PDA

View Full Version : Japanese address still needed to make AC account?

LovelyCorinn
Aug 11, 2013, 11:18 AM
Was thinking about purchasing AC, is a japanese address still required? someone told me that they didnt make one but i think thats not possible lol.

Emp
Aug 11, 2013, 11:22 AM
Was thinking about purchasing AC, is a japanese address still required? someone told me that they didnt make one but i think thats not possible lol.

I personally made a fake address. The sign up site doesnt validate whether or not its real.

BlankM
Aug 11, 2013, 11:23 AM
I used the SEGA HQ address.

Postal Number
〒140-8583 

東京都品川区東品川1丁目39番9号 カナルサイドビル

Phone number
3-5736-7111

NintenJon25
Aug 11, 2013, 12:53 PM

Yes, it still requires that you have an address. It's not checked out as many others have said for validation like some sites would do; however, I would use an actual address of a company in Japan like Nintendo or SEGA HQ than a fake one.

BlankM gave a great example with SEGA HQ, which makes the most sense to use in this regard. :)

Shinamori
Aug 11, 2013, 01:24 PM
If you use tenso, they'll give you a japanese address or something like that.

blace
Aug 11, 2013, 01:26 PM
They give you a P.O. Box and a phone number to use when registering with Tenso. Furthermore, it's free as well in the off chance they do take the time to look through and validate adresses.