PDA

View Full Version : Name of Rare Sword that requires TATK?

phelannguyen
Aug 16, 2013, 03:13 AM
Hey sorry if I don't have the exact stats, but does anyone know the name of the sword that requires TATK to use? It had pretty good damage for the low stat requirement and started with a japanese character that looks like a [.

Xaeris
Aug 16, 2013, 03:24 AM
There's more than one.

http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_01.php#nav

You can find it on that chart. Plus, you can use that database for any future questions like this you may have.

Mokyu
Aug 16, 2013, 03:24 AM
*obligatory, this thread should have been posted in the quick questions and answers thread*

Anyways, http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_01.php#nav

Probably referring to Coat Edge ( コートエッジ ) / Coat Edge D ( コートエッジD )

Edit: Ninja'd ^^;

loool
Aug 16, 2013, 04:55 AM
Coat Edge D is horrible... You better off with a Rod. It's not worth your time grabbing a sword just for blocking. Gameplay wise is slow (If you play on vita, it's a nightmare.). Going Hu/Fo, Hu/Te or the opposite, you will miss out on major skills modifier result on poor ATK damage.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 16, 2013, 06:00 AM
I wanted to hunt the TATK gunslash dropped by fangulfers, but have the daganslash which is even better ^_^

Sanguine2009
Aug 16, 2013, 09:02 AM
Coat Edge D is horrible... You better off with a Rod. It's not worth your time grabbing a sword just for blocking. Gameplay wise is slow (If you play on vita, it's a nightmare.). Going Hu/Fo, Hu/Te or the opposite, you will miss out on major skills modifier result on poor ATK damage.

you realize its the stronger then the all class rods you can buy right? and that green duel gaze is the only all class weapon that has higher t att that can be bought?
its far from useless, doubly so for a te/hu if only because of those annoying forces in mpas that insist on igniting every zondeel you cast before it can grab mobs

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 09:12 AM
if you want to bitch about igniting zondeels go bitch at sega to make it so that only the caster of the zondeel can ignite it themselves

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 09:14 AM
No, bitch about getting Zondeverse so Zondeel can still chain ignite but there's still a vacuum tech everyone can reliably use.

Sayara
Aug 16, 2013, 09:35 AM

Aggressive Defensive FO play is probably my favorite aspect of being a HU/te, HU/fo Te/hu, FO/hu.

If i can't use the Madam's Umbrella already I'd shoot for the Coat Edge, or -D (assuming i had it)

Edit: Wtf do you mean Sayara?
I mean being able to jump into a mob, zondeel them together, and tank up some damage... or be able to keep Banther busy while your party kills the adds in an AQ, or survive more than 1 hit from Elder Falz etc
Admittingly, I give up extra DPS to be more supportive of the actual DPS. Can't be using resta if you're dead.

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 10:16 AM
No, bitch about getting Zondeverse so Zondeel can still chain ignite but there's still a vacuum tech everyone can reliably use.

i can't really see new techs/PAs coming any soon as we just got a dripfeed of them recently and the fix i mentioned would be fairly easy and fast for them to implement, much faster than a new tech at least

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 10:40 AM
And then, what, anyone who chains zondeel with their friends can just get fucked right?

You don't take away one playstyle just to cater to another. You make both available.

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
how would you get fucked? one would vacuum shit, other one would nuke it, would work better than constant staggering

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 11:44 AM
Some people like to use another player's Zondeel to instantly trigger their Zondeel. This should remain a possibility, and it is HIGHLY unlikely that Sega will eliminate the ability to do it. You should be asking for an additional ability, not a removal of an ability.

Or you could just keep pissing into the wind I dunno.

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 11:50 AM
writing on those forums is like pissing into the wind so yeah

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 11:52 AM
Oh I dunno, having discussions with certain people certainly reminds me how to be delicate with certain types of unstable personalities.

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 12:11 PM
i don't think you can call baiting into arguing "discussions"
but it's okay man, i'm mental so you are partially right

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2013, 12:16 PM
writing on those forums is like pissing into the wind so yeah

Sometimes pissing into the wind is entertaining.

Sanguine2009
Aug 16, 2013, 12:18 PM
neither one is gonna happen anytime soon so there is no point arguing about it

phelannguyen
Aug 16, 2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks guys, that database really helps me out a lot, because the one I was using was very incomplete and pretty bad. That item looked like it had the best damage I could get with my stats at level 31, which is the only reason I'm considering picking it up. Oh, and sorry for not using the quick answers thread.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 16, 2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys, that database really helps me out a lot, because the one I was using was very incomplete and pretty bad. That item looked like it had the best damage I could get with my stats at level 31, which is the only reason I'm considering picking it up. Oh, and sorry for not using the quick answers thread.

Hey, don't worry about it. You're a new member, so sometimes things get overlooked or you just don't see them.

Welcome to the forums, either way. ^^

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah, ignore the ruckus, and don't worry about missing the quick questions thread. A lot of people don't notice it, it's only the people who insist on posting 5 new threads a day asking 3 word questions that get anyone miffed. Welcome to the forums!

BIG OLAF
Aug 16, 2013, 05:34 PM
Oh, and sorry for not using the quick answers thread.

Whew, good, you got that in before you got Lostbob'd.