PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA

SeroRaven
Mar 7, 2001, 02:05 AM
Guys, you know how thieves get away with stealin? They trick people. Not just trading mind you. Here's a perfect example. Not 10 mins ago i was in a game, when some guy joined. He said he knew how to turn a mag into a level 200 mag automatically. Now, I wouldn't have done it if i could [my mags are level 200] but they tried it. Anyway, the guys said these things, he said them as they did it, tried it out..one guy wasn't dumb, and used armor, but the other was using an opa opa mag. The guy said to feed it a monomate, then drop, walk forward 5 steps, pick it up. They did this. Then he said feed another monomate, drop, walk 7 steps, then pick it up. I was thinking [thief]. So anyway, this guy says, "finally, feed one last monomate, walk a full 11 steps, and turn around and walk toward it in a straight line.'' This is the point where i said, yes i literally said this "then he runs up and steals your mag" so what happens? the dumb guy does it, and i see the other guy grab it and run. Moral of this story? in order to not be thieved from, be SMARTER than the thief, they can be tricky.

whazzzzzup
Mar 7, 2001, 04:11 AM
dat sux dat da guy lost da opa opa...but he'z pretty stupid to do that........i bet da opa opa waz duped ne wayz.....so it doesnt matter!...