PDA

View Full Version : [Speculation] Crazy S.P.'s

Syklo
Aug 15, 2013, 01:47 AM
Something occurred to me a while ago and I want your thoughts on this.

So support partners can have their mood towards you increased, yeah? To the point of really close friendship or something?
I guess that implies that these support partners gain feelings, even though they sound really robotic on initial creation (that, and being bound to the support console and all...)

So the thing I'm wondering about: is there a possibility that sometime in the future, there will be an emergency code (or some random occurrence like darker nest/den) where you have to DUEL your, or even other "misconfigured/rampant AI" support partner(s)?

Neferpitou
Aug 15, 2013, 01:57 AM
That was a really disappointing thread title...

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 01:59 AM
lol i think u meant clones of ur sp
well i think i read it somewhere that it might happen in clones where u fight ur own sp.
i think it's already said somewhere before :)

Taurus83
Aug 15, 2013, 02:01 AM
haha it will be interesting if darker kidnap these little support partner and duel it. Well this not gonna happen since when TA can bring A.I NPC/Friends/Support Partner (but I do hope it happen if sega of japan change it).

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 02:13 AM
haha it will be interesting if darker kidnap these little support partner and duel it. Well this not gonna happen since when TA can bring A.I NPC/Friends/Support Partner (but I do hope it happen if sega of japan change it).

trust me it wont be :x
everyone would just "Meh... sp got kidnapped.he can revive free of charge nonstop, i arent got no time to run to her/him"
XD but i would really love to try and battle my sp lol
since my sp are created base on rozen maiden souseiseki and suiseiseki xD
i will really have a alice battle!~!

Taurus83
Aug 15, 2013, 02:23 AM
trust me it wont be :x
everyone would just "Meh... sp got kidnapped.he can revive free of charge nonstop, i arent got no time to run to her/him"
XD but i would really love to try and battle my sp lol

show me your rozen maiden souseiseki sp picture

Coatl
Aug 15, 2013, 02:23 AM
I can't wait to miss all my sword swings because my partner machine's hitbox is too small that I can barely land a hit.

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 02:52 AM
show me your rozen maiden souseiseki sp picture

i will post it tonight when i am home lol .
i am kinda at work now ;x

Horo The Wise Wolf
Aug 15, 2013, 03:10 AM
Considering that my Support partner happens to be my characters daughter I would never be able to fight her.

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 03:19 AM
XD horo i can imagine a scene in my mind

"No my sweet daughter...i will not lay my hands on u..
take my life if u must..."

Chdata
Aug 15, 2013, 03:19 AM

Obviously if they released Spartner clones, they would add an update for how the clone is even made.

Also Spartners can be human ;o Or is there some sort of unknown lore that says they're all actually casts?

KazukiQZ
Aug 15, 2013, 03:40 AM
How about Darker controlled Support Partners where they are forced to attack you, and their dialogues are saying sorry or something. To release them, you have to destroy the Darkers responsible/ darchymes while also in caution of attacks from your SP. (Emergency Code: Destruction/Elimination/Attack is suitable)

Of course, the Support Partner is invincible so any unwanted incident may not happen, like in Horo's case :3

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 03:53 AM
How about Darker controlled Support Partners where they are forced to attack you, and their dialogues are saying sorry or something. To release them, you have to destroy the Darkers responsible/ darchymes while also in caution of attacks from your SP. (Emergency Code: Destruction/Elimination/Attack is suitable)

Of course, the Support Partner is invincible so any unwanted incident may not happen, like in Horo's case :3

wooo i like this idea. makes it more fun then to just atk them lol
maybe it can be like the capture bosses EC
"darker mind control detected- destory darker mind controllers to save SP"

Chdata
Aug 15, 2013, 04:18 AM

No wait. A dark/clone support partner, riding on top of a Dagan.

Heck, new boss: ファルス・ライダー

This time he's riding on top of a ragne/agrani.

And your darker support partner has a more evil version of whichever personality trait it already has.

For example, a power hungry, thinks-its-strong support partner thinking its an ultimately powerful being riding on a gigantic deadly behemoth. (the dagan).

KazukiQZ
Aug 15, 2013, 08:26 AM
^Cool idea! :3 Thought it would be funny as well~

Sayara
Aug 15, 2013, 09:12 AM
Considering that my Support partner happens to be my characters daughter I would never be able to fight her.

brb doing evil things.

UnLucky
Aug 15, 2013, 09:28 AM
I can't wait to miss all my sword swings because my partner machine's hitbox is too small that I can barely land a hit.

