PDA

View Full Version : New good Webmoney source

Shadowth117
Aug 15, 2013, 12:20 PM
Okay so I don't know if anybody else got this email but uh....

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/XxHOKbG.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
I haven't exactly looked at CN-USA prices or whatever lately(though these look decent), but given which site this is, I think myself and a lot of others have a new preferred webmoney site. So yeah, no more buying webmoney from shady looking sites.

Not trying to advertise here, but given the site selection for this stuff up til now, I felt it was warranted mentioning this to people.

Z-0
Aug 15, 2013, 12:21 PM
"by Sega"

Shirai
Aug 15, 2013, 12:25 PM
It's cheaper than CN-USA by a decent amount actually.

Gonna wait to see other peoples experiences though.

Zysets
Aug 15, 2013, 12:25 PM
"by Sega"

That's probably just a mistake, as most people buy web money for PSO2 as far as I can tell. As the only game themed card they have (though out of stock) is PSO2's.

Shadowth117
Aug 15, 2013, 12:27 PM
That's probably just a mistake, as most people buy web money for PSO2 as far as I can tell. As the only game themed card they have (though out of stock) is PSO2's.

This^

Of all sites, this one scamming would amaze me since they actually have a rep to uphold.

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
I pulled up all of the sites that people have used and I'll arrange them by price:
SutoCorp: $26.59 for 2000, $62.39 for 5000
JPWM: $29.00 for 2000, $68 for 5000
CN-USA: $29.97 for 2000, $69.99 for 5000

If anything the prices aren't really varied with the last two and surprising(or not) SutoCorp still sells it at the cheapest with the exception being the 5000 WebMoney points.

Still, it's an alternative to buying AC.

Vintasticvin
Aug 15, 2013, 01:32 PM
Suto did me wrong so big it was the first and last time I did business with them

Yamishi
Aug 15, 2013, 01:33 PM
I pulled up all of the sites that people have used and I'll arrange them by price:

If anything the prices aren't really varied with the last two and surprising(or not) SutoCorp still sells it at the cheapest with the exception being the 5000 WebMoney points.

Is SutoCorp instant, though? I was under the impression that it takes them a while to send you the code, whereas CN-USA, and now PlayAsia are instant.

True/false?

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 01:37 PM
I never bothered with Suto, just listing prices and going by peoples reactions to them, saying that it took more than a day to get the voucher to a maximum of taking your money and not responding.

CN-USA and JPWM are reliable as I have bought from them time to time. CN-USA usually takes less than an hour to recieve the code whereas JPWM gives you the code as soon as the purchase is made.

Vintasticvin
Aug 15, 2013, 01:45 PM
$26.90 for an instant 2k webmoney is a steal to me.

Shinmarizu
Aug 15, 2013, 01:45 PM
Suto took a few hours to send you the code, after you sent them information and identification.

CN-USA and JPWM are as fast as blace says. I've dealt with them as well.

Suto did recently announce they restocked on WM, but I wonder. Even if those prices are what they say they are.

As a side note: Exchange rates to CDN are a pain, especially if there's an intermediate switch between JPY and USD. Not all sites do this, thank goodness, but beware of sites that do.

o0Kais0o
Aug 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
I got this email earlier myself, I'll try it out when I get my next paycheck. It'll beat waiting 14 days or so lol.

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 01:55 PM
I decided to give it a go, and am currently waiting. So far it's been a few minutes and it is currently around 2 in the morning in Hong Kong, so this wait may take a while.

Emmie
Aug 15, 2013, 02:29 PM
I just got this email as well. This should make it easier for new players to get into the game. I think people will be more willing to buy WM if it's from a reputable etailer, than some shady-looking WM dealer. Even better, the competition may even drive down prices.

I was just about to make a thread about this too, until I saw this one.

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2013, 05:02 PM
Keywords: "Webmoney", "by Sega"

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA[/spoiler-box]

SakuRei
Aug 15, 2013, 06:54 PM
Okay so I don't know if anybody else got this email but uh....

