PDA

View Full Version : K-Challenges Beta [OLD]

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
Last Updated: 8/26/2013 at 6:23 PM EDT

This is a thread that is dedicated to giving out new information based on the K-Challenges as they become available. More information on what K-Challenges are as well as how you can participate in them is provided below.

Please note that this thread can also be used for player-matching as well to partake in these requests. Feel free to post your accomplishments with these orders here for the community to see!

K-Challenges
Get ready to shoot for the stars as a wild K-Challenge has been spotted!
[SPOILER-BOX]Challenge #1-1: A White Birthday Request
Projected Arrival Date: Sunday, August 25th, 2013 at 11:00 AM EDT
Projected Deadline for Completion: Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 at 10:59 AM EDT

How to Apply: Simply state that you "accepted K-Challenge 1-1" to apply in a post.
When to Apply: Anytime between now and Monday, September 2nd, 2013.

Description: Hi, you're an Arks member, right? My name is Alis Landale. Did you know Korazenn's Birthday falls on the day that the [A Boisterous White Day] emergency quest comes back? I wanted to do something special for him, but I just can't seem to muster the courage and strength to do it on my own. Do you think you can partake in this quest in my place?
Goal: Complete the Emergency Quest [A Boisterous White Day].

Normal: 250 KP
Hard: 500 KP
Very Hard: 1000 KP

Can be repeated? Yes.
Max Limit of KP to Obtain: 7,000 KP

Special Conditions: Accept the quest to automatically receive 1000 KP. If you complete the quest on Korazenn's Birthday (August 25th, 2013), you receive an extra 2x boost to your Total KP count.

Submission Criteria: Videos are most recommended, but a screenshot with