PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 braver lvl 20 subclass quest

Izlude77714
Aug 14, 2013, 09:26 AM
what specific areas can you find the 3 different monster types for the braver level 20 subclass quest? and which ones are the fastest?

thanks in advance

IzzyData
Aug 14, 2013, 09:31 AM
To be blunt

Garongo = Forest
Fordoran = Cave
Gilnas = Desert / Mines

I think the fastest way is to do the time attack quests because they have guaranteed garongo and gilnas spawns on some of them. Fordoran aren't so hard to find in any caves.

Zorafim
Aug 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
First of all: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

Besides that, Garongos are insanely rare. Pretty much the only good source of them is the first Time Attack quest. Get a group together and do that.
Fordrans (are those the big dragon dogs?) are pretty common in volcano exploration. Go to the end of B2, and you will most likely trigger a code:collect. During that, at least one Fordran will spawn. After you finish it, try to activate it again, and repeat until 8.
Gilnas' are pretty easy to find. In mines. I honestly just suggest to unlock quests until you get mines exploration. If you do normal time attacks, they're super common in the lilipa time attack.

And one last tip. If you need help finding an enemy, go to the quest records. It tells you how many enemies have spawned in the last week(?), as a percentage. Find the quest that spawns the most amount of the one enemy you need, and go do that one. It can save a bunch of time.

Isley
Aug 22, 2013, 02:20 AM
uhm what is "time attack"?

thats the quest where the time is running with no reason? ^^'

or that are "special quest" in which you can fail if you do not have such ready in e.g. 20min?

blace
Aug 22, 2013, 02:24 AM
It's to see how fast you(and possibly your team) can make it to the end of the TA. It's usually for the large amounts of meseta that Klotho gives you if you accept his daily CO's for free cash.

Isley
Aug 22, 2013, 02:33 AM
when can i accept the CO's from Klotho?

and where i can find him/her ^^'

and sry for the qustions >.< i am new in this game, and i would like to fast get the subclass

Laga
Aug 22, 2013, 02:36 AM
First of all: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

Besides that, Garongos are insanely rare. Pretty much the only good source of them is the first Time Attack quest.

I had absolutely no idea that Garongos were really that rare... they seem t love coming after me every single time I go into the forest. they also like to pop up on E-Trials in the ruins area. the one that wants you to destroy Darchymas, however you spell it.

yoshiblue
Aug 22, 2013, 02:44 AM
Too bad BB isn't around. they spawned often in there. Garongos are hard to find but it shouldn't take you more than a day to find all 12. Best found in ECs(emergency codes), imo.

Korazenn
Aug 22, 2013, 02:47 AM
I had absolutely no idea that Garongos were really that rare... they seem t love coming after me every single time I go into the forest. they also like to pop up on E-Trials in the ruins area. the one that wants you to destroy Darchymas, however you spell it.

I had a pretty hilarious hunt for Garongos today because of the Daily Order.

Since my character is still low-level, I decided to go on Free Exploration: Forest to hunt for them. Little did I know it would take close to an hour to hunt down all 10 Garongos. x.x

The funny part? In that same timespan, I encountered 7 Summer Rappies, a wild Rockbear for an Emergency Code: Capture, Dark Ragne, Cougar NX, and I can't remember the last one (edit: it was Zeshrayda), but...ugh! I literally had to go through Emergency Code after Emergency Code until I finally found a jackpot of Garongos in Native Extermination. At least it was all good EXP, though. XD

Edit: By the way, the Zeshrayda appeared BACK-TO-BACK after Dark Ragne. Kid you not, it happened without us even leaving the area. WHAI DID THIS HAVE TO BE ON NORMAL!? Q_Q

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i42.tinypic.com/a4pp2s.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

blace
Aug 22, 2013, 02:51 AM
when can i accept the CO's from Klotho?

and where i can find him/her ^^'

and sry for the qustions >.< i am new in this game, and i would like to fast get the subclass
You need to unlock a few areas before you can do any TA's. Klotho is located on the second floor of the gate area and will only have CO's if you have beaten that TA once.