PDA

View Full Version : -- NEW UPDATES (Login Campaign, Endless Summer Collection, & More!) -- Aug. 21, 2013

Korazenn
Aug 19, 2013, 01:44 PM
Current Server Status: Online
Maintenance has finished. Read below for information on what was updated and feel free to discuss any issues or your experiences with the updates here.

Thanks for your patience! ^^

This week's periodic maintenance for PSO2 JP will be conducted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. As Ezodagrom pointed out below, the update will most likely run from its normally scheduled maintenance period, which is 11:00 to 17:00 JST (10:00 PM Tuesday to 4:00 AM Wednesday EDT).

Update: SEGA JP is sticking with this regular update schedule, so expect the servers to go down at around 10:00 PM EDT for maintenance. I highly suggest that you wrap up whatever it is you are doing in-game by ~9:00 PM to ~9:30 PM. Until there is a maintenance termination notice, please do not attempt to re-connect to the game's server.

In the meantime, if you are using AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker, you can start going through the method provided below to restore vanilla JP files while the server maintenance is in progress. This will allow you to download the newest update files and have most ready to go before the last batch is sent out at the end of the server maintenance.

---------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:
This update is required in order to play the game post-maintenance. Please ensure that if you are using AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker or have separately installed the English Patch that you will have to re-install the vanilla JP files of Phantasy Star Online 2 first, then re-apply all of the English patches you are currently using.

To do this, start up PSO2 Tweaker, click on the Orb in the top-left, and click on 'Check for PSO2 Updates'. Select 'No' when the dialog box shows up, and let the install of the vanilla JP files finish. After the update, you want to go back into the Orb menu, go to Install/Update Patches > English Patch/English Large Files/English Story Patch (as wanted), and re-enable the 'Translate Items' option in the Orb's menu.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please note that errors or crashes can occur past the scheduled maintenance. If you need any assistance with errors or issues in PSO2 that are related to the Tweaker, or encounter any errors post-maintenance, please provide us your qualms on this thread and we will address them as best as we can: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

If the update stalls at any point, please restart the PSO2 JP Launcher or PSO2 Tweaker (depending on where you normally install the updates from).

New Updates Included:
[SPOILER-BOX]
Field Update
Two new limited-time quests will become available for the period of August 21st to September 25th, 2013 (JST). These quests are the following:

Arks GP2013 Tournament
Arks GP2013 Final

Story Update
A new chapter awaits you for Episode 2.

Fashion Update

New items available in the FUN Scratch:

Hairstyle: Gelato/Espresso
Make-Up Patterns: Cheek Dyed and Round Spiral Cheeks
Accessories: Shawl Towel, Blindfold Line, Vu~Arugo Circlet, and Swim Goggles

Endless Summer Collection:

Costumes/Parts: Emilia Swimwear, Rumia Swimwear, Athlete Swimwear, Furoru Victoria, Gelato/Espresso Command Scalar, Eternal F-Series, and A-Justice Series
Hairstyles/Head Parts: Victoria Up, Eternal F-Layer, and Justice-A
Body Paint: Agios Varnish Tattoo F and Bal Rodosuta Two
Accessories: Victoria Hat, Victoria Rose, Command from Gelato/Espresso Eye, Eternal-F Headgear, Vu~Arugo Earrings, and Foot Wing
Weapon Camo: Yod the Vu~Arugo (Rod)

System Update

A new 'Beach' team room has been be added.
New team accessories have been added. Remember that team accessories take up the third Accessory slot on your character.

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Boost Event
[SPOILER-BOX]Triple Boost Event
8/26: +100% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/27: +100% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/28: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/29: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/30: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/31: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
9/1: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
9/2: +100% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
9/3: +100% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost

In addition (yes, there's more), normal boost events are posted below. These will stack on top of the already available boosts from other events.