Not a problem for infinite lock-on juggles

gigawuts
Aug 15, 2013, 09:37 AM
It would be nice if they eventually added item collects that involve time attack quests, which would mean you could send your SP into TA quests...possibly with a chance to be abducted.

Maybe even have it with a chance to come back with items it acquires there.

I'm imagining a .0000000001% chance for your SP to come back with an Elder Pain :wacko:

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2013, 09:39 AM
One of my SP is a tiny Lillipan. I know a lot of you might enjoy slaughtering the poor guy.

Laxedrane
Aug 15, 2013, 10:21 AM
Obviously if they released Spartner clones, they would add an update for how the clone is even made.

Also Spartners can be human ;o Or is there some sort of unknown lore that says they're all actually casts?

Might be a hold over from psu. They were all casts in psu despite that all but 2 looked like a "Fleshie."

Yeah it be weird if they were all robots with just the characteristics of each race.

Emp
Aug 15, 2013, 11:11 AM
Support partners dont hv even subclasses yet, you cant dictate what pas they use(theit personality dictates that. Fighting ur own sp would be really lame.

pkemr4
Aug 15, 2013, 11:20 AM
i came here expecting to see post's about crazy SP skill tree builds....

Emmie
Aug 15, 2013, 03:00 PM

I've seen a Souseiseki and a Hina-Ichigo in the beach wars EQ before. Both in the same run, actually. Too bad I didn't get a screen of them. I don't know if it was your Souseiseki I saw, but whoever made them, did a really good job.

Chdata
Aug 15, 2013, 03:36 PM
Might be a hold over from psu. They were all casts in psu despite that all but 2 looked like a "Fleshie."

Yeah it be weird if they were all robots with just the characteristics of each race.

Of course.... but small humans??

Lolis weren't small enough already so we made loli lolis to supplement your lolis.

Yutaka20
Aug 15, 2013, 11:15 PM
I've seen a Souseiseki and a Hina-Ichigo in the beach wars EQ before. Both in the same run, actually. Too bad I didn't get a screen of them. I don't know if it was your Souseiseki I saw, but whoever made them, did a really good job.

hmmm are u in ship 2?
if u are maybe it might be.
so far i dont think i saw anyone creating souseiseiki or suiseiseki yet.
my souseiseki still missing his hat xD
(a bit expensive so i am saving up for it..)
i am craving of making hanaichigo~ but there isnt a dress that really fits her
not to mention her hair is freaking expensive too :/
but in due time xD when i have another sp holder i might make hanaichigo xD
i am just considering between hanaichigo and shinku~

will use my vita to capture a screen shot to post here later.since last nite i kinda didnt have time to do any screenshots :/

if anyone seen any rozen maiden sp pls do help screenshot it and post here~

Yutaka20
Aug 16, 2013, 02:00 AM
hehe ok here they are.
my souseiseki isn't really perfect ,since i don't have the short blue shirt like clothing.
and i am still saving up for the hat :/
but they look good when they are out in the map rather then salon version.
i only wish if sp have pretext that u can add.i will so desu her ~
nevertheless if u go to my room.
she would definately DESU u :3
my suiseiseki often appears in eq xD
so i am ok with that :x
because ...>>> [SPOILER-BOX]http://dagobah.net/kuvat/d/12944-2/desu_forever.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2721&pictureid=36830
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2721&pictureid=36829[/SPOILER-BOX]

Laxedrane
Aug 16, 2013, 04:53 AM
Of course.... but small humans??

Lolis weren't small enough already so we made loli lolis to supplement your lolis.

The fucked with Dna to make newmans, possibly duemans depending on when we get their back story and possibly in the future.(Probably not but who knows) Beast.

Why not pocket size humans as slaves?

Emmie
Aug 19, 2013, 04:28 PM
hmmm are u in ship 2?
if u are maybe it might be.
so far i dont think i saw anyone creating souseiseiki or suiseiseki yet.
my souseiseki still missing his hat xD
(a bit expensive so i am saving up for it..)
i am craving of making hanaichigo~ but there isnt a dress that really fits her
not to mention her hair is freaking expensive too :/
but in due time xD when i have another sp holder i might make hanaichigo xD
i am just considering between hanaichigo and shinku~

will use my vita to capture a screen shot to post here later.since last nite i kinda didnt have time to do any screenshots :/

if anyone seen any rozen maiden sp pls do help screenshot it and post here~

Sorry, I forgot that I posted last Thursday.

Yeah, I'm on Ship 02. I haven't seen any other rozen maiden support partners since that one Beach Wars EQ.