PDA

View Full Version : LolB20

pkemr4
Aug 20, 2013, 09:02 PM
>joins VH TACO party
>does nab 1,skips 2 does amd,lili and sanc and then the party bails...
and then to make it worse i try to duo it with a friend and maintence occurs.

FML.......

loool
Aug 20, 2013, 09:04 PM
Why not just solo Time Attack? It's way faster then partying with idiot.

The Walrus
Aug 20, 2013, 09:05 PM
http://cdn-usa.gagbay.com/2012/08/grandmas_version_of_cool_story_bro-125980.jpg

pkemr4
Aug 20, 2013, 09:07 PM
Why not just solo Time Attack? It's way faster then partying with idiot.

tryed... died at fang banther ._. guess ill have to wait till tommarrow morning to do the last one and turn them in early and wait till the next day to do the dailys again T_T

loool
Aug 20, 2013, 09:11 PM
tryed... died at fang banther ._. guess ill have to wait till tommarrow morning to do the last one and turn them in early and wait till the next day to do the dailys again T_T

Learn the boss movement, it's easy.

SakoHaruo
Aug 20, 2013, 09:13 PM
create a second character for emergency TACOs and for testing out different classes. it's FREE and more $$$$$! problem solved.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 09:16 PM
I'd like to say "I told you so..." but... http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212235

I was contemplating doing a quest past 9 PM myself, but I decided against it. Glad I went with my gut feeling on that one. Sucks to have to wait so long at times, but I've got other things like catching up on some shows or watching movies through Netflix while hanging out here on the forums in the meantime. ^^

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:17 PM
http://cdn-usa.gagbay.com/2012/08/grandmas_version_of_cool_story_bro-125980.jpg

Aww aunt trudy you so sexy look at cha~!

~Aya~
Aug 20, 2013, 09:18 PM
Aww aunt trudy you so sexy look at cha~!

/pushes Otenba down stairs

BAD GIRL~

pkemr4
Aug 20, 2013, 09:19 PM
I'd like to say "I told you so..." but... http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212235

I was contemplating doing a quest past 9 PM myself, but I decided against it. Glad I went with my gut feeling on that one. Sucks to have to wait so long at times, but I've got other things like catching up on some shows or watching movies through Netflix while hanging out here on the forums in the meantime. ^^

i knew about maint but i was hopeing my party would actually do all 5 areas.... :/ sometimes i wish the time limit would reset at a set time instead of waiting 24 hours.

milranduil
Aug 20, 2013, 09:21 PM
i knew about maint but i was hopeing my party would actually do all 5 areas.... :/ sometimes i wish the time limit would reset at a set time instead of waiting 24 hours.

You mean 22 hours.

Rehal
Aug 20, 2013, 09:21 PM
Actually it reset after 22h of you turning in order

Shirai
Aug 20, 2013, 09:22 PM
You should learn to not do TA in b20.

You need a better group of friends.

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:23 PM
/pushes Otenba down stairs

BAD GIRL~

What did I do Q~Q?

http://i.imgur.com/S1wTfdq.jpg (http://imgur.com/S1wTfdq)

2 be fair though there are some good TA people on b20 but as far as friends go yeah gottah know how to pick em.

I for one don't mind helping you ofc.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 09:23 PM

Hate it when people just bail for no coherent reason whatsoever. :/

That's why it's better to find a good, active team of people who are willing to join you in parties rather than just do a bunch of pubbies.

pkemr4
Aug 20, 2013, 09:24 PM

i know, but B20 is only place i often see people advertising for VH TA's. i go to B8-12 and i rarely see people advertising except for EQ's :/

ashley50
Aug 20, 2013, 09:26 PM
i know, but B20 is only place i often see people advertising for VH TA's. i go to B8-12 and i rarely see people advertising except for EQ's :/
How about going to the TA blocks?

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:27 PM

You would be surprised at how many you don't see doing em or rather how many of them are rofl locked.

Yeah gotta search for em hard for dem TA's

Rehal
Aug 20, 2013, 09:28 PM
Just looks for japanese party then ;o
Search across all block for the naberius quest, looks for any party with the name of TA 5種 or something similar

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 20, 2013, 09:28 PM

This.

Also, I'd try to join parties just getting together for nab I through the counter and just hop in with them if the party is open and didnt start yet.

~Aya~
Aug 20, 2013, 09:31 PM
What did I do Q~Q?

http://i.imgur.com/S1wTfdq.jpg (http://imgur.com/S1wTfdq)

2 be fair though there are some good TA people on b20 but as far as friends go yeah gottah know how to pick em.

I for one don't mind helping you ofc.

aww.. you're fine 8D;;.. go along and play~

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1385662-bigthumbnail.jpg

B20 is fine for TA's.. you just happened to get into one of those bad ones.. that's all

BIG OLAF
Aug 20, 2013, 09:33 PM
I dunno why it took so long for people (B20ers) to make troll SAs referring to me, but it's about damn time. Now, moar.

that was sorta on-topic

Coatl
Aug 20, 2013, 09:41 PM
This is how I Taco when none of my friends are free.