Boost Information from August 23rd to September 3rd
8/23: +50% Rare Drop Boost

EQ Boost
8/26 ~ 9/3: A Boisterous White Day and Rampaging Malice will have a +50% Rare Drop Boost.

The dates and times apply to 00:00 ~ 24:00 Japanese Standard Time. For example, the 8/26 Boost Event would begin on 8/25 at 11:00 AM until 10:59 AM EDT.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Login Campaign
[SPOILER-BOX]Sign on each day and receive an item! You’ll receive even more items after the third and fifth day you sign on.

Sign On and Get Items Campaign

8/26: Grind Risk Reduction (+2)
8/27: Half Doll
8/28: +10% Add Ability Success
8/29: +50% Triboost
8/30: 1000 FUN Ticket
8/31: +10% Grind Success
9/1: +50% EXP (x2)
9/2: +50% Rare Drop Boost (x2)
9/3: EXCube
3+ Days: +250% Rare Drop Boost
5+ Days: +100% Triboost

The dates and times apply 00:00 ~ 24:00 Japanese Standard Time. If it is 00:00 JST, it is 11:00 AM EDT.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Client Order Campaign 19
[SPOILER-BOX]If you clear Revelle's and Xie's following client orders, you will receive several prizes during the campaign period.

Campaign Period: August 21st through August 28th

Qualifying Client Orders
1. Complete Xie’s Client Order [Drive Out the Pests] by defeating 10 Strahda, 10 Tyraluda, and 10 Blundarl, and you’ll receive:

+50% EXP Boosters x2

2. Complete Revelle’s Client Order [Eraser Report IV] by defeating two Lv.50+ Luda Sorcerers, and you’ll receive:

+50% Rare Drop Boosters x2
Grind Risk Reductions (+1) x2

Prize Distribution Date
September 4th at the Visiphone Terminal. Check your Campaign Reward Items.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Beach Wars and Chrome Dragon EQ Advance Notice
[SPOILER-BOX]Enjoy life in the sun! Players can swim in another round of the Beach Wars Emergency Quest that will appear this week at the following times:

Beach Wars EQ: 8/21 ~ 8/25/2013 @ 20:00 JST (7:00 AM EDT)

Find your inner dragon by participating in the Rampaging Malice Emergency Quest at the following times:

Rampaging Malice EQ: 8/21/2013 @ 23:00 JST (10:00 AM EDT)
Rampaging Malice EQ: 8/22 - 8/25/2013 @ 14:00 and 23:00 JST (1:00 and 10:00 AM EDT)
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Other Notes:
[SPOILER-BOX]
For the first time in Phantasy Star history, a total of three million (you read that number right) registered users have been reported for PSO2 JP. PSO2 launched about one year ago on July 4, 2012. In recorded domestic history, over 100,007 users were online as its peak in late July 2013. In a way of giving us the biggest hug of all-time, SEGA hints at a decade-long continuation of online support for PSO2.
The game title screen will read 'ver. 2.0002.1' after the update.
The Naura Cake Sisters quest has had its time allotted for completion extended.
21 MB of free-space on your hard-drive is necessary for the update.
24 MB of free-space is needed for PlayStation Vita users.
If you are downloading the game for the first time, the entire update will run you about 12.9 GB total (possibly more if you use English patches).
The recommended update time is anywhere from 2:00 to 16:00 JST (1:00 PM to 3:00 AM EDT).
[/SPOILER-BOX]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Article: http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=2015

Thanks goes to Bumped.org for some of the update information.

Ezodagrom
Aug 19, 2013, 01:52 PM
Note that it doesn't say that the maintenance is from 18:00 to 23:00 JST there, it just says to avoid downloading the update from 18:00 to 23:00 JST since it's the most busy time.
Most likely the maintenance will be at the regular schedule, from 11:00 to 17:00 JST.

