PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 How do you manage your team?

chihiro
Aug 9, 2013, 01:02 AM
As far as I can tell there is no immediately obvious way to tell when someone was last online. When your team gets too full and you need to purge inactive players how can you tell which players are inactive?

LordShade
Aug 9, 2013, 01:25 AM
Everybody in my team is Visitor and Promoted to Common Member when I actually see them. If I don't see them in 4days, I bump them down to Visitor.

GuardianGirth
Aug 9, 2013, 01:56 AM
I RULE WITH AN IRON FIST.

But seriously, if people become inactive and I dont see them for a month or so, i'll kick them. They can always just come back.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 9, 2013, 02:56 AM
Newearls keep a google doc of when people join the team, and when they are seen active+^_^+ if after some time a person doesn't log in, then they get considered for removal+^_^+ except the people that make a point of saying they'll be gone for some time+^_^+ not a manger or master so that's all i know how Newearls does it+^_^+ it's a shame that the team NPC tracks join dates but not log in dates+^_^+

Coatl
Aug 9, 2013, 03:03 AM
Why doesn't PSO2 have a way of telling if people leave the team? Like every other online game I've played keeps a log of everything that happens in a guild expect this one. Even other online SEGA games.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Aug 9, 2013, 03:10 AM
Most of the team I manage I have to end up smacking them with anything possible. They are a lively bunch (of knuckleheads)

First off, I hate having my tail pulled. When my waifu isn't there to obliterate the puller, I end up having to take out a Space Tuna and beating them senseless until they say: "Horo! I'm sorry!" That is also for a first warning.

Secondly, to manage the team I am in I constantly have to tell a certain two to keep to whispers when they are getting 'frisky'. I end up having to throw oranges from a distance to get these two under control. We constantly tell them to get a room but they are so affectionate to one another it is unreal.

Another thing that I tend to do is to tell them that the Falz Arms drop rares. They never believe me on this. They are constantly rushing the core and they never get anything above an Adaman. When I tell them 'I told you so', I usually get told to shut up or something. :<

For some reason we have a few members who also like to confuse members on what Gender they really are. I constantly have to pull new members away from a certain two because they are trying to hit on them. Although their faces when I tell them those are men are priceless. Their face gets worse when I tell them the one is actually a Male NEWMAN. This is actually enjoyable to me. I swear I think one of them had a sex change operation.

There are a few problematic members who also like to pick on me and my waifu. One of which is an old friend who was possessed by some demonic goat. That thing really pisses me off. I have to argue with the damn thing almost every other day to keep it away from my family.

And Nobody....NOBODY gets near mine and Nina's daughter.....NOBODY. Only punishment is death.

But yeah as for your question, not that I know of. But hopefully the way I manage the team I am in can help you a bit.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 9, 2013, 03:16 AM
I end up having to throw oranges from a distance to get these two under control.

Oranges are to valuable in trade, you should be throwing apples.

landman
Aug 9, 2013, 03:41 AM
You can send a mail to the member you don't see log-in, maybe he is playing in a different time frame than you (unless you are playing 16 hours a day, and even then he could still play at a different time...), and wait for his answer.

It could be easier to have a log in register, and a Team points gained register, and a photon bonus spent register, but it would be the oppossite of a team, it would be a corporation, and this is not EVE lol

Zipzo
Aug 9, 2013, 04:09 AM
Most of the team I manage I have to end up smacking them with anything possible. They are a lively bunch (of knuckleheads)

First off, I hate having my tail pulled. When my waifu isn't there to obliterate the puller, I end up having to take out a Space Tuna and beating them senseless until they say: "Horo! I'm sorry!" That is also for a first warning.

Secondly, to manage the team I am in I constantly have to tell a certain two to keep to whispers when they are getting 'frisky'. I end up having to throw oranges from a distance to get these two under control. We constantly tell them to get a room but they are so affectionate to one another it is unreal.

Another thing that I tend to do is to tell them that the Falz Arms drop rares. They never believe me on this. They are constantly rushing the core and they never get anything above an Adaman. When I tell them 'I told you so', I usually get told to shut up or something. :<

For some reason we have a few members who also like to confuse members on what Gender they really are. I constantly have to pull new members away from a certain two because they are trying to hit on them. Although their faces when I tell them those are men are priceless. Their face gets worse when I tell them the one is actually a Male NEWMAN. This is actually enjoyable to me. I swear I think one of them had a sex change operation.

There are a few problematic members who also like to pick on me and my waifu. One of which is an old friend who was possessed by some demonic goat. That thing really pisses me off. I have to argue with the damn thing almost every other day to keep it away from my family.

And Nobody....NOBODY gets near mine and Nina's daughter.....NOBODY. Only punishment is death.

But yeah as for your question, not that I know of. But hopefully the way I manage the team I am in can help you a bit.

This...this is a cool story.

Bra.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 9, 2013, 04:35 AM
This...this is a cool story.

Bra.
truestory.jpeg tho.

EXPFULL
Aug 9, 2013, 04:50 PM
A lot of my team use the SHIP 2 Voice Chat, so that's nice an easy.

All Managers are clearly labeled as [M], so new users know who to go to.

A nice team page to link to is always good too... especially as we don't do lobby invites.

If anyone wants a free Team Room on the SHIP2 Voice Chat, just ask a [MOD] or [GM] and they will sort you out with one, which is also pretty good for recruiting, as there are many voice chatters that don't have team, but by their nature are pretty keen on the game and turn out to be great assets!

Enforcer MKV
Aug 9, 2013, 04:59 PM

-Disclaimer-

Accuracy of this post is suspect, at best.