PDA

View Full Version : how can she dash that fast?

Shad0owdruid
Aug 16, 2013, 12:41 AM
okay just how she do that? that fast dash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dboi6jvXqEU

ashley50
Aug 16, 2013, 12:45 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211567

Zenobia
Aug 16, 2013, 12:46 AM
Macros son.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 16, 2013, 12:54 AM
gotta speed, kid

yoshiblue
Aug 16, 2013, 12:55 AM
I hope those buttons are built to last.

Rien
Aug 16, 2013, 01:28 AM
Assault buster does NOT have that kind of crazy range or multi hit. wtf?

schnee4
Aug 16, 2013, 01:47 AM
Her small height makes it look bigger and multi-hitting with ass buster is a jp onri thing (server latency)

I was more concerned about the 2500 DA's lol

AlaskanKactus
Aug 16, 2013, 01:48 AM
Is there a guide somewhere for all of the different types of dashes?

I'm finally about start doing TACOs, I could use this.

shinehex
Aug 16, 2013, 04:33 AM
There should be a guide to the different types of dashs stickied on the forum. I would love to learn how to do that, it looks fun. I'm guessing that it's nigh impossible to do this on a controller. If I could learn to do that I would gladly play with a keyboard and mouse.

Zenobia
Aug 16, 2013, 04:55 AM
There should be a guide to the different types of dashs stickied on the forum. I would love to learn how to do that, it looks fun. I'm guessing that it's nigh impossible to do this on a controller. If I could learn to do that I would gladly play with a keyboard and mouse.

I can do triple dash on the controller I could do quad as well if I didn't have so many other tings mapped out on my controller.

Kamekur
Aug 16, 2013, 05:00 AM
Assault buster does NOT have that kind of crazy range or multi hit. wtf?

That's called latency, son. It doesn't do a "multi hit", it's just that mobs respawn so fast that they can wipe the entire spawn, just like if it were a normal group of enemies. Us, baka gaijins, can't do that.

By the way, this is the fastest Fi/Hu so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhKTBX7tFKc&list=LLmHaT_gPG3aWKUhs45AZfog

About the dash, it's quad dash + assbust.

Zenobia
Aug 16, 2013, 05:10 AM
Is that why most Baka Gaijin as you like too call them graphics settings so low when I watch most of these TA solo runs?

shinehex
Aug 16, 2013, 05:13 AM
Seriously, where can one go to learn these dashes?

Kamekur
Aug 16, 2013, 07:26 AM
Is that why most Baka Gaijin as you like too call them graphics settings so low when I watch most of these TA solo runs?

Huh? As always, you make no sense, but I'll try to anwser that. They play in minimum settings to ensure the fastest possible loading time between areas, that's it. It has obviously nothing to do with latency.
Oh, and baka gaijin is something like "stupid/idiot foreigner" in romanji , just to let you know.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Zenobia
Aug 16, 2013, 10:01 AM
Huh? As always, you make no sense, but I'll try to anwser that. They play in minimum settings to ensure the fastest possible loading time between areas, that's it. It has obviously nothing to do with latency.
Oh, and baka gaijin is something like "stupid/idiot foreigner" in romanji , just to let you know.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Nah once again you just fail too understand and I know what Baka gaijin mean I think its just stupid you refer too them that way like you don't fall under that nothing personal.

Anyway my point was besides the loading timing cause now I am assuming they must have shitty comps thought they were using that for the spawns to come up faster which I doubted and which now proves it even further.

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

pkemr4
Aug 16, 2013, 10:49 AM
can this be pulled off with a laptop.....?

Kamekur
Aug 16, 2013, 11:24 AM
Nah once again you just fail too understand and I know what Baka gaijin mean I think its just stupid you refer too them that way like you don't fall under that nothing personal.

Anyway my point was besides the loading timing cause now I am assuming they must have shitty comps thought they were using that for the spawns to come up faster which I doubted and which now proves it even further.

Uh... No. Spawns aren't affected by the client's loading time. This game has a server-side register system.

Basically, you deal the damage. You, the client, send that packet to the server. Once the server, recieves it, the damage registers. And then, once the damage registers, you're sent a packet giving the client the order to show the next spawn. All of that is influenced by latency, not by the player's PC. And because our latency is really high, we can't do this kind of stuff, at least with assbust.

Even quad dash is influenced by latency, since it makes use of LA. I know for experience that my Lobby Action comes out really late (I live in the EU) even if I do it before step attacking, rendering me unable to get an additional dash.

And last, the reason why they play with minimum settings, is to ensure the fastest loading times between areas (said below), AND more fps so the game plays more smoothly.

EDIT:

can this be pulled off with a laptop.....?

This post should anwser you that. Unless you live on the west coast of America or anywhere near Japan, nope, you can't.

EDIT2: Now that I think about it, there's a single situation where spawns are affected by the client: Amduscia I TA's first Kartargot spawn.

Kartargots won't spawn until all 4 players have loaded into area 1. But that's it. Everywhere else, it's latency what counts.

Zenobia
Aug 16, 2013, 12:16 PM
Uh... No. Spawns aren't affected by the client's loading time. This game has a server-side register system.

Did you even read? In my post you just quoted I was agreeing with you duh fuck?!

I know all about that but then I doubled back and said yeah I doubted that the low settings was for the spawn rate and your latter post proved me right.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 16, 2013, 01:17 PM
Nah Zenobia, that post confused the hell out of even me

Yamishi
Aug 16, 2013, 01:57 PM

I second this.