PDA

View Full Version : It's getting very lonely on Ship 9

vampirewolfy
Aug 16, 2013, 12:55 PM
I've started playing PSO2 about 2 days ago, and a friend of mine suggested joining ship 9. I spend most of my time on block 2. I've hit level 28, and spent about 95% of my time playing alone, and I really don't enjoy playing alone for too long. My friend is busy with school as well, and I should have done my research knowing the English community is on Ship 2.

About everyone that has an English name speaks Japanese, and I've had no luck running into English players. Some players massacre in Emergancy codes, but it ends in fails more often than not.

So, who plays on Ship 9? If no one around does, then how about moving my char to Ship 2? Can I have someone help me with the fake Japanese address when it comes to billing informations?

EDIT:
Is it hard to get into Ship 2? I've been hearing about it being overpopulated.

o0Kais0o
Aug 16, 2013, 01:45 PM
Well you could hit up Royal Infinitum, they're a big english speaking team, I'd have joined them if I didn't already have a (some what half assed) team myself lol. Whats your character name anyways? I'll probably be on tonight and over the weekend just look for either Kais or Lilith Reiger.

Edit: Forgot my Id, its Draconic Kaiser.

vampirewolfy
Aug 16, 2013, 01:53 PM
My character name is 暗い愛 (But I'm a bit out there with speaking English depending the quest)
See if I last on ship 9 long enough lol.

o0Kais0o
Aug 16, 2013, 03:13 PM
Well I'll keep an eye out for you ^^

vampirewolfy
Aug 16, 2013, 03:23 PM
I actually might switch ships by tonight, if I don't fail at the billing information xD but if I don't I'll look forward to seeing you :P

IzzyData
Aug 16, 2013, 04:38 PM
If you've only been playing for 2 days it doesn't seem like a big deal to just start over.

Coatl
Aug 16, 2013, 04:45 PM
You know, everyone has 2 default characters now for free. You could just make a character on ship 2 for free and see if you like it there. No use wasting 700 AC for nothing.

vampirewolfy
Aug 16, 2013, 06:05 PM
I don't like starting over. I have 50+ hours of gameplay. I'm happy with how my char looks, I also have about 400,000 Messetas, 99 Photon Drops, and some rare items. Also at level 30.

As of the second char, I can't make it anymore. When I made a char on ship 2, I wanted to edit something but I noticed no edit button. So I deleted my char and found out I couldn't make another one.

Switching ships is currently at 350AC, a little under $5. Do you guys really hate giving money to a company that lets us play a game for free that much? :-?

Also, time flies. 2 days ago was a bit inaccurite, 3 days ago is a better number.

Feggge
Aug 18, 2013, 01:12 AM
50+ hours in three days is still pretty impressive/scary o_O

Syklo
Aug 18, 2013, 02:11 AM
I don't like starting over. I have 50+ hours of gameplay. I'm happy with how my char looks, I also have about 400,000 Messetas, 99 Photon Drops, and some rare items. Also at level 30.

As of the second char, I can't make it anymore. When I made a char on ship 2, I wanted to edit something but I noticed no edit button. So I deleted my char and found out I couldn't make another one.

Switching ships is currently at 350AC, a little under $5. Do you guys really hate giving money to a company that lets us play a game for free that much? :-?

Also, time flies. 2 days ago was a bit inaccurite, 3 days ago is a better number.

Sucks to be you then; I don't like starting over either, but I started over once when my character had 880 hours (on a separate ID) and again (2nd free char on first ID) when that next char had 100 hours and not once did I get sick of it. (Know that I did so for reasons which I won't mention unless asked for)

Then again, starting over at 20 hours is different from 800+ hours.

Anyway, the point is, would you rather spend $5 to transfer 50 hours worth, or spend 50 hours again, enjoy it differently, and pay $0.00?
NOT TO MENTION, if you've been using your storage, do know that you can only transfer what you're holding in your inventory! Storage is based per-ship so your storage won't come with you (this is one of the reasons why I considered making my 2nd free char on ship 8, cuz I wanted access to 4mil meseta, but then I realised I could easily make that money again and my storage was basically full at the time).

And who knows, you might have f'd up your skill tree and/or mag build(s)

tl;dr - it's potentially more beneficial to start over than transfer.

Zipzo
Aug 18, 2013, 06:59 AM

400k Meseta, and 99 Photon drops (a super common drop) and any numerous amount of whatever cheap crap hard mode rares you have (probably all sell on the shop for 1k each) can be obtained in less than one day of serious game play.

50 hours is nothing either.

Buck up and swap ships.

UnLucky
Aug 18, 2013, 08:04 AM

Hm? You should still be able to have 2 characters at any one time. Ah well, you can always create a new account instead since there's not much account-wide if you're split across ships.