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/XxHOKbG.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
I haven't exactly looked at CN-USA prices or whatever lately(though these look decent), but given which site this is, I think myself and a lot of others have a new preferred webmoney site. So yeah, no more buying webmoney from shady looking sites.

Not trying to advertise here, but given the site selection for this stuff up til now, I felt it was warranted mentioning this to people.

This might be actually good though, if somehow Load Central of Philippines would get Play-Asia this would be quite good, or if Load Central will get Webmoney JP from Play-Asia, but I highly doubt that this will happen here at our place, I still might depend on CN-USA someday I guess...

D-Gold
Aug 15, 2013, 07:01 PM
Playasia selling it conviced me to buy AC for the first time since I trust them.

R.I.P wallet and future paychecks

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 07:02 PM
I placed my order to see how fast it'll be. Still haven't gotten a key and this was done about 6 hours ago.

D-Gold
Aug 15, 2013, 07:12 PM
I placed my order to see how fast it'll be. Still haven't gotten a key and this was done about 6 hours ago.

I got mine in less than 10 minutes.
and I placed my order after you

Aka
Aug 15, 2013, 07:17 PM
What e-mail hosts were you guys using? Because maybe certain e-mail addresses might get problems similar to the Authentication keys for Sega's account security measures.

D-Gold
Aug 15, 2013, 07:23 PM
hotmail

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 07:33 PM
We're talking about Play-Asia, an esteemed retailer for imports and other merchandise relating to electronics. Email info has nothing to do with it, and I still haven't recieved any word from customer support yet.

doomdragon83
Aug 15, 2013, 07:51 PM
It might be worth checking out, though I would have to actually check my email...
This would be even cheaper than Suto, wish it were available months ago.

Atmius
Aug 15, 2013, 08:28 PM
We're talking about Play-Asia, an esteemed retailer for imports and other merchandise relating to electronics. Email info has nothing to do with it, and I still haven't recieved any word from customer support yet.

From the play-asia help page:

Point cards

Point card purchases are represented by their claim number. After checkout, please go to the order info page in your account to see the number required to claim its value. The claim number is listed as serial # or license.

Maybe it's sitting there, and has been waiting for you to check it?

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 08:31 PM
All it says is Preparing order under my account info.

Zysets
Aug 15, 2013, 08:44 PM
I might check this out. The other webmoney sellers seem to want to check your ID's or a bill to check your address and name, according to what I hear, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with that (ah my paranoia), but hopefully play-asia doesn't.

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 08:48 PM
Play-Asia requires a valid email account and phone number so take that as you will.

Zysets
Aug 15, 2013, 08:51 PM
Play-Asia requires a valid email account and phone number so take that as you will.

Ah, that's not as bad I guess. Seems okay enough.

Yamishi
Aug 15, 2013, 09:15 PM
I've purchased codes from Play-Asia before, in the form of JP and US Microsoft Points. They do take a smidge longer than CN-USA, but they have always come through for me in the past, regardless of time of day.

That said, I bought a code about half an hour ago, and don't have it yet, so... :-?

Nikoshae
Aug 15, 2013, 09:16 PM
I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Suto, though the wait is sometimes a little bothersome ... but that's because I don't plan ahead as much as I'd like lol ... So long as you're comfortable with waiting about 12-24 hours for the day to roll over then Suto winds up being quite nice.

I may try this new one, though, and see how I like their service.

doomdragon83
Aug 15, 2013, 09:17 PM
I placed an order an hour and 17 minutes ago, still has not arrived yet.

KoKuTanLuFi
Aug 15, 2013, 09:22 PM
I got it on playasia and put it into PSO2 and it didnt work.

