PDA

View Full Version : Duppers r teh suk!

Murako
Apr 8, 2003, 09:08 PM
Teh duppers are fukkin loserz! I hate teh duppers! They cant play teh PSO so they gota dupe! They suk! I use my legit Stag in hard amd they use teh BKBs and Dbl Cannons in norm! With teh dupped DC magz too! I wish alll dupperz were dead!

Guile
Apr 8, 2003, 09:12 PM
Sooo..what now?
*waits for teh oil to be added to the flames*

Orange_Coconut
Apr 8, 2003, 09:12 PM
What's teh mean anyway?

LordCronai
Apr 8, 2003, 09:16 PM
OMG I kno wht yo meen! WTF is w/ all duperz all tehy do is riun teh comunitY!!1 w3rd.

I think this is going to be sniped down before it takes off, because the last time one of these was made it was locked after 9 pages of arguing.
Stop looking at me!

Orange_Coconut
Apr 8, 2003, 09:21 PM
Hatred isn't the way to go.. I think maybe people should live with the fact that some people dupe, and others don't...

DUNKO1
Apr 8, 2003, 09:28 PM
personally i use dupes and play with people who use them if i bothered me that much I'd onlly play with people i knew, i don't dupe myself and wouldn't if i could all i care about is enjoying the game regardless of dupes( i got to lvl 80 offline before i had the BB adapter and had 0 rares i still played cause i like it the rare weapons just look nicer)

DUNKO1
Apr 8, 2003, 09:30 PM
ahhhhhhh sry double posting junk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DUNKO1 on 2003-04-08 19:33 ]</font>

LordCronai
Apr 8, 2003, 09:34 PM
He's proud to dupe and so will I within the next two weeks!
Then I have no excuse for being an asshole ^_^

-Eden-
Apr 8, 2003, 09:39 PM
lmao Tem...

Guile
Apr 9, 2003, 12:01 AM
I really don't care who does what on PSO

It's easy to bitch

Balthor
Apr 9, 2003, 03:01 AM
SFSCKING DOOPERS DESTROID PDO AND ALL END IS COMMIMG TO GAME U ALL DIZHONERABLE PLAYERZ,,

UTS AL MOST TEH SAME AS TAKING DRUGS!!11

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 03:08 AM
I would have thought this hate post would have been locked a while ago :/

Elusive_Llama
Apr 9, 2003, 09:23 AM
Actually, I think it's sarcasm disguised as a rant. I don't remember him typing so badly in previous posts.

Raist
Apr 9, 2003, 10:20 AM
On 2003-04-09 07:23, Elusive_Llama wrote:
Actually, I think it's sarcasm disguised as a rant. I don't remember him typing so badly in previous posts.

He's being sarcastic, look at his sig. I dont really see why, legit players talk this way about as much as dupers/users do so I really dont see what he's getting at. People gotta stop letting a few morons define an entire group.

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 02:40 PM
Wow I feel dumb http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Right, well, I don't care as long as the person I am playing with is good company.

LordCronai
Apr 9, 2003, 03:53 PM
wtf god compeny mah azz! dupers are teh SUXOR!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Eden-
Apr 9, 2003, 10:30 PM
Yeah, in case you didn't catch it by now its a joke.
No person bearing at least an elementary intelligence would always typ3 L||<3 7h|5 OMG WTF LOL!!!11. Although it makes for a great joke. Especially among the nerd community, like how I built some ub3|5 1337 c@t-5 c@bl3 |n my C3T cl@55 OMG WTF LOL!!!1!1!!11.

*note that those arent email address, just putting in the @ sign makes it like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Eden- on 2003-04-09 20:30 ]</font>

raiden999
Apr 10, 2003, 02:15 PM
if someone is running around with a uber-rare, its not best to judge automatically. Chances are it may be a dupe, but a lvl 50 char usin a bkb can be done legitly... you never know if that person has another character that has maybe over 3000hrs logged, found it, and decided to use it to help them level up their new characters... i do it all the time.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif
Point for me for denoting the obvious.

LordCronai
Apr 10, 2003, 04:47 PM
GOD y dont u fukkin get it duperz SUK!
tey devalu a11 teh ITEMZ

Zeebo
Apr 10, 2003, 05:18 PM
Lord, me and phalanx are the only ones that believe you need facts to back up an argument!

I'm legit, but eh I try to keep my opinions to myself.. I don't hate all dupers, just the ignorant ones... like Balthor...

Balthor
Apr 10, 2003, 05:49 PM
Zeebo, shut the fuck up for once, I'm so sick of your pointless judgements. Now I'm a duper cause I use dupes? You fucking dumb ass.

I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of you, you make your pety hate for me just because I use dupes, and hate whiny legits? Fuck you.

You wanna keep fucking with me? Then keep it comin' Bushwick.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2003-04-10 15:51 ]</font>

-Eden-
Apr 10, 2003, 06:35 PM
Balthar, get the stick out of your ass, its a two sentence post.

LordCronai
Apr 10, 2003, 08:10 PM
Let the bodies hit _teh_ floor.
I personally won't be taking part in this argument, but shall I supply the guns?

ABDUR101
Apr 10, 2003, 09:30 PM
Verbal warning. Stop taking pot shots at each other, and if all else fails, ignore each other.

Calling someone who USES dupe is false. I've used dupes, and most likely still do, but that doesn't make me a duper. A duper is someone who takes an item, and actually MAKES the duplicates.

Hell, by the other definition, 95% of everyone who plays PSO is a duper(if they are active with trading, giving out items, etc).

But, calm down, and no more open flaming. Take it to pm's if you're going to argue.

Guile
Apr 10, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-04-10 15:49, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Zeebo, shut the fuck up for once, I'm so sick of your pointless judgements. Now I'm a duper cause I use dupes? You fucking dumb ass.

I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of you, you make your pety hate for me just because I use dupes, and hate whiny legits? Fuck you.

You wanna keep fucking with me? Then keep it comin' Bushwick.

Hahahahahahah ahh ahahahahahahah...hahahah ahh god...I can't breath..ahh man the anger!
Wow
I agree, if you have dupes that does NOT make you a duper!

and the whole facts thing becomes kinda hard, like proving your a "True Legit" to some of the posters on PSOW

You can't! becuase you just have to take people's word on it..and if you don't
to fucking bad! Get over it!