PDA

View Full Version : Team Acessories - Questions

LinkKD
Aug 22, 2013, 03:35 PM
Since this update I've been wondering about a couple things about team acessories, and I'd like to know them before I actually get the team acessories for my team, so I can judge the best way to proceed through the decision.

Basically...we have to spend 10k TP to get team acessories right? But do we have to pick between beret or cloak? or both could be purchased by 10k TP each, and be avaible for the team at the same time?

Also, after purchasing is it possible to change colors whenever? or would we have to pay more 10k TP to change the color?

These are basically my doubts about this issue, if anyone who knows about this could give me some enlightment, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance~

Punisher106
Aug 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
10k each accessory, 10k per color change. Members can make it so they don't have to wear the stuff.

LinkKD
Aug 22, 2013, 03:41 PM
Hey Puni c: thanks

but uhm...like, we can buy both acessories? and have both avaible at the same time?

and if so, can they be different colored then?

Sirius-91
Aug 22, 2013, 04:27 PM
10k each accessory, 10k per color change. Members can make it so they don't have to wear the stuff.

2k for color change, which if done in team room, it is free.

LinkKD
Aug 22, 2013, 05:12 PM
Wait...what @_@

I'm confused now. Can the two of them be avaible at the same time? and color change is 2k and free in team rom?

Punisher106
Aug 22, 2013, 05:29 PM
Both items can be available simultaneously. But you have to buy them individually.

landman
Aug 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
I have doubts about this, after buying the cape for 10k, then the same option appears as 2k, if I use it can I have both the cape and the beret? or will I change the cape for the beret? On the bottom free option, the one common members can't use, I am able to choose between cape OR beret, and the change only applies to the team room, and only for me, not for current online common members in the Team room.

Also, if managing to get both items, can team members hide one or the other? because some like the cape, others the beret...

Z-0
Aug 25, 2013, 10:55 AM
The 2k TP option lets you change colour or swap the accessory. You cannot have both at the same time.

The 0 TP option lets you try out new accessories before you apply them in the team room, although you cannot do this before making the initial payment of 10,000 TP.

landman
Aug 26, 2013, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the answers, and if I thought Team room music was something that would raise conflict...

TaigaUC
Aug 26, 2013, 07:33 AM
So... turning on your beret or cape applies to all of your characters on that ship.

SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Z-0
Aug 26, 2013, 07:43 AM
I don't see why that matters so much because turning them on and off takes like 2 seconds.

TaigaUC
Aug 26, 2013, 08:00 AM
But why do you see it that way?

"I don't see why they didn't just make it an accessory like any other, or code individual saved settings for every character" seems the more logical reaction, to me.

It's pretty annoying to have to turn the accessory on and off when I switch characters all the time.
Of course, it's not as annoying as having to set up all my Force spells or having to swap a low level all-class caster weapon into all of my slots, everytime that I change classes to turn in orders.

The point being, imagine how much time every player has wasted doing these things every day, that SEGA could have probably spent 5 minutes coding an intuitive and convenient setup for.
It's like if you had to put the batteries in everytime you use your phone, or if you had to unlock the toilet door everytime you need to use the toilet.

Similarly, I recall how World of Warcraft did not allow players to save equipment sets, and you had to do it manually.
That is, until someone made an add-on that allowed people to save equipment sets.
Eventually, Blizzard copied it and made it official.

Now, would that improvement have occurred if people simply said, "just deal with it, it only takes a few seconds"?
It's why complaints are a necessity. Improvement can't happen if people ignore problems.

landman
Aug 26, 2013, 08:02 AM
Any team member can choose to wear it or not, that is not the problem. The problem is choosing cape or beret and colour. Different people, different tastes.