I tried paying using webmoney and it directed me to the site but I selected the wrong amount and now its saying that I have to try again later or something, on the sega site. Is there a guide? Do I need to make an account on web money? I got the card from playasia

Aeris
Aug 15, 2013, 09:55 PM
I got it on playasia and put it into PSO2 and it didnt work.

I tried paying using webmoney and it directed me to the site but I selected the wrong amount and now its saying that I have to try again later or something, on the sega site. Is there a guide? Do I need to make an account on web money? I got the card from playasia

You gonna go try again and select the correct amount, once directed to the WM website, input the code and click the icon at the bottom to confirm it and it will be added to your account.

Shadowth117
Aug 15, 2013, 10:24 PM
To be honest, I ordered earlier around the time I posted this and have yet to get it. We'll see what comes of it I guess, but all I can say is that site has a lot more to lose than CN-USA and such.

I'll cut them some slack given its the first day and all, but still >_>

Edit: I just got a call from them actually. They asked me to verify I ordered it and the email I used for my Paypal. Apparently they're out of stock with those codes already? I guess they got more business than they thought lol.

blace
Aug 15, 2013, 10:43 PM
Well, I had placed my order about 9 hours ago, and only just now recieved the code.

It would seem that Play-Asia is seeing a boom in business with lower prices than the competitors.

Shad0owdruid
Aug 16, 2013, 12:05 AM
i just use CN-USA and never got problem with it fast delivery and normal price...i porbably purchased from them 20 time already its a good site!

schnee4
Aug 16, 2013, 03:57 AM
You also porbably failed to use your brains 20 time already.

No one could be that stupid, stop with your terrible viral marketing.

RedRaz0r
Aug 16, 2013, 06:29 PM
For the record, I've spent over $400 at Sutocorp, and haven't had a problem. However, I'll probably switch to Play-asia simply because, like others said, they have a good reputation to uphold.

I've spent probably $2000+ with suto (no I don't buy that much ac, I supply it for my friends who don't want to send their I'd) and I've had a few issues with them, but never have they not sent me the code. Sometimes it would just take a few days and they have shitty communication.

I'm going to try play Asia tonight. I have no worry that my code will be delivered, I'm more interested in how long it takes. Will post here with a time

Hopsalot
Aug 16, 2013, 07:08 PM
I have no worry that my code will be delivered, I'm more interested in how long it takes. Will post here with a time

I made my order at about 1:30PM EST, it is now 8:07PM as of my typing this and my order still says "Preparing order."

I too have no doubt that I'll eventually get the code, but when it will get here is another matter entirely.

Coatl
Aug 16, 2013, 07:23 PM
Whatever is cheaper. :I

RedRaz0r
Aug 16, 2013, 11:24 PM
I made my order at about 1:30PM EST, it is now 8:07PM as of my typing this and my order still says "Preparing order."

I too have no doubt that I'll eventually get the code, but when it will get here is another matter entirely.

Its been about 2 hours now for me with the same order status. I'm just going to check it in the morning when I wake up. Too bad my premium just ran out though :(

doomdragon83
Aug 16, 2013, 11:40 PM
It's about 28+ hours since I placed my order, it's still at "Preparing order" phase. Maybe it's because I bought 2 cards/codes but it looks like I won't buy from them again if it's going to be like this. Besides, I can get WM through Suto and even if they get delayed, I still would have gotten it ever since I got back from work. At the very least others can get WM codes without Suto, CN, etc. but I hope they get a better, faster experience than I am now.

Too bad my premium just ran out though :(
My last 3700 AC is going towards another 90 day premium, kept it ready to be used when my Premium expires later this month. I'm never going non-premium again.

blace
Aug 16, 2013, 11:48 PM
Let's not forget that Play-Asia is operating from Hong Kong at UTC+8 and the large customer base they need to cater to before getting around to your order.

I order a card yesterday and it took roughly 9 hours before I got my code.

doomdragon83
Aug 16, 2013, 11:57 PM
Let's not forget that Play-Asia is operating from Hong Kong at UTC+8 and the large customer base they need to cater to before getting around to your order.

