PDA

View Full Version : In your opinion, what is best place to train from level 45-60?

SilverPhantasy
Aug 16, 2013, 05:56 PM
Where?

Coatl
Aug 16, 2013, 05:59 PM
Advanced quests? TAs?

Xaeris
Aug 16, 2013, 06:00 PM
Ideally, AQs in a full party are best for grinding exp once you can enter them. Levels 45-49 might see an exp nerf depending on the AQ risk level, but the sheer quantity of enemies and boosted enemies still overcomes that. Falling short of that, stacking COs for Ruins and doing them daily is probably the next best bet.

gigawuts
Aug 16, 2013, 06:07 PM
Ruins COs, sanctum CO from hans during the sanctum TA, and mines COs are all easy and quick to clear. Bonus points for grabbing the quartz dragon, catadransa, and goran zoran COs from hans and clearing them every other day just by killing the bosses in the sanctum TA.

Coatl
Aug 16, 2013, 07:38 PM
These are the COs I pick up every Time Attack

1) All of the 5 TA COs of course.
2) Wind-up Puppets (x3 gilnas cores) from hans
3) Swaggering puppets (x5 Gilnases) from hans
4) Phantasmogoric Titans (X2 Tranmizer) from hans
4) Forest Claws (x1 Fang banther & Banshee) from hans
5) Dragonkin challenge (60 Dragons in sanctum) from hans
6) Goronzoran (x2 Goronzorans) from hans
7) Earthbound Dragon (2 Caterdranzas) from hans
8 ) Blue Sky King (2 Quartz Dragons) from hans
9)Mild, Mild Murder IV (x15 Ol Micda x25 Dagacha x5 dahgash) from revelle
10)Mild, Mild Murder V (x2 Gu Wonda x2 Ga Wonda) from revelle
11)Bloody Scaffolds IV (x10 Dicahda) from revelle
12) Bloody Scaffolds V (x5 Predicahda) from revelle

Most you can complete in one VH Taco run, but all can be completed in one VH taco run and H run done consecutively. They amount to easily 150k+ exp in total, and if you can't fit them all just grab the ones you consider to be the most important.

Chdata
Aug 16, 2013, 07:43 PM
There aren't many options.

MPA with team.
TA
AQ

TA is given to be done once a day, so grab those COs mentioned above.

Other than that, spam AQs.

Emp
Aug 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
Vh tas, and both of hans cos(60/60 sanctum native kills and 60/60 vopar native kills) nets you about 200k a day. If u carry other cos, its more. With all that, having a falz with 75% tik is bout 600k a day. Save ur caps for hunting weps.

UnLucky
Aug 16, 2013, 07:56 PM
Find a random high risk AQ party, any will do, but you'll most likely find Forest, Ruins, and Desert. Try block 29 or 230 or search up parties ship-wide.

Stay with them for as long as you can to get your own risk up, then you can start a high risk AQ party for others to join!

musicmf
Aug 16, 2013, 08:04 PM
These are the COs I pick up every Time Attack

Most you can complete in one VH Taco run, but all can be completed in one VH taco run and H run done consecutively. They amount to easily 150k+ exp in total, and if you can't fit them all just grab the ones you consider to be the most important.

I generally run:

[SPOILER-BOX]Klotho
Nab1, Nab2, Lili, Ama, Sanc VH modes

Revelle
1 Ragne (Nab2)
2 El Dagan (Nab2 / Ama)
10 Dicahda (Nab2 AND Sanc)
5 Predicahda (Nab2 AND Sanc)

Hans
60 Dragons (Sanc)
2 Goronzon (2x Sanc)
2 Caterdranzas (2x Sanc)
2 Quartz Dragons (2x Sanc)
1 Banther & Banshee (2x Nab2)
(I either complete them every other day, or I also run H mode)

Lubert
1 Gorongo (Nab1 / Nab2)
1 Breeahda (Nab2 / Ama)
1 De Malmoth (Nab1 / Nab2) [Nab 1 is slow, and Nab2 only a single party member can complete]
3 Dirandal (Sanc)
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Always a nice boost whenever I'm running my TA COs.
I wish I was premium some times so I can fill up even more of the monsters that'll complete in one go. (Like many Machines, and Darkers from Lili and Ama)

----

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty fast to do some of the beach COs.
Hans and Revelles quests, then some Kressedia while your at it.

