PDA

View Full Version : Umbla is gr8

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 09:40 PM
Comes at the most appropriate of times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxvxdlRY6U

I turned off sound to rip his voice later.

Punisher106
Aug 20, 2013, 09:41 PM
I ended up having an Umbla appear in the midst of a bunch of Darchymes. Darkers were after him like you wouldn't believe. We succeeded, somehow.

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 09:43 PM
wtf how lol

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2013, 09:45 PM
Finally, I can turn his voice into my ringtone. Thank you!

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:46 PM
I had him spawn on me in a code destruction once and I was locked inot the cage match with Gell wuffs flying all through the cage yeah good times.

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 09:47 PM
On my list are Hunar, Elder, Goron, Ex, rare varients.

Did you know that quartz/vol/signo seem to also have very short "voice" lines sometimes. At least it sounds like a voice.

SakoHaruo
Aug 20, 2013, 09:48 PM
meh Hunar cage match is better

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:49 PM
meh Hunar cage match is better

Hunar doesn't live long with me in a cage match though....sadly

SakoHaruo
Aug 20, 2013, 09:53 PM
Hunar doesn't live long with me in a cage match though....sadly

use one those random 3 - 6* you find during quest or purchase to feed your mag. problem solved.

Laga
Aug 20, 2013, 09:54 PM
deeaaaaauuuuuuuuuddeeerrrrrrrr lol

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 09:55 PM
I'm just glad lava doesn't damage him.

~Aya~
Aug 20, 2013, 09:56 PM
Umbro spawns >>> party member tosses talis at it but stops the talis before it hits umbro by starting a spell that happened to be Razonde >>>>> interesting umbro experiance

Punisher106
Aug 20, 2013, 09:59 PM
Umbro spawns >>> party member tosses talis at it but stops the talis before it hits umbro by starting a spell that happened to be Razonde >>>>> interesting umbro experiance

I was running an AQ with a few people in my team, and a rare mob spawned, and one person didn't get the rare it dropped. When Umbla appeared, she intentionally attacked it to ffail the E-trial.

I wanted to punch their fucking teeth in.

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 09:59 PM
use one those random 3 - 6* you find during quest or purchase to feed your mag. problem solved.

No no I kill him to quick Hunar not made of sturdier stuff anymoar....Sakura Endou 50% element Katana lvl3 latent and affixes sr sbsn.

KuroKanden
Aug 20, 2013, 10:09 PM
That was quite cute. LOL

I still say , Mesetan over Umbla any day!

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 10:15 PM
That was quite cute. LOL

I still say , Mesetan over Umbla any day!

PSH, me and some forces got Mesetan in AQ Desert in the middle of a exit burst. Zondeel chains so we couldn't see it at all really, hitting mesetan makes him drop less, mesetan appearing made no mobs spawn at all for the last 30 seconds of what would've been a long PSE Burst except it got destroyed there, and we each got 20k out of it.

As opposed to possible 500k+

SakoHaruo
Aug 20, 2013, 10:18 PM
No no I kill him to quick Hunar not made of sturdier stuff anymoar....Sakura Endou 50% element Katana lvl3 latent and affixes sr sbsn.

Try doing that while a school of fish is swimming in and out of the cage with Cyclonehda in the back throwing big man balls out you while the krabs taking up most of the space inside the cage. yeah, you ain't killing shit quick. you gonna be in there with Hunar for quite some time :lol:

oh and by cage I mean emergency rescue with Hunar spawning as soon as the cage goes up. Bestest fight ever.

KuroKanden
Aug 20, 2013, 10:21 PM
PSH, me and some forces got Mesetan in AQ Desert in the middle of a exit burst. Zondeel chains so we couldn't see it at all really, hitting mesetan makes him drop less, mesetan appearing made no mobs spawn at all for the last 30 seconds of what would've been a long PSE Burst except it got destroyed there, and we each got 20k out of it.

As opposed to possible 500k+

Actually, the other day shadowrevenger(aka RAYMOO) and I encountered one during a random tundra arks quest. Fortunately the guy ended up afk midway and I just watched the thing sprew out endless meseta..yielded right about 400k+ in the end.

Zenobia
Aug 20, 2013, 10:24 PM
Try doing that while a school of fish is swimming in and out of the cage with Cyclonehda in the back throwing big man balls out you while the krabs taking up most of the space inside the cage. yeah, you ain't killing shit quick. you gonna be in there with Hunar for quite some time :lol:

oh and by cage I mean emergency rescue with Hunar spawning as soon as the cage goes up. Bestest fight ever.

Nah see dis shit here this actually happened to me before and yes dis shit aint pretty LOL.

Now that you have been more thorough in your description yeah....about dat.

strikerhunter
Aug 20, 2013, 10:25 PM

Don't think that is the worst in my case.

Org spawns--->Urmba spawns not to far off behind Org---->Master shots Org---->Org dodges it with his matrix skills----->Arrows hits Urmba--->Urmba cries like there was no tomorrow.

(Wild solo beach :-P for CO because I ended up 56/60 for hans CO somehow)

Rehal
Aug 20, 2013, 10:26 PM
Is that 400k with or without meseta boost? o_O

KuroKanden
Aug 20, 2013, 10:32 PM
Is that 400k with or without meseta boost? o_O

Without any meseta booster, nor was it on the meseta boost day.

Chdata
Aug 20, 2013, 10:38 PM
yeah I know he drops a lot but he's a terrible thing to appear in the middle of exit bursts ;x

Zenobia
Aug 21, 2013, 12:23 AM
Yeah I remeber when I saw Mesetan in AQ she dropped so much mesta it was crazy lol.

strikerhunter
Aug 21, 2013, 12:27 AM
Yeah I remeber when I saw Mesetan in AQ she dropped so much mesta it was crazy lol.

Is he just a random mob or appears in a code like Urmbella?

*stores boosters in bag*

Chdata
Aug 21, 2013, 01:26 AM
I've only seem him as a random mob, no E-trial.

Also dunno why people are amazed by 400k. Weren't there a few people already reporting >500k drops?

Laga
Aug 21, 2013, 01:42 AM
I have yet to encounter this so called Mesetan... but seen Umballa like 10 times and he never gives me anything

Chdata
Aug 21, 2013, 01:43 AM
Mesetan is a guaranteed reward, unlike umbla.

umbla..

obsolete.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Rehal
Aug 21, 2013, 01:46 AM
Umbra is a guaranteed 1 meseta too :3