I order a card yesterday and it took roughly 9 hours before I got my code.
That's also my point. P-A has a large base and I assume it's far larger than Suto-corp. So I'll use Suto to get WM and not wait too long whereas if I go with P-A, I'll end up waiting and waiting like what I'm doing now. Maybe P-A wasn't ready or prepared to handle all of the WM orders and are experiencing delays, forgivable, but imo, they should at least let me know why I payed for something (digital) and still did not receive it yet. Suto does send me an email asking if I want a refund or if I would like to wait in the event they temporarily run out.

Hopsalot
Aug 17, 2013, 01:40 AM
I just received a reply to my inquiry about the ETA on their fresh stock of cards and this is the reply I got:

Dear ******,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

The estimated time for us to get the stocks is 5-15 days. It could be earlier or later depending on our suppliers availability.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Sheena
Play-Asia.com

I'm not going to ask for a refund but... :-?

Zysets
Aug 17, 2013, 03:10 AM
5-15 days to restock? Well I guess they're just getting started with selling these, so they'll mess up a bit. I guess I'll hold off from buying from them for a bit. At least until they get their stuff together.

Imjake
Aug 17, 2013, 07:20 AM
I dont know what the hell people are talking about with suto. The longest Ive waited so far was 8 hours. They also have the best deal, as the person with the price list clearly showed. The wife and I use suto and no one else and plan to keep it that way. And here's a novel idea: When you plan on using your AC, you could *gasp* give yourself a window for the 24hrs. it could POTENTIALLY take to get your money from suto. But as I said, I have yet to wait more than 8 hours. We have used suto 4 times each.

jooozek
Aug 17, 2013, 07:40 AM
they don't have the "best deal", play-asia has the best deal with the $58,90 for 5000 webmoney

gigawuts
Aug 17, 2013, 08:07 AM
they don't have the "best deal", play-asia has the best deal with the $58,90 for 5000 webmoney

God damn that is a good deal. I got to pay more than that overhead on 2k WM with cnusa, and suto was about exactly that much overhead.

RedRaz0r
Aug 17, 2013, 11:17 AM
I dont know what the hell people are talking about with suto. The longest Ive waited so far was 8 hours. They also have the best deal, as the person with the price list clearly showed. The wife and I use suto and no one else and plan to keep it that way. And here's a novel idea: When you plan on using your AC, you could *gasp* give yourself a window for the 24hrs. it could POTENTIALLY take to get your money from suto. But as I said, I have yet to wait more than 8 hours. We have used suto 4 times each.

If you've had good experiences with them then you're welcome to keep using them, nobody is stopping you. But I've used them way more than 8 times, and I've seen it take between 24-48 hours a few times, as well as it taking over 3 days. That isn't the real issue with them for me though. I know people that have had to make a dispute with PayPal and get a refund after never getting the web money. Also there are cheaper and faster options, so I buy elsewhere personally.

Shad0owdruid
Aug 18, 2013, 01:38 AM
You also porbably failed to use your brains 20 time already.

No one could be that stupid, stop with your terrible viral marketing. wtach out we got a bad asss over there :O no im just an average customer saying is point of view now chiill out man and go take a walk outsite..may help youa bit with all your hatred lol

Hopsalot
Aug 18, 2013, 10:26 PM
So my order is no longer listed in my account, I've gotten no code, and they're not responding to my e-mails.
*sigh*

Korazenn
Aug 18, 2013, 10:44 PM
Is SutoCorp instant, though? I was under the impression that it takes them a while to send you the code, whereas CN-USA, and now PlayAsia are instant.

True/false?

SuToCorp is not instant, but they're pretty darn quick considering it's another human on the other side taking your order. As for the time each order takes, it varies. Mine usually range from as short as 15 minutes ~ 3 hours. The only time it was above that was my first experience ordering from them because I had to go through the whole ID process, which is where a lot of people turn away from SuToCorp.