These aren't the fastest ways to level, since you can only clear the COs once a day. But they are pretty good boosts considering the time spent IMO.
Best ways are probably just Advance quests + exit bursts. (Even better if it's at the same time.)

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 16, 2013, 09:26 PM
Aside from what is already mentioned above, I would also strongly recommend that you repeatedly run through the Falz Arms/Elder E-Quest as fast as humanly possible--during that 30 minutes span--while using a 75% Exp Booster, or whatever else Exp Booster you have. Doing so, you can acquire quite a significant amount of Exp.

Chdata
Aug 17, 2013, 12:36 AM
Don't just use a 75% exp booster. Use a triboost as well if you have one.

Nikoshae
Aug 17, 2013, 12:58 AM
I find I'm having difficulty focusing on leveling at 49 because of the sheer amount of exp required to level, as well as the minimal exp Client Orders give. I suppose I got too used to questing in World of Warcraft; here the CO's are little more than Emergency Codes ... it's a nice boost while you're at it, but for the most part it's quite a bit of grinding.

I suppose it doesn't help that I tend to play really off hours. When I'm on there aren't many folks that I know who are in my level range, so I wind up bored solo'ing >.>

Chdata
Aug 17, 2013, 01:23 AM
Grinding isn't a problem at all. Then again, I used to play Runescape.

There's over 25 skills, and each one takes 13 mill EXP to max. Most skills you may only grind at most 100k xp/h or less. About 60k-300k at least/most. There's quests you can do for some one time rewards, but that won't be your main source of xp.

Most skills will take a month of effort to get to 99.

However, training combat stats like Atk/Str/Def and whatnot was the easiest for me, despite being only 80k/h on average. This is because combat in the game was fun for me, just like it is in PSO2 new.

Do some AQs, they're really good exp and you get good items sometimes.

Did I mention the max EXP in Runescape for all skills is 200m? There's one player who has all his skills with that much EXP.

Nikoshae
Aug 17, 2013, 01:51 AM
I used to play EverQuest, which, unlike its title suggested, it was a huge grindfest. For the higher level content you'd go into a zone, shout you're LFG, and hope you get a group spot. If you were a tank or a cleric you practically had it in the bag. If you were a class that could pull effectively you had a great chance as well. If you were anything else ... well, good luck. And if you were a Necromancer or a Druid (the kings of solo'ing), well, why even bother LFG?

I got bored of the grind, and got into WoW. The quest system was just gorgeous, and made you feel like you were going through a storyline as you leveled. At some point I picked up PSU and absolutely loved it, even though that in itself was a grindfest. Then I come to PSO2, and while I still love it sometimes I get bored, because I feel the grindfest. I don't feel like I'm going through a storyline unless I actively do the Story Mode quests ... and I'm not entirely sure how good they are for EXP. Perhaps some of my trouble is because F2P models typically involve a lot more EXP to level than P2P models. I'm not sure.

I actually recall having quite a lot of fun leveling up my PA's during PSU. Class and character EXP seemed to come pretty easily, but it was leveling the PA's that made it feel like you really worked hard and earned that full combo.

The day when I could finally finish the combo of Absolute Dance was such a glorious day.

Anyway, I've derailed this thread a bit. So, sorry lol ... I am going to see about some of the suggestions posted here. Maybe I'll get levels quicker :)

SilverPhantasy
Aug 18, 2013, 11:08 AM
Don't just use a 75% exp booster. Use a triboost as well if you have one.

Do they stack?

UnLucky
Aug 18, 2013, 11:12 AM
Experience boosts all stack additively.

So 75% EXP Booster with a 100% Triboost gives you 175% more experience, on top of the normal rate, including any exp penalty. Special events also stack additively, so you won't see crazy rates with your boosters, but it still helps.