PDA

View Full Version : 8/9* weapons pls

Mokyu
Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 AM
http://puu.sh/42uxK.jpg

So i have this nishiki... It was at +8 probably a week ago. As u can see... its still at +8....

After a weeks worth of TACO's (only did Naberius, Naberius 2, and Amduscia N-VH)

Its still at +8.... I wonder how i got my Elder Rifle/Fossil Victor to +10 much easier than this darn Nishiki. I might just sell it as is :V

*Side note*
U can probably see me ranting a little in the team chat if u look close enough ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Aug 15, 2013, 12:12 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://puu.sh/42uxK.jpg

So i have this nishiki... It was at +8 probably a week ago. As u can see... its still at +8....

After a weeks worth of TACO's (only did Naberius, Naberius 2, and Amduscia N-VH)

Its still at +8.... I wonder how i got my Elder Rifle/Fossil Victor to +10 much easier than this darn Nishiki. I might just sell it as is :V

*Side note*
U can probably see me ranting a little in the team chat if u look close enough ^^;[/SPOILER-BOX]

Have you tried buying grind protectors? The item name is 強化リスク軽減(+1)

They remove one of the possible failure options, so for the Nishiki, it should go from a chance of losing 2 grinds, to only losing 1. They work wonders. They really do. Oh, last time I checked, they go for about 30k each. You can also get them from the FUN Scratch.

Mokyu
Aug 15, 2013, 12:16 AM
I have 50 of them in my storage ^^; but i can sell them and get a total of 1.7 mil....

CHOICES Q_Q

UnLucky
Aug 15, 2013, 12:20 AM
Yeah those ħrisk reduction protection preventors make 5mil grinds into 1mil grinds

And a +5% going from +9->+10 too

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 01:02 AM
eh does the +5% really help in getting +10 ?
cos after they changed the grinding possiblity. everything have been getting harder to grind lately ><...
and btw GOD D**n monica D:
mother of failure x.x

Dnd
Aug 15, 2013, 01:15 AM
+1's help so much more then you'd think, 7* and beyond when failing past +7 (+6 for 8+ star?) they ALWAYS drop one grind so using one of those makes you have a safety net of at least a fail -0 (and you will fail xD)

In my experiences (and I've ground alot), just force a 7-9* to +8 then throw +1 protects at it till its +10. on average it costs me 200k for a +10 this method, sometimes up to 500k tho. (but it has been as extreme as 4 million for a 8* +10)

I only really use 5%'s on 10*'s, on +8 - +10 aswell, but that's just me

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 01:23 AM
agree anything below 9*
just force it +8 without protection. use the protectors after +8

10 stars is a little more costly, i go by the rule
+7 to +8 = -1 grinder
+8 to +9 = -1( risky) -2 (norm)
+9 to +10 = full protection (freaking failing chance is really annoyingly high...)

Mokyu
Aug 15, 2013, 01:43 AM
Guess imma tap into my storage and try to get this to +10.

at its current state im estimating its about 800k

at +10 its about 1.5-2mil. Sounds like a safe investment~

UnLucky
Aug 15, 2013, 08:48 AM
Using a full protect can often be more expensive than just a +/-1 risk, but it's great piece of mind.

I've stayed at +9 four failures in a row with just using (-1)'s, so I like to think they're the best value. Plus they're the only ones people can get in large supply, so that keeps the cost down.

loool
Aug 16, 2013, 05:27 AM
Grinder Reduction (-1) is really all you need to +10. Grind your weapon to +7 or +8 then use Reduction. For 10* weapons best to use at +7.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 16, 2013, 05:59 AM
I won one of those recently in a floating continent AQ, not worth grinding if it is 800k, save the money for higher end 10 stars where you spend far more time. The 30s will fly by, and 40s go by reasonably fast. It's the 50s you need an okay 10 star then upgrade to a good one later. I have the guwanahda wired lances from BB quest awhile ago, and will trade for a ticket and upgrade to some good ones for when my CAST hunter/fighter is high enough.

I remember being 40s wanting to save my money and things take too long to kill so I upgraded a 9 star to +10 anyway -_-

hoangsea
Aug 16, 2013, 07:05 AM
it seems you rl have bad luck
every weapon and stuff which i have, i never got mad at it when grinding to +10 and i never use grinding support stuff before
the worse best of my record is 500k for an +10 weapon ( i often done +10 at 200-300k )

btw
not choosing an crowded block and don't grinding when lag is my tip
other than that you should find some tricks yourself