PDA

View Full Version : Webmoney

Faylen
Aug 9, 2013, 12:03 AM
Whats the best/easiest way to do this? I'd love to go premium and get some decent stuff.

NintenJon25
Aug 9, 2013, 12:25 AM
Whats the best/easiest way to do this? I'd love to go premium and get some decent stuff.

I personally use SutoCorp. Their turn-around is very good. They will ask for a copy or scan of your ID or another online bill, though, before giving you your code after you make the payment via email.

For me, it only took about 30 minutes to an hour to receive a notification back from them with my code, and the entire process took about three hours from the time of payment. :)

Follow these instructions (but you don't need to register for a Webmoney account like he mentions in the beginning): http://pewpewplusplus.blogspot.com/2012/07/guide-to-purchasing-ac-in-pso2-from.html

The hardest part about all of this is the Japanese Captcha Boss on the SEGA ID log-in page (seriously? we need one for our log-ins to the main site too?) as well as finding a way to categorically bs your way into registering your personal info such as your first name and last name (which you have to do in BOTH hiragana and katakana), address (in Japanese double-byte characters), and zip code.

I just used the address and zip code from Bumped.org's tutorial on it. It also helps that SEGA JP is kind enough to give you examples---it helps make the zip code easy to add. :)

Ship2Mikeh
Aug 9, 2013, 12:32 AM
^ All of that but I suggest also checking out CN-USA Faster times, no need for verified paypal, prices are higher for convience though, but no scanned id req, take it as you will

Chik'Tikka
Aug 9, 2013, 03:04 AM
http://jpwm.net/ takes PayPal, and you can use a fake alias for their site registration, PayPal takes care of payment and jpwm trusts PayPal to do so+^_^+ jpwm however is turning pricier then i remember from before, i paid $36 for 3k WM and now they are charging $40, idk if USD value is really dropping that badly or what....

EDIT really quick, seems they updated security measures for new customers due to children (jobless NEETs) using parents cards w/o permission+^_^+

RedRaz0r
Aug 9, 2013, 03:14 AM
How about you check the other 10 threads, for starters.

sutocorp
Sep 26, 2013, 09:39 AM
yes please buy webmoney at our site

please visit our new site at www.sutowebmoney.com

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site for long bussiness not short term

thanks

regards
suto

Kion
Sep 26, 2013, 09:42 AM
yes please buy webmoney at our site

please visit our new site at www.sutowebmoney.com

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site for long bussiness not short term

thanks

regards
suto

Is this for real? I wouldn't be surprised as this site probably accounts for a decent portion of their business by now...