PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 my toon has been deleted

AcidBurnShell
Aug 18, 2013, 05:30 AM
My main toon was deleted through a glitch or something. The log says no one else has been on but me. Do any of you guys know how I can get her back. Please help asap she had all my money etc. :(

Walkure
Aug 18, 2013, 05:41 AM
Are you on the correct ship?
Are your other characters (if you have them) intact?
Do you have people who have access to your computer, who know your password?
Did you leave yourself logged in while you afked, and someone else had access to your computer?

Sp-24
Aug 18, 2013, 06:23 AM
It's impossible to recover a deleted character and anything that she had in her inventory, as far as I'm aware. So if your "toon" really was deleted, you can only get the stuff that was stored in your bank after creating a new one.

Double check if you are trying to log into the correct ship, though.

Shirokami
Aug 18, 2013, 09:11 AM
My main toon was deleted through a glitch or something. The log says no one else has been on but me. Do any of you guys know how I can get her back. Please help asap she had all my money etc. :(

I bet your char is still in Springfield.

Hehehehehe

DoubleCannon
Aug 18, 2013, 10:16 AM
got this message in-game..

プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  現在、不正アクセスと思われる被害報告が非常に多く寄せられてお ります。また、大手他社サービスにおいて、IDや一部の登録情報が流出したなどの情報も報じられております 。  皆様の大切なデータを守るための対策として、オフィシャルサイトに、【重要】パスワード変更のお願い とアカウント情報の管理に関するご注意のお知らせを掲載しております。  必ずご確認いただきますようお願 いいたします。

google tanslate lol

We are pleased to announce to everyone during play. Currently, damage report seems to be unauthorized access has been received very much. In addition, information in the leading third-party service, registration information and some ID, such as that the leaked also has been reported. As a measure to protect the important data of everyone, the official site, we are on the announcement of attention on the management of account information and ask [important] password change. I ask to have you confirm it by all means.

Seems hacking is going on, not sure but it could be possible your account was hacked and these people knew a way to not let it detect them login? But to login you must go to your ship and they could delete your character without the login confirmed yet.

Shinamori
Aug 18, 2013, 10:30 AM
Nothing happened on Sega's end. Some happened on another site and they're just saying be careful if you use the same password for many sites and it's recommended you change your pass.

jooozek
Aug 18, 2013, 10:33 AM
if something ever happens on SEGA's side you can be sure they will force a password reset

gigawuts
Aug 18, 2013, 10:44 AM
Are you sure that it's gone? Can you create a new character on another ship? Try it. If you can't create 2 characters at least 1 is remaining.

pkemr4
Aug 18, 2013, 10:57 AM
"Toon"

Shinamori
Aug 18, 2013, 10:58 AM
if something ever happens on SEGA's side you can be sure they will force a password reset

This.