However, I think the real question to ask yourself is: would you rather pay $7 more for an instant service, or $7 less and be patient enough to wait a couple of hours?

For me, saving the $7 means money I can put towards future purchases. Essentially, I'd get a free 5150 AC after buying approximately 9x 5000 WM points. Much better than not getting anything back for it at all, in my honest opinion.

RedRaz0r
Aug 18, 2013, 10:53 PM
SuToCorp is not instant, but they're pretty darn quick considering it's another human on the other side taking your order. As for the time each order takes, it varies. Mine usually range from as short as 15 minutes ~ 3 hours. The only time it was above that was my first experience ordering from them because I had to go through the whole ID process, which is where a lot of people turn away from SuToCorp.

However, I think the real question to ask yourself is: would you rather pay $7 more for an instant service, or $7 less and be patient enough to wait a couple of hours?

For me, saving the $7 means money I can put towards future purchases. Essentially, I'd get a free 5150 AC after buying approximately 9x 5000 WM points. Much better than not getting anything back for it at all, in my honest opinion.

But play asia is even faster and cheaper, assuming they are in stock, than Suto Corp

Hopsalot
Aug 19, 2013, 03:14 AM
Play-Asia has now refunded my money... not really sure what happened there.
Oh well, alls well that ends well I guess?

IzzyData
Aug 19, 2013, 03:26 AM
Placed an order. Hope it is pretty fast because I want to start on a new mag.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 10:11 AM
Placed a order around 9 hours ago, If it was suto, I would have recived my webmoney by now

Possibly not dealing with play-asia again.

RedRaz0r
Aug 19, 2013, 11:09 AM
Placed a order around 9 hours ago, If it was suto, I would have recived my webmoney by now

Possibly not dealing with play-asia again.

You should have read this thread better. Play Asia is out of stock, you're looking at 5-15 days of waiting

IzzyData
Aug 19, 2013, 11:26 AM
You should have read this thread better. Play Asia is out of stock, you're looking at 5-15 days of waiting

That doesn't make a lot of sense. I can't imagine they would not label it as out of stock if they were and not tell you even after you buy. They would at least mention it in the order information or in some other email or details page.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 11:43 AM

That's dumb, There was no indication of going out of stock when I was checking their webmoney item page.

Why should I rely on checking a unofficial forum that has nothing to do with play-asia to know it's out of stock?

Hopsalot
Aug 19, 2013, 12:10 PM
That's dumb, There was no indication of going out of stock when I was checking their webmoney item page.

Why should I rely on checking a unofficial forum that has nothing to do with play-asia to know it's out of stock?

It's your money.... I'm currently waiting for my refund.
EDIT: Excuse me, I'm waiting for my refund to process. They've already issued the refund, it's PayPal I'm waiting on now. Just to clarify...

Also, I should note that you don't HAVE to rely on checking an unofficial forum regarding such matters... but when you're dealing with companies in China, it's never a bad idea.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 12:15 PM
It's your money.... I'm currently waiting for my refund.
EDIT: Excuse me, I'm waiting for my refund to process. They've already issued the refund, it's PayPal I'm waiting on now. Just to clarify...

I've never used play-asia, How do I issue a refund? I do not feel like waiting 5-15 days but it's still unfair to not list that they're out of stock with webmoney

Also, I should note that you don't HAVE to rely on checking an unofficial forum regarding such matters... but when you're dealing with companies in China, it's never a bad idea.

I've always heard that play-asia was very reliable with imports.

Hopsalot
Aug 19, 2013, 01:39 PM
I've never used play-asia, How do I issue a refund? I do not feel like waiting 5-15 days but it's still unfair to not list that they're out of stock with webmoney

You'd have to ask for it through their ticket system by logging in to your account and contacting them... but I'd consider sending them a message asking for an ETA first because the situation may have changed and you may still get your code in a reasonable amount of time.

