PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy 10 star items from player shops if I don't have premium?

thefatz
Aug 14, 2013, 08:31 PM
I'm not getting how this works, I tried to buy a cheap 10 star unit from a player shop but it tells me something about a purchase limit and I didn't seem to get it.

Is there a purchase limit of some 10 star items or can I just not by them at all if I don't have premium?

FerrickX
Aug 14, 2013, 08:38 PM
you have to have premium and a 10* pass for weapon (if you're buying weapons) and unit (vice versa)

Crystal_Shard
Aug 14, 2013, 08:43 PM
First, this question should have been posted in the quick questions thread. This doesn't really need it's own thread.

You don't need premium for the actual purchase, but rather a 10* recycle pass for units. To get that, you do need premium AND a 10* unit to recycle for the pass. The same goes for 10* weapons.

thefatz
Aug 14, 2013, 08:49 PM
Well I guess no 10 stars for me, what a joke.

Zenobia
Aug 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
Anyone can buy a 10* anyone can sell a 10* only, premium can trade for passes.

ashley50
Aug 14, 2013, 09:54 PM
Well I guess no 10 stars for me, what a joke.
Time to drop it.

Yutaka20
Aug 14, 2013, 10:13 PM
Anyone can buy a 10* anyone can sell a 10* only, premium can trade for passes.

aka u still need to be a premium.
lol don't confuse the poor guy lol
not a good time to be confucius ;P
it's too confusing ~

Zenobia
Aug 14, 2013, 10:43 PM
it's too confusing ~

Its not for anyone who has a brain what I said is quite understanding.

Hence the part only premium can trade for passes?

Yutaka20
Aug 14, 2013, 10:52 PM
Its not for anyone who has a brain what I said is quite understanding.

Hence the part only premium can trade for passes?

lol well firstly not everyone can sell 10*(u need a prem to sell unless it's to a npc)
not everyone can buy a 10* ( u need a ticket for that aka still needing prem)

how is that not confusing for him lol.

actually... the whole sentence don't really make sense when u read it altogether lol.
but let's just give u the piority of being very understandable :)
thou shall not continue on that xD

NintenJon25
Aug 14, 2013, 10:55 PM
it's too confusing ~

I don't find it confusing at all.

It's all about keeping the game's economy strong. You would have these 10* weapons and units commonly available if it weren't for the Premium restriction on trading.

Everyone and their grandmother would be walking around with powerful gear for a fraction of the price.

SEGA is actually utilizing the F2P mechanic very well in this game. Its F2P isn't P2W---you don't 'need' to trade to get the weapons you see in those shops. All you need is the time, experience, and skills in all honesty. Of course, everyone wants to find the easy way out when possible, but if the game's trade shops just ran without any set restrictions in place, then the economy of the game itself would go to all hell and we would all be getting bored sick of the game because we would all have very high-level gear at an early stage of the game.

It's known as supply vs. demand.

Yutaka20
Aug 14, 2013, 11:02 PM
:x NintenJon25 , i was just pulling his leg xD
his sentence sound so confucius like , but anyway aside from the joke on his sentence.
i do haveto agree with u.
i can understand the logic for SEGA's limitation upon 10* item sales.
it's kinda to prevent ppl who just play the game farming nonstop for money ,and buying strong stuff .
i mena i have seen games which ppl do that and became strong.only to end up finding the game bored ,becos u arent farming the item or work hard for it :x
even if u wanna buy a 10* u will still need a ticket,which also still mean u need another 10* equip to trade for a ticket.
i totally respect and look up on this system :x
even though it's a profit making scheme xD
nevertheless the logic behind it is good~

Zenobia
Aug 14, 2013, 11:07 PM
lol well firstly not everyone can sell 10*(u need a prem to sell unless it's to a npc)
not everyone can buy a 10* ( u need a ticket for that aka still needing prem)

how is that not confusing for him lol.

actually... the whole sentence don't really make sense when u read it altogether lol.
but let's just give u the piority of being very understandable :)
thou shall not continue on that xD

You need premium to trade for passes.

If you get a 3 day shop you can sell 10*'s if you have a 30 day shop you can sell 10*.

If you're premium you can trade and buy 10* and trade for passes.

How can you not understand something as simple as that idk know.

No its not my sentence being a confusion its you being picky and unable to grasp the concept IF you know how sega is you're sounding quite dumb right now too me. Lets not go down this road.

I am really getting tired of people who can't think before they post.

UnLucky
Aug 14, 2013, 11:15 PM
I don't find it confusing at all.

It's all about keeping the game's economy strong. You would have these 10* weapons and units commonly available if it weren't for the Premium restriction on trading.

Everyone and their grandmother would be walking around with powerful gear for a fraction of the price.

Oh yeah, if only these didn't take premium to trade, we would all be running around with em. Yup.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/TKE7iVF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cmbX78n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lJpDotK.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Supply and demand.

Yutaka20
Aug 14, 2013, 11:15 PM
lol guess someone is pissed :x
chill lol
anyway that made u prompt for more stuff that he might not know :p
so i guess it's a good thing lol
and dont be offended lol
i have nothing against wat u said .
just clarifying things .everyone is once a newbie ,these are some stuff i come across which i didn't know back then too.
*offers a friendly handshake*

pkemr4
Aug 15, 2013, 05:58 PM
off-topic but can 250% rare drop booster be bought with messeta if so how much and whats the japanese name for it? :3

Fleur
Aug 15, 2013, 06:02 PM
off-topic but can 250% rare drop booster be bought with messeta if so how much and whats the japanese name for it? :3

No, you can't buy it off player shops.