Korazenn
Aug 19, 2013, 01:53 PM
Note that it doesn't say that the maintenance is from 18:00 to 23:00 JST there, it just says to avoid downloading the update from 18:00 to 23:00 JST since it's the most busy time.
Most likely the maintenance will be at the regular schedule, from 11:00 to 17:00 JST.

Got it. I'll fix it now.

BIG OLAF
Aug 19, 2013, 03:42 PM
I-

Doesn't everyone already know all the things you pointed out in the OP? Pretty sure this is all standard knowledge. What's the exact point of basically making a giant reiteration post/thread?

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 19, 2013, 03:43 PM
Because not everybody knows

Galax
Aug 19, 2013, 05:10 PM
I-

Doesn't everyone already know all the things you pointed out in the OP? Pretty sure this is all standard knowledge. What's the exact point of basically making a giant reiteration post/thread?

I didn't know. I also didn't know about the process to make sure I can play but launch from the Tweaker.

This topic probably just saved me one helluva lot of headache.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Aug 19, 2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks for this, OP. Knowledge is power, and you spreadin the word...you a cool cat. ^^

NoiseHERO
Aug 19, 2013, 05:52 PM
So like.. 10 PM to 3AM est +2 hour extended maintenance as usual, right?

THANKS OP.

TIME TO GET MY KING HEADGUARD.

~Aya~
Aug 19, 2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you OP for the information. I never look at any websites.. unless its wiki >~>;;

KazukiQZ
Aug 19, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the reminder :D

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 01:12 AM
I-

*Grabby hands*

No no blue stahp dat some people just don't know sometimes.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:19 AM
I have updated the post with some more information provided from PSO2 JP's player site as well as an extra note to those using PSO2 Tweaker.

Thanks!

Emp
Aug 20, 2013, 11:45 AM
How big is the update for vita?

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM
How big is the update for vita?

We did not receive any information yet on the size of the update for the Vita; it should be relatively small compared to the last major update we had two weeks ago. ^^

Armaris
Aug 20, 2013, 04:10 PM
This is my first major update with this game. I was wondering why restoring to vanilla is recommended/required. Does it have to do with how the game is patched?

DS23
Aug 20, 2013, 04:50 PM
Maybe they won't fudge this update and have to extend maint cause it's just new scratch but that sort of thing has happened before!

Ezodagrom
Aug 20, 2013, 04:57 PM
This is my first major update with this game. I was wondering why restoring to vanilla is recommended/required. Does it have to do with how the game is patched?
When there's an update, the launcher makes a full filecheck of the data folder, by putting back the jp files, you have less stuff to download in the update (since the updater downloads the original version of the files that the english patches replace).

Sometimes in updates (especially larger updates), new versions of the english patches are required, the game doesn't work properly with older versions of the patches (one of the most common issues in using an old version of an english patch is infinite loading screen).

oOSAROo
Aug 20, 2013, 05:11 PM
@ EMP 24MB

btw I have not made the page for nothing :) PSO2 Server Status + Countdown for maintenance and latest (.exe) (http://www.the-ghf-clan.de/pso2serverstatus.html) :disapprove:

Armaris
Aug 20, 2013, 05:49 PM
When there's an update, the launcher makes a full filecheck of the data folder, by putting back the jp files, you have less stuff to download in the update (since the updater downloads the original version of the files that the english patches replace).

Sometimes in updates (especially larger updates), new versions of the english patches are required, the game doesn't work properly with older versions of the patches (one of the most common issues in using an old version of an english patch is infinite loading screen).

Ahh! Thanks for the explanation!

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 06:10 PM
Maybe they won't fudge this update and have to extend maint cause it's just new scratch but that sort of thing has happened before!

We can only hope.

Ezodagrom
Aug 20, 2013, 09:35 PM

To expand on this, PSO2 update is up (servers are still down for maintenance though, of course), I can now confirm that the current story patch and large files patches will still be useable, but the core english patch needs a new version.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 09:44 PM
To expand on this, PSO2 update is up (servers are still down for maintenance though, of course), I can now confirm that the current story patch and large files patches will still be useable, but the core english patch needs a new version.