They didn't rip me off and I didn't have to open a claim to get my refund back, so I'm definitely not trying to make them look bad.

It's possible they have a new ETA since the last time they gave me the 5-15 day figure :-?

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 02:09 PM
You'd have to ask for it through their ticket system by logging in to your account and contacting them... but I'd consider sending them a message asking for an ETA first because the situation may have changed and you may still get your code in a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah I did that a couple of hours ago, still no response, but I'll wait.

blace
Aug 19, 2013, 02:44 PM
Have fun waiting as it is nearly 4am in Hong Kong. They operate from a 10-6 schedule, only 5 hours and 16 minutes before someone will reply to your ticket.

Husq
Aug 19, 2013, 02:49 PM
I've always heard that play-asia was very reliable with imports.
If it works like the PSN cards, the code is listed in the order info page, they don't send you the code via email. Not sure if they have changed it now, last time I bought a psn code was a year ago. The code comer from actual physical cards, they don't generate codes like other brokers, as they are a mainly know for physical exporting of import games.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-digiorder-49-en.html

Daiyousei
Aug 19, 2013, 03:45 PM
Suto did me wrong so big it was the first and last time I did business with them

Sorry to hear that though, I've had two instances with Suto where they had some problems and a simple email or two fixed it. Most recent was a week ago where their autoemail system failed to send the code. All I did was email them my order number and tell them the code hasn't reached my inbox, and they resent it in the middle of their business hours.

But I'll go for the cheaper price, and Suto was cheap for a good amount of time, especially with the dollar and yen values quite equaling out lately.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 05:16 PM
If it works like the PSN cards, the code is listed in the order info page, they don't send you the code via email. Not sure if they have changed it now, last time I bought a psn code was a year ago. The code comer from actual physical cards, they don't generate codes like other brokers, as they are a mainly know for physical exporting of import games.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-digiorder-49-en.html

I been refreshing the order page and still nothing.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 19, 2013, 10:03 PM
I got a reply from customer support, looks like they're OOS, but I got a second email...

[spoiler-box]We regret to inform you that we need further information to verify the status of the transaction. Please understand that this also helps to reduce the risk that your credit card is misused by any other person. Anybody who has your credit card number and expiry date, can you use your credit card on the internet for any payment. For us, being located overseas, it is important to protect our customers and ourselves from fraudulent transactions.

Please provide us with the following info:

Front and back of your credit card
Photo-ID card (such as driver's license, passport) showing the same name & signature as the credit card.

Please either scan & e-mail the required documents to
[email protected]

We understand that you may feel insecure with providing these details. You may wish to black out a few digits of the credit card (but leave the first and last 4 digits intact) and the security code on the back before sending it to us).

Again we ask for understanding about this procedure, we would gladly skip it if it was not necessary; however we have to be sure the order was submitted by the rightful owner of the credit card used.[/spoiler-box]

This was never mentioned anywhere and I used paypal to buy the webmoney, screw this I'm sticking to suto for webmoney and asking for a refund, not going to deal with this or do business with them again, no mention of this information (unlike suto which clearly states it on the webmoney page) needing to be sent OR the cards out of stock, while holding my money hostage, this is a joke.

Coatl
Aug 19, 2013, 10:18 PM
How much cheaper is Play-asia vs Suto?

blace
Aug 19, 2013, 10:25 PM
I posted prices on the first page with prices from other resellers.

Afin
Aug 20, 2013, 04:12 PM
i ordered webmoney from Play-Asia today!

i don't mind waiting a couple days i guess (if they are out of stock). i tried ordering from cn-usa but apparently i had verification troubles so they refunded my money ._.;

playasia says in stock within 24 hours. so i'll remain optimistic! i'm just glad i didn't have to jump through weird hoops for verification

Zysets
Aug 20, 2013, 04:37 PM
Afin what's with the font size! Hahaha.

