PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking fighter as a braver

kumpao
Aug 14, 2013, 12:31 PM
i heard that "braver" can unlock all the subclasses, anyone knows how?

tks in advance, see ya

gigawuts
Aug 14, 2013, 12:33 PM
Just reach level 30, I've done it myself so I can confirm it works.

TaigaUC
Aug 14, 2013, 12:46 PM
Yes, I can confirm it too.

kumpao
Aug 14, 2013, 12:49 PM
ok, here we go, i ve lvl up a braver to lvl 32 now i want to unlock the fighter sub, can someone tell how can i do that?

tks in advance.

Sayara
Aug 14, 2013, 12:49 PM
Triple confirm.
Further more, if youre already lvl 30 you probably have enough Dex to use the Lambda all class weapons as well to completely unlock fighter... without leveling HU too much (if you desire)

Talk to Ohza, (the man by the elevator) he has a CO for you to kill darkers that are from hard difficulty using HU weapons (so use Soul Eater, Space Tuna etc) beat that CO and then Koffe has one to defeat:
1 Rockbear with Sword
1 Vol Dragon with Wirelance
1 Gwandana with Partizan

Like i was saying, if you're dex is... 345 (i beleive) you can use the all class 8 star weapons if you subclass HU to unlock the fighter CO stuff.

kumpao
Aug 14, 2013, 12:52 PM
ok, how can i unlock it? do i have to kill a number of monsters with a special wep? or what do i need to unlock it?

tks

kumpao
Aug 14, 2013, 12:54 PM
is the space tuna the wep that you can found almost wherever you go? the big fish?

Sayara
Aug 14, 2013, 01:00 PM
Space Tuna is the fish weapon that drops from the Swimming Rappy.
Ohza will have a CO for you "Fighter Recommendation" or whatever that asks to
Deliver 【破損したダーカーコアa】 x8
※ Defeat Lv.21+ Darkers with Swords, W. Lances or Partisans.
You ONLY get the drops if you use a Hunter weapon. So its recommended to subclass HU so you can at least use the weapons effiecently.

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 01:07 AM
lol sayara i think his only using br as a highest lvl possible to unlock the classes XD
even if he sub hu.
it might not really help much x.x
just use a multiclass weapon to do the quests :)
u dont need to use it the whole time.just make sure u are using the weapon req before the monster dies
that will clear the quest.
alternatively ,have ur high lv friend's,team allies help u kill while u are on the weapon. that is the easiest to bypass weapon spec quests.

strikerhunter
Aug 15, 2013, 01:14 AM
You need to have the required weapon equipped when the monster is killed.

To the OP:
Just get all class weapons.
For the recommendation CO (25k exp one) you have to have the required weapon equipped when the darkers die to have the drops to finish the CO drop.

The unlocking CO, same same thing, you need to have the required weapon equipped before the monster dies. If you don't like to switch at the last moment and want to stay safe, switch weapons when the boss is near death.

lol do the easiest mode possible, grab some friends if you need to.