1) Go to B27.
2) Make party with クロトVH5種類 / TA5種類 in title.
3) Taco
4) PTありがとうございました~

:I It's really just that easy.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 20, 2013, 09:45 PM

I'd suggest you go to the player match-up section of the forums and maybe try to find a team. Playing with randoms isn't [generally] the best idea for doing TA. Least not in my view. Heck, I solo all the non-very hard TA's because people usually just go and do the VH versions and say "Welp, we're done for the day!"

I dunno why it took so long for people (B20ers) to make troll SAs referring to me, but it's about damn time. Now, moar.

that was sorta on-topic

...Wait, really?

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:48 PM
I'd suggest you go to the player match-up section of the forums and maybe try to find a team. Playing with randoms isn't [generally] the best idea for doing TA. Least not in my view. Heck, I solo all the non-very hard TA's because people usually just go and do the VH versions and say "Welp, we're done for the day!"

...Wait, really?

Sir I was there when thye spammed a SA of Nassah(which really didn't look anything like her) but yeah pretty funny lol.

Korazenn
Aug 20, 2013, 10:05 PM
Sir I was there when thye spammed a SA of Nassah(which really didn't look anything like her) but yeah pretty funny lol.

Aww...I missed it. ><

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2013, 10:06 PM
I wish I had evocative SAs of gigawuts that were meant to insult me but actually just put me in the mood :[

clang clang

Lostbob117
Aug 20, 2013, 10:11 PM
Welcome to B20.

But yeah... It's not the best idea to do TACOs, AQs, XQs, or anything there.

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 10:12 PM
I wish I had evocative SAs of gigawuts that were meant to insult me but actually just put me in the mood :[

clang clang

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/9Wrp8eV.gif (http://imgur.com/9Wrp8eV)[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2013, 10:13 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/9Wrp8eV.gif (http://imgur.com/9Wrp8eV)[/SPOILER-BOX]

I have loled irl at exactly 3 4 posts on psow in the last month

BIG OLAF
Aug 20, 2013, 10:18 PM
...Wait, really?

Yes! But, like Zenni-poo said, it was pretty shoddily-done. Maybe some better ones will pop up.

Aww...I missed it. ><

You should cry about it.

GreenArcher
Aug 20, 2013, 11:25 PM

Why didn't you just cut your losses, collect 400k and do them again tomorrow night? Isn't 400k better than 0?

Be glad you found a group to complete 4/5 since you stated you can't solo rather than complaining about missing 1/5 :wacko:

Zyrusticae
Aug 20, 2013, 11:36 PM

I do TAs in b20 all the time, and I never have issues (except for that one douchebag I mentioned earlier in another thread), and that's after many dozens of TA runs.

Of course you might have issues if you care about speeding through them, but I don't, so no problems here!

Zenobia
Aug 21, 2013, 12:12 AM
I do TAs in b20 all the time, and I never have issues (except for that one douchebag I mentioned earlier in another thread), and that's after many dozens of TA runs.

Of course you might have issues if you care about speeding through them, but I don't, so no problems here!

Quoting this cause relevant.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 21, 2013, 12:17 AM

clang clang

Yes! But, like Zenni-poo said, it was pretty shoddily-done. Maybe some better ones will pop up.

I'm not sure what I should think about this.

SakuRei
Aug 21, 2013, 12:34 AM
>joins VH TACO party
>does nab 1,skips 2 does amd,lili and sanc and then the party bails...
and then to make it worse i try to duo it with a friend and maintence occurs.

FML.......

I've felt that many times on b20 (mostly unknown people/random new people in the english community) though most of the leavers in my party during a TA I just sent them away through my blacklist in-case they would leave the party behind. Aside that, for me, in case I will foresee that if I will suddenly disconnected I always tell to the TA parties I'm joining with "In-case I get dced that means my laptop/pc overheated due to the case of hot climate or so, and hoping it won't overheat" or "I might get dc since my internet is slow, and hoping I will still reach in 5 runs" instead of suddenly disappearing out of nowhere in a TA party, unless the party itself is a "trashy one" I'll just automatically leave once I see that a party functions like derps.

Just a while ago around 3~4 AM ( GMT +8 ) I've hard a party where I thought a player is a first timer during a TA but instead went lazy during a run in lilipa/lillipa that quite got me pissed, and his/her/its reason is "I hate lilipa/lillipa and I absolutely don't like it, that's why I've became lazy a while ago" and we wasted almost 5~10 minutes from the catapult buttons due to that. Well, whatever... he/she/it is welcome now to my blacklist as well. LOL

Smithee
Aug 21, 2013, 01:29 AM
It happens I solo my Tacos most of the time Nab 2 takes like 6:30 or so. The other day I did Nab 2 with a group though and I was waiting at the banther gate for them to finish their boss.

