PDA

View Full Version : Premium storage after expiration?

AkumaYouji
Aug 21, 2013, 06:51 PM
Hey, i just premium for the first time and was wondering what happened to all my items in the premium storage after my premium expires, thanks for any info!

gigawuts
Aug 21, 2013, 06:52 PM
They just hang out there. You can sell them, take them out, do whatever you want - but you can't put anything back into premium storage.

Nikoshae
Aug 21, 2013, 07:13 PM
They just hang out there. You can sell them, take them out, do whatever you want - but you can't put anything back into premium storage.

I knew the stuff stayed put, but I didn't know you could retrieve it after premium ran out. Thanks for that info :D

AkumaYouji
Aug 21, 2013, 07:33 PM

Thanks a bunch, so ill just shove some old stuff i wanna keep but dont use into there haha. Great info!

Korazenn
Aug 21, 2013, 07:47 PM

Learn something new everyday. Now that crowded storage space is less worrisome for me, too. Thanks for the info~