Afin
Aug 20, 2013, 04:58 PM
Afin what's with the font size! Hahaha.

ah sorry x_x; I can see how size 4 can be annoying
i'll edit

RedRaz0r
Aug 20, 2013, 06:03 PM
That's what's irritating, is that it says its in stock when in reality its not.

deahamlet
Aug 21, 2013, 11:45 AM
It said 24H when I ordered, now it says 1-5days and I still haven't gotten it and it's now almost 48H since I ordered with nothing on the order page. I emailed them, it seems dishonest to say they have it in stock when they don't.

Afin
Aug 21, 2013, 07:36 PM
yea, my order is now 1-5 days. hoping to get it soon and that future dealings with play-asia are quicker

IzzyData
Aug 21, 2013, 07:52 PM
Well there seems to be no real way to refund the item so I just disputed the purchased on paypal. Sutocorp while sketchy looking at least worked.

Coatl
Aug 21, 2013, 09:16 PM
I posted prices on the first page with prices from other resellers.

I saw this post but it lists Suto as being the cheapest, which is why I'm confused.

blace
Aug 21, 2013, 10:42 PM
I saw this post but it lists Suto as being the cheapest, which is why I'm confused.

Oh, well in the OP he had put up a screenshot of the email from Play-Asia with price listings. 5000 WebMoney points from there was around $56. Can't currently check from my phone.

IzzyData
Aug 21, 2013, 10:49 PM
Got my 1k webmoney form sutocorp in around 5 hours. I'll stick with them if for some reason I ever need more in the future. Play-asia can kiss my ass.

blinddagger
Aug 21, 2013, 11:30 PM
suto is honestly the best, i always get my stuff within a day, ive had like 8 or so transactions

deahamlet
Aug 22, 2013, 09:06 AM
I use CN-USA and while the most expensive, I get them instantly.
I still haven't gotten my Webmoney and it has cycled through claiming they have it in stock (24H) to saying 1-5days... and I still have nothing 3 days later.

I'd rather pay more next time.

Rexob
Aug 22, 2013, 02:54 PM
I use CN-USA and while the most expensive, I get them instantly.
I still haven't gotten my Webmoney and it has cycled through claiming they have it in stock (24H) to saying 1-5days... and I still have nothing 3 days later.

I'd rather pay more next time.

I've used Suto & CN-USA and I like CN-USA the most b/c it's instant...when I purchase, I'm not looking to wait that long. I know it's the most expensive, but it's also by far the fastest. Just depends on what you're looking for.

RedRaz0r
Aug 23, 2013, 11:15 AM
If you like CN you should at least try JPWM. If I'm not mistaken its cheaper, and its also instant.

blace
Aug 23, 2013, 12:00 PM
It's only cheaper by a fair amount, Suto and Play-Asia are offering WebMoney vouchers at a lower price than both CN-USA and JPWM.

Afin
Aug 24, 2013, 12:39 AM
my order with Play-Asia went from 1-5 days to back to 24hrs. hoping this is a sign that they're almost done restocking and i get it soon :(

Rexob
Aug 24, 2013, 12:41 AM
It's only cheaper by a fair amount, Suto and Play-Asia are offering WebMoney vouchers at a lower price than both CN-USA and JPWM.

Sutocorp isn't that much cheaper...and I hate waiting. Play-Asia is definitely cheaper, but it sounds like they can't keep stocked...again - I don't like waiting lol.

Afin
Aug 25, 2013, 10:59 AM
well.. it's been more than 24hrs since they changed my order estimation to 24hrs. still 'preparing order'

probably won't return to play-asia after this >>;

pkemr4
Aug 25, 2013, 11:46 AM
CN-USA master race :P

Zysets
Aug 25, 2013, 12:05 PM
CN-USA master race :P

Please don't turn this into something like the "console wars".

tigs
Aug 25, 2013, 10:15 PM
I had bad experiences with Suto but JPWM has always been super fast with getting me my code so I have usually went with them in the past.

musicmf
Aug 26, 2013, 03:26 AM
Well, since I saw a couple of recent posts talking about 24 hours / 5 day / whatever pending times, I thought I should share my experience with Play-Asia.