Chdata
Aug 21, 2013, 01:34 AM
^is probably maxed and can't speak for 8/10 who aren't

On b20, go with a few randoms and just take note of who's bad or not. Especially take note of who's good.

Add who's good and PM them up to see if they'll TACO with you again. Since you did before, they're TACOs will reset at the same time as yours so you might be able to join them again daily.

I once VH TACO'd with a level 46 in B20 who kept spamming in the lobby "VH TACOs 3/4" non-stop and much faster than necessary (constant messages instead of waiting for the last message to go out of chat) just to get him to shut up.

He mentions he dies a lot and when he does later on in the TA I'm near him and mention '0 moons' so people know I'm out and the other two notice he's lying there incase they're too busy with the boss.

Then suddenly for the rest of the 4 TACOs he's some butthurt kid talking about how "he doesn't like me" and some other light trashtalk and one time when I died he's all like '0 moons', revives one of the other members when they die and goes all 'lololo 0 moons for U bro'.

Intelligent life forms.

At least some of us.

I would've straight out kicked him and trio'd the last three.

Rehal
Aug 21, 2013, 01:40 AM
I'm fine with doing tacos in b20, since I can solo through it no problem. Though some bad stuff happened like...
We're are nab1's boss, 1 apparently new guy to tacos happen to get KO'd, they immediately press that retire button and then left the pt...<_<
Poor equipment member in sanctum TA, watching them attack a fordoransa with shield up for like 10-10-10 damage makes me feel sad. Thankfully I can grants through the barrier to help them a bit. >w>b

But yeah, b20 is kinda bad for tacos unless you note down who's good.

supersonix9
Aug 21, 2013, 01:41 AM
mexican food

Chdata
Aug 21, 2013, 01:42 AM
I use namegid through barriers ;p

Rehal
Aug 21, 2013, 01:45 AM
Oh didn't know namegid can be used through barrier o.o

UnLucky
Aug 21, 2013, 01:49 AM
How do you get a lock-on in the first place, though?

Walkure
Aug 21, 2013, 01:56 AM
The area that everyone fights those three mobs is a square, everyone picking a corner to fight in. On two sides, there's a connection to other rooms. For three of those corners, you can use the entrance to other rooms to target and hit the enemies locked behind a barrier.

Also, something I didn't know until a friend had it happen in my party; if you take long enough to kill the three mobs, the barrier opens up anyways.

Or, once you kill vol, the barrier disappears anyways. Something like that. I had a Braver bow-using friend that couldn't actually kill fast enough in H or VH and ended up timing out for a while and joining up with the rest of the PT that way.

Smithee
Aug 21, 2013, 01:57 AM
^is probably maxed and can't speak for 8/10 who aren't

3 classes level 50 1 level 60 I was playing on a level 49 Hu / 60 Fi and hadn't gotten my +5 sp yet. The party was underleveled except for a 55Fo/50Fi or around there.

Also on the barrier thing you can agle sonic arrow from the side to hit their enemies.

On another note I did an AQ earlier where two of the members had very low subs. We had a BR 51/HU 20 and a HU 49/ GU 1.

Shambertin
Aug 21, 2013, 01:58 AM

lock on for namegid? lol

supersonix9
Aug 21, 2013, 02:01 AM
yeah when you lock-on

UnLucky
Aug 21, 2013, 02:24 AM
The area that everyone fights those three mobs is a square, everyone picking a corner to fight in. On two sides, there's a connection to other rooms. For three of those corners, you can use the entrance to other rooms to target and hit the enemies locked behind a barrier.

Also, something I didn't know until a friend had it happen in my party; if you take long enough to kill the three mobs, the barrier opens up anyways.

Or, once you kill vol, the barrier disappears anyways. Something like that. I had a Braver bow-using friend that couldn't actually kill fast enough in H or VH and ended up timing out for a while and joining up with the rest of the PT that way.
Hm, I've tried to hit someone else's mob from across the gap before, but even though the barrier is only visible on two sides my attacks still hit an invisible wall and I had no lock-on reticle.

Also someone told me about this one guy who was still fighting their own mob while the rest of the group killed Vol and moved onto the next area, at which point the straggler had died and nobody could return to the previous area to revive him.

I wasn't there so I don't know the specifics.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 21, 2013, 04:58 AM

The idea is to head to the back of the room so you minimize little wolf aggro. Also, wait for it to commit itself before attacking and always be aware of your dodge button. Nab II is also the best TA due to its design (more fighting less running around), maybe why you saved it for last?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 21, 2013, 05:04 AM
I'm fine with doing tacos in b20, since I can solo through it no problem. Though some bad stuff happened like...
We're are nab1's boss, 1 apparently new guy to tacos happen to get KO'd, they immediately press that retire button and then left the pt...<_<
Poor equipment member in sanctum TA, watching them attack a fordoransa with shield up for like 10-10-10 damage makes me feel sad. Thankfully I can grants through the barrier to help them a bit. >w>b

But yeah, b20 is kinda bad for tacos unless you note down who's good.

Ice, dark, or even fire or bust.