Doubly noted. Thanks~ ^^

I have updated the OP with new information regarding what new content will be made available after the update. If there is anything I missed, please let me know and I will go ahead and add to the post.

Status Changed: Undergoing Maintenance
Maintenance will last until 17:00 JST (4:00 AM Wednesday EDT).

New Updates Included:

A new team room.
New team accessories.
A new story chapter.

Other Notes:

The game title screen will read 'ver. 2.0002.1' after the update.
21 MB of free-space on your hard-drive is necessary for the update.
24 MB of free-space is needed for PlayStation Vita users.
If you are downloading the game for the first time, the entire update will run you about 12.9 GB total (possibly more if you use English patches).
The recommended update time is anywhere from 2:00 to 16:00 JST (1:00 PM to 3:00 AM EDT).

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 10:42 PM
Moar new updates! This time courtesy of Bumped.org.

Also, I noticed how crowded the OP started becoming, so I toned it all down using spoiler boxes. You can thank me for that later. ;)

Client Order Campaign 19
If you clear Revelle's and Xie's following client orders, you will receive several prizes during the campaign period:

Campaign Period: August 21st through August 28th

Qualifying Client Orders
1. Complete Xie’s Client Order [Drive Out the Pests] by defeating 10 Strahda, 10 Tyraluda, and 10 Blundarl, and you’ll receive:

+50% EXP Boosters x2

2. Complete Revelle’s Client Order [Eraser Report IV] by defeating two Lv.50+ Luda Sorcerers, and you’ll receive:

+50% Rare Drop Boosters x2
Grind Risk Reductions (+1) x2

Prize Distribution Date
September 4th at the Visiphone Terminal. Check your Campaign Reward Items.

Beach Wars and Chrome Dragon EQ Advance Notice
Enjoy life in the sun! Players can swim in another round of the Beach Wars Emergency Quest that will appear this week at the following times:

Beach Wars EQ: 8/21 ~ 8/25/2013 @ 20:00 JST (7:00 AM EDT)

Find your inner dragon by participating in the Rampaging Malice Emergency Quest at the following times:

Rampaging Malice EQ: 8/21/2013 @ 23:00 JST (10:00 AM EDT)
Rampaging Malice EQ: 8/22 - 8/25 @ 14:00 and 23:00 JST (1:00 and 10:00 AM EDT)

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 10:51 PM
Nice nice thx for dis I didn't check the official site yet, but its always nice too see the info posted here too.

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 20, 2013, 10:55 PM
Neato burrito. Thanks for the updates.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:03 PM
Woops. Forgot to add the data regarding the Boost Event. My bad. :-P

Boost Event

Triple Boost Event
8/28: +50% Rare Drop, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/29: +50% Rare Drop, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/30: +50% Rare Drop, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/31: +50% Rare Drop, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
9/1: +50% Rare Drop, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost

EQ Boost
8/26 through 9/3: A Boisterous White Day and Rampaging Malice will have a +50% Rare Drop Boost.

The dates and times apply to 00:00 ~ 24:00 Japanese Standard Time. For example, the 8/26 Boost Event would begin on 8/25 at 11:00 AM until 10:59 AM EDT.

Please note that this list is incomplete.

Nice nice thx for dis I didn't check the official site yet, but its always nice too see the info posted here too.

No problem! I think I will start doing this for each new maintenance period too. Helps keep all of the new news regarding these updates in one place. :)

Punisher106
Aug 20, 2013, 11:21 PM
A Boisterous White Day? Enlighten me. Now.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 11:33 PM
In recent news, for the first time in Phantasy Star history, a total of three million (you read that number right) registered users have been reported for PSO2 JP. PSO2 launched about one year ago on July 4, 2012. In recorded domestic history, over 100,007 users were online as its peak in late July 2013. In a way of giving us the biggest hug of all-time, SEGA hints at a decade-long continuation of online support for PSO2.