I ordered my 2k webmoney on Sat, 4am~ or so. I've been checking on the order periodically, but I only noticed recently (12am~ Monday) that I have the code for my webmoney.
So I redeemed it, and got myself some stuff ingame with the ark-cash already.

So it just took me less than 48hours to get my code from play-asia.

Sara-hime
Aug 26, 2013, 09:07 AM
They must have restocked as I ordered mine on the 20th and got my code around 3:22 am EST. So..6 days to get a code.

Usually use CN-USA personally, and might stick with them considering how instant they've been. P-A has been instant with say JP Xbox Points and JP PSN. Maybe they are with Webmoney, but caught them at a bad time?

Link1275
Aug 26, 2013, 09:27 AM
They must have restocked as I ordered mine on the 20th and got my code around 3:22 am EST. So..6 days to get a code.

Usually use CN-USA personally, and might stick with them considering how instant they've been. P-A has been instant with say JP Xbox Points and JP PSN. Maybe they are with Webmoney, but caught them at a bad time?
Play-Asia isn't able to just generate a code for webmoney like some other vendors apparently can so they have to go buy a bunch every now and then.

Afin
Aug 26, 2013, 10:04 AM
got my webmoney from Play-Asia finally! whoo!

Camster187
Aug 27, 2013, 03:39 PM
The longest I ever waited from Sutocorp was 24 hours. They messed up the order and gave me a free 1000 points before. Just tried play-asia and it took nearly 3 days, I'm a little bit disappointed at the turn around.

sutocorp
Sep 26, 2013, 09:36 AM
yes please buy webmoney at our site

please visit our new site at www.sutowebmoney.com

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site for long bussiness not short term

thanks

regards
suto

Rexob
Sep 26, 2013, 10:04 AM
I've used both suto-corp & cn-usa; when I order I like the instant turn around of cn-usa even though it does cost a bit more...the one time I ordered from suto-corp it took 24hrs, which was 24hrs longer than I wanted to wait...they are reliable, but not the fastest when compared to instant, but it will save a few dollars

RadiantLegend
Oct 11, 2013, 09:41 PM
Le bump

Tried play-asia got code within 8-10 hrs. Not bad for the price.

Topic Cheese
Oct 11, 2013, 09:45 PM
Interesting. Still gonna use JPWM though,

kojika
Oct 28, 2013, 03:54 PM
Cheapest webmoney site.

Shinamori
Oct 28, 2013, 04:04 PM
So, we pay you, and you buy from Japanese vendors?

Jim
Oct 28, 2013, 04:56 PM
So, we pay you, and you buy from Japanese vendors?

Just keep in mind that this is kojika's second post on this site, the first being this one (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215258), so that site is likely just telling you how to buy from kojika. Always remember to be careful when dealing with an unfamiliar source. Especially when buying international goods like Web Money.

r00tabaga
Oct 28, 2013, 09:10 PM
I think its crazy that they don't make it easier for foreigners to buy AC. They know we're playing their F2P game and could make so much money if they did. Dumb. Just plain stupid.

Emp
Oct 28, 2013, 09:14 PM
I think its crazy that they don't make it easier for foreigners to buy AC. They know we're playing their F2P game and could make so much money if they did. Dumb. Just plain stupid.

They really cant unless they allow foreign cards. As we already, they kinda dont foriegners and their cards, so our only means is through webmoney.

RadiantLegend
Oct 29, 2013, 07:48 PM
Play-Asia is pretty simple, the captcha on the other hand ._.

Mugaaz2
Nov 6, 2013, 01:55 PM
So, if I'm understanding this right. There is basically a 20-25% fee on buying Webmoney? That seems insanely high.