PDA

View Full Version : How i Can Get Awesome Mag

dhman2011
Aug 17, 2013, 04:37 AM
Hello guys im new on game and i need help

i got mag but my mag is very bad i want awesome mag like (Hatsune Miku)or cat or anything but i dont want robot mag bad plz plz i need awesome mag plz

and i want awesome cloth not beginning cloth i want summer or some thing cloth plz i need awesome items

and where i can get new weapons i need all this plz

loool
Aug 17, 2013, 05:03 AM
Use Cirnopedia and just buy it all from Player Shop.

isCasted
Aug 17, 2013, 05:04 AM
If you need all of this, you'll have to save at least fewteen million meseta and then hope that items you need will be sold at Player Shop.

Or you could try purchasing AC, and buy at AC shop/win at AC scratch everything.

loool
Aug 17, 2013, 05:10 AM
Watch he/she'll cry when he/she see the price for those item. ROFL

KazukiQZ
Aug 17, 2013, 05:18 AM
^IKR
Well, he/she could always try to get the meseta needed :p

ashley50
Aug 17, 2013, 05:24 AM
Hello guys im new on game and i need help

i got mag but my mag is very bad i want awesome mag like (Hatsune Miku)or cat or anything but i dont want robot mag bad plz plz i need awesome mag plz

and i want awesome cloth not beginning cloth i want summer or some thing cloth plz i need awesome items

and where i can get new weapons i need all this plz

Dish out lots of meseta for clothing and mag devices.

As for weapons, keep playing until it drops for you. Or you can also dish out lots of meseta for it.

dhman2011
Aug 17, 2013, 05:27 AM
Thanks Guys i will buy really money thank u so much

dhman2011
Aug 17, 2013, 05:35 AM
guys but players shop not selling mags ?

jooozek
Aug 17, 2013, 05:42 AM
that's because mags aren't even items in this game, the only thing you can buy from players are items that you feed to your mag that will change it's look, you can also get items from the photon/excube shop that will change your mag attack/blast/abilities

AgemFrostMage
Aug 17, 2013, 08:25 AM
As force trimate is my best friend, keeps DEX off and mag is over 20 DEX as it is but really need extra T-ATK for the silica roses I'm farming/more likely to buy given 10 star drop rates. Why must I get the 640 twin machine guns instead! =( Better than winning no 10 star I suppose -_-

dhman2011
Aug 17, 2013, 11:52 AM
no i mean i want mag like Hatsune miku

yoshiblue
Aug 17, 2013, 11:55 AM
Player shop, enter this.
進化デバイス/ミクダヨー

AgemFrostMage
Aug 17, 2013, 12:10 PM
no i mean i want mag like Hatsune miku

Me too ^_^ But... last I checked it was seven million -_- Oh well, anything that rare and demanded should be expensive as it wouldn't be fair to the sellers otherwise, and real money should be justly compensated in game. But as a buyer I want, but need weapon and grinding upgrades first, elder rod is obsolete at this point and must save for good daggers for my fighter alt.

Zheneration
Aug 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
A new player getting into the game for a few hours and already asking for things that are 100x over his current budget. Why must there be players like this...

ashley50
Aug 18, 2013, 09:55 PM
A new player getting into the game for a few hours and already asking for things that are 100x over his current budget. Why must there be players like this...

"To be cool like the rest", I suppose.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 19, 2013, 05:03 AM
"To be cool like the rest", I suppose.

Anything he wants he can have now with AC scratch luck. Anything worth selling is either too rare (and sometimes that is too cheap some 10 stars are in the tens of thousands) or can only be won in AC scratch.

Jay6
Aug 19, 2013, 05:57 AM
I think before you get into anything FASHION related, you should actually play the game some. Maybe for over a hundred hours at the very least to get a little start on your character, and develop some budget towards the fashion items you'd really want. If it's powerful weapons you want, you'll have to level up quite a bit anyways to even be able to equip it. Also, you have to level your mag to at least 100 before you'd be able to use that sort of mag device.

Isley
Aug 20, 2013, 03:23 AM
hey ho folks ^^

i am new too in the Game and have a little quetion about Mags or "new Mags" ^^

can i find new Mags or become some in Quests?

or i need AC and buy some new?

btw sry for my little english i am german and my schools day very long gone xD

ashley50
Aug 20, 2013, 03:29 AM
hey ho folks ^^

i am new too in the Game and have a little quetion about Mags or "new Mags" ^^

can i find new Mags or become some in Quests?

or i need AC and buy some new?

btw sry for my little english i am german and my schools day very long gone xD
Extra mags, you will need to purchase using AC.

Isley
Aug 20, 2013, 03:39 AM
Extra mags, you will need to purchase using AC.

too bad :/ .... well then i need AC :D and thanks for the answere :)