PDA

View Full Version : Rare zonde attack?

dynanmb
Aug 16, 2013, 04:55 AM
So I've noticed several players cast a zonde type spell that deals lots of damage and creates an electrical field around the enemy and I can't figure out what spell it is? I have Nazonde, and Zondeel, and they don't appear to be the spell, basically they charge the ability and an electrical storm occurs and goes in a circular motion? Am I missing something here?!!?

jooozek
Aug 16, 2013, 05:25 AM
zondeel hit with zonde?

Syklo
Aug 16, 2013, 05:47 AM
I believe that's the Cetus Nifta photon blast.

landman
Aug 16, 2013, 07:40 AM
Nazonde, you can button smash it for some long seconds, never counted it.

Rien
Aug 16, 2013, 07:43 AM
Nazonde, you can button smash it for some long seconds, never counted it.

approximately 8

SquashDemon
Aug 16, 2013, 06:25 PM
If it is Nazonde they're using it with a talis, he said centered around the enemy, remember?

Neith
Aug 16, 2013, 06:52 PM
Definitely Nazonde. Drops from the rare version of Goronzoran.

Hilarious tech, makes the Mines AQ ridiculously easy.

Syklo
Aug 16, 2013, 09:12 PM
I have Nazonde, and Zondeel, and they don't appear to be the spell, basically they charge the ability and an electrical storm occurs and goes in a circular motion? Am I missing something here?!!?

I like how everyone's suggesting Nazonde despite ↑

Rien
Aug 16, 2013, 10:41 PM
Unicorn lightning PB?

landman
Aug 17, 2013, 02:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1elGB1cXWg8

Neith
Aug 17, 2013, 06:12 AM
I like how everyone's suggesting Nazonde despite ↑

I admit I missed the OP mentioning he had Nazonde but aside from the PB linked by Shakuri there isn't another lightning tech that is 'an electrical storm that goes in a circular motion' except an ignited Zondeel which was also mentioned by the OP.

I just don't see which other tech it could be; Razonde isn't really a circular motion and the only other 'circular' ones are Zondeel and Nazonde... I still think it's Nazonde but used with a Talis.

XionAsuka
Aug 17, 2013, 06:25 AM
Electric field around the enemy...

What about that Zonde attack that turns the foe into a lightning mine? Sazonde or whatever? It's about the last thing I can think of. You cast it once on an enemy, and then when they're hit with another Zonde-like attack, the field explodes and damages them and surrounding enemies over time... Not 100% sure, the last character I had with it I deleted for a reroll, so I can't give you specific details on its workings.

Kamekur
Aug 17, 2013, 07:40 AM
The tech he's asking about is the long-forgotten Razonde. It comes from above and its range extends further depending on the height where it was used. I've seen it being used with a talis. Regarding to the lots of damage part, I'm not so sure.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android