-------------------------------------------------------

Source:
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=2036

Macman
Aug 20, 2013, 11:48 PM
Now if only Falz would show up during those boost days...

Hrith
Aug 21, 2013, 02:18 AM
Rampaging Malice, that's a strange translation. Well, it sounds cool...

Korazenn
Aug 21, 2013, 02:21 AM
Current Server Status: Online
Maintenance has finished. Read below for information on what was updated and feel free to discuss any issues or your experiences with the updates here.

Thanks for your patience! ^^

New Updates Included:
Field Update
Two new limited-time quests will become available for the period of August 21st to September 25th, 2013 (JST). These quests are the following:

Arks GP2013 Tournament
Arks GP2013 Final

Story Update
A new chapter awaits you for Episode 2.

Fashion Update

New items available in the FUN Scratch:

Hairstyle: Gelato/Espresso
Make-Up Patterns: Cheek Dyed and Round Spiral Cheeks
Accessories: Shawl Towel, Blindfold Line, Vu~Arugo Circlet, and Swim Goggles

Endless Summer Collection:

Customs/Parts: Emilia Swimwear, Rumia Swimwear, Athlete Swimwear, Furoru Victoria, Gelato/Espresso Command Scalar, Eternal F-Series, and A-Justice Series
Hairstyles/Head Parts: Victoria Up, Eternal F-Layer, and Justice-A
Body Paint: Agios Varnish Tattoo F and Bal Rodosuta Two
Accessories: Victoria Hat, Victoria Rose, Command from Gelato/Espresso Eye, Eternal-F Headgear, Vu~Arugo Earrings, and Foot Wing
Weapon Camo: Yod the Vu~Arugo (Rod)

System Update

A new 'Shore'-based team room will be added.
New team accessories will be added.

Boost Event
Triple Boost Event
8/28: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/29: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/30: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
8/31: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost
9/1: +50% Rare Drop Boost, +50% Rare Enemy Chance, +50% EXP Boost

In addition (yes, there's more), normal boost events are posted below. These will stack on top of the already available boosts from other events.

Boost Information from August 23rd to September 3rd
8/23: +50% Rare Drop Boost

EQ Boost
8/26 ~ 9/3: A Boisterous White Day and Rampaging Malice will have a +50% Rare Drop Boost.

The dates and times apply to 00:00 ~ 24:00 Japanese Standard Time. For example, the 8/26 Boost Event would begin on 8/25 at 11:00 AM until 10:59 AM EDT.

TaigaUC
Aug 21, 2013, 02:39 AM
Don't know if it's been posted already:

Beret/Mantle costs 10,000 TP, and requires level 5 team (lv4 to lv 5 = 10,000 TP).
Not sure if it costs 10,000 TP for just the Beret or just the Mantle, as I don't have enough TP (stopped doing TP orders because most TP drop rates are ridiculously bad).

Says the Beret/Mantle uses accessory slot 3 (as reported), but can't test to see if it's mandatory for all team members.
You select the color when you purchase the accessory.
Don't know if you can equip both or only one.

worcanna
Aug 21, 2013, 03:52 AM
Can i just make a post to know im being clear (since im new to this. ^^)

You say i have to let the vanilla JP files install, then patch over them again. Right...or do you mean unpatch the game (which i kinda don't get how to do if i do) and then repatch. ^_^ Would you mind clearing that up a little. Sorry.

Edit - Sorry...i just read it again. It made sense the second time. :( Sorry for being a idiot.

Shinamori
Aug 21, 2013, 04:34 AM
I really hope the white day EQ become a permanent.

Korazenn
Aug 21, 2013, 08:17 AM
Added a note at the end of the OP. The Naura Cake Sisters quest has had its time adjusted.

