PDA

View Full Version : Cant get items?????????

H1DD3N_SP1R1T
Aug 22, 2013, 06:52 PM
For some odd reason I cant get items. Started after the update. I buy something but it doesnt go to my inventory. I collect a health pack it does not go to the slot. WHY!?!?:-?

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2013, 07:13 PM
1. Are you sure you don't have the maximum amount already?
2. Are you sure your inventory isn't full?
3. Are you sure you aren't just picking them up and they're going into the existing stack?

Korazenn
Aug 22, 2013, 08:06 PM
To add to what Kondibon said, it can also be due to major lag spikes in-game; the usual result of having a bad Internet connection or an Internet blackout in your area. The game has about a 20~30 second 'grace period' when the Internet loses connection, during which it can end up booting you out if you do manage to sustain with a lost connection beyond that length of time.

Other than that, check to make sure your executables for the game are working. Open up PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs. If that doesn't work, revert the state of your PSO2 win32 folder to vanilla JP files instead by going back into Tweaker > Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates > No. After the install, go into the game again after installing the patches you use to go ahead and check to see if it works. Tell us how it goes~

H1DD3N_SP1R1T
Aug 22, 2013, 09:37 PM
I appreciate your help and all and I probably should have mentioned this in the original post but...im on Vita. And I was thinking lag but then it just kept happening. My inventory only has 15 items in it, im only level 6 and when I changed my class I only had the wepon all classes get (the sword/rifle combo). Its basically a "You can not get ANY new weapons WHAT-SO-EVER."

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2013, 09:39 PM
I appreciate your help and all and I probably should have mentioned this in the original post but...im on Vita. And I was thinking lag but then it just kept happening. My inventory only has 15 items in it, im only level 6 and when I changed my class I only had the wepon all classes get (the sword/rifle combo). Its basically a "You can not get ANY new weapons WHAT-SO-EVER."

Ok, new question...

Can you change the controls on the Vita at all? If so... are you sure you're pushing the right button? I remember the update screwing with my gamepad controls on the PC version but I dunno if it did for the Vita.

blace
Aug 22, 2013, 09:55 PM
Vita controls remain untouched as far as I'm aware, could you take some screenshots of what you mean? To take them on Vita with the HUD on, press the PS button and Start button together, Select and Start for a HUDless screenshot.

H1DD3N_SP1R1T
Aug 22, 2013, 10:14 PM
I will tomorrow as I have deleted the game and am re-installed it. This is what happened. I went out in outdoor area to a shop and bought a missle launcher thing. I pressed the right buttons (as I had done this earlier (but before the update)) and then went to my storage area. Nothing. Money spent, transaction made no new missle launcher. Same when I pick up a health thing. Pick it up but it doesnt go to the bar below. Switched class to archer, didnt have a bow.

Korazenn
Aug 22, 2013, 11:52 PM
I will tomorrow as I have deleted the game and am re-installed it. This is what happened. I went out in outdoor area to a shop and bought a missle launcher thing. I pressed the right buttons (as I had done this earlier (but before the update)) and then went to my storage area. Nothing. Money spent, transaction made no new missle launcher. Same when I pick up a health thing. Pick it up but it doesnt go to the bar below. Switched class to archer, didnt have a bow.

You sure you're just not forgetting to equip the weapons and items to their respective slots from the Equip Weapons/Armors/Subpalette windows?

Also, you cannot switch to a class and automatically gain their weaponry from the switch. Your main class is the only one you will start out with weapons for---others you have to find/buy/be rewarded with on your own.

H1DD3N_SP1R1T
Aug 23, 2013, 06:20 AM
I cant do that because they arent there.

Z-0
Aug 23, 2013, 07:59 AM
Check your inventory (start -> first block -> top option) and your bank (second or third option at the bank terminals, I forget).

It's most likely you're accessing the wrong menu, or buying to storage rather than inventory.

H1DD3N_SP1R1T
Aug 23, 2013, 02:08 PM
Nevermind. It worked after i re-installed it. I guess it bugged after the update. Oh well. Thanks for the assistance none the less.