PDA

View Full Version : Import character from beta?

ohmspeakers
Aug 9, 2013, 10:03 AM
Last time I played this was back when it was still in beta, and was wondering if my old character would import into the regular version, or would I just have to start a new character. anyone know?
I did try logging in with what i am pretty sure is the account i used back then because it did not ask me to make a player ID or any of those other steps, but i did not see any character. i checked every ship just to be sure. Can anyone confirm that they did or did not get their character imported from the beta?

Reiketsu
Aug 9, 2013, 10:08 AM
Stuff from Open Beta was imported, stuff from Closed Beta and Pre-Open Beta was not.

ohmspeakers
Aug 9, 2013, 10:12 AM
hmm ok, i honestly dont remember which beta i played lol. Whichever one let you get to lvl 20 and gave you like 10000 free arks cash to mess with. (or maybe they both did).
Thanks for the info though!

Reiketsu
Aug 9, 2013, 10:18 AM
You got free AC during the Closed Beta. I honestly can't remember, though, if you got any during Pre-Open Beta, but I think that wasn't the case.
You definitely didn't get any during Open Beta.

ohmspeakers
Aug 9, 2013, 10:22 AM
ok, then that explains it. I probably never bothered playing in the open beta then maybe. I definitely remember having the free arks cash, so maybe that's all i played in.