Don't know if it's been posted already:

Beret/Mantle costs 10,000 TP, and requires level 5 team (lv4 to lv 5 = 10,000 TP).
Not sure if it costs 10,000 TP for just the Beret or just the Mantle, as I don't have enough TP (stopped doing TP orders because most TP drop rates are ridiculously bad).

Says the Beret/Mantle uses accessory slot 3 (as reported), but can't test to see if it's mandatory for all team members.
You select the color when you purchase the accessory.
Don't know if you can equip both or only one.

Yeah, I'm just going by the information SEGA JP is handing out to us, so for now it's just "new team accessories" as that is what they have on their site. I don't believe they've gone over those details yet, but I could be mistaken.

I really hope the white day EQ become a permanent.

It's still temporary.

Shinamori
Aug 21, 2013, 09:01 AM
SO, does white day start on the 26th?

Korazenn
Aug 21, 2013, 09:06 AM
Moar updates! (Hopefully, this is the last batch of updates from this week.)

Login Campaign
Sign on each day and receive an item! You’ll receive even more items after the third and fifth day you sign on.

Sign On and Get Items Campaign

8/26: Grind Risk Reduction (+2)
8/27: Half Doll
8/28: +10% Add Ability Success
8/29: +50% Triboost
8/30: 1000 FUN Ticket
8/31: +10% Grind Success
9/1: +50% EXP (x2)
9/2: +50% Rare Drop Boost (x2)
9/3: EXCube
3+ Days: +250% Rare Drop Boost
5+ Days: +100% Triboost

The dates and times apply 00:00 ~ 24:00 Japanese Standard Time. If it is 00:00 JST, it is 11:00 AM EDT.

SO, does white day start on the 26th?

Yup!

TaigaUC
Aug 21, 2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I just wanted to post the team accessory info somewhere but didn't want to make a new topic. Keep up the good work posting.

Z-0
Aug 21, 2013, 09:54 AM
It doesn't seem to overwrite all members. I saw two people in the same team; one had a cape, one did not.

gigawuts
Aug 21, 2013, 10:16 AM
Could it just give them the ability to equip it, like any other accessory? Just an extra item in the list of everything else they can equip.

If Sega was smart that's how they'd do it.

Hrith
Aug 21, 2013, 01:31 PM
Not smart enough! Each individual can enable or disable team accessories, but that's it, you cannot chose which or what.

Korazenn
Aug 21, 2013, 01:49 PM
Could it just give them the ability to equip it, like any other accessory? Just an extra item in the list of everything else they can equip.

If Sega was smart that's how they'd do it.

Right now, team-based accessories take up the third Accessory slot.

I agree. SEGA should implement a new custom-slot for Team Accessories. They would just be for looks, obviously, so I don't see why not.

pkemr4
Aug 21, 2013, 02:28 PM
does the ARK's GP 2013 limited field with dark falz give Exp?

MetalDude
Aug 21, 2013, 02:41 PM
Absolutely nothing.

/SEGA

gigawuts
Aug 21, 2013, 02:46 PM
Wait, then is there even a point to the GP stuff? I haven't looked into them at all.

The Walrus
Aug 21, 2013, 02:47 PM
Practice for the irl JP competitions if they're doing more of them

Kondibon
Aug 21, 2013, 02:48 PM
Wait, then is there even a point to the GP stuff? I haven't looked into them at all.

Right now I'm not sure. But I know that the people with the best times were in a little tournament type thing at the last live event.

Coatl
Aug 21, 2013, 03:11 PM
Falz is a pretty good sponge to test our dmg on.

Z-0
Aug 21, 2013, 03:30 PM
I'm not so sure why they added the GP quests, because the Arks GP is already over... lol

supersonix9
Aug 21, 2013, 03:42 PM
I'm not so sure why they added the GP quests, because the Arks GP is already over... lol

falz without drops; why does it exist

pkemr4
Aug 21, 2013, 04:03 PM
falz without drops; why does it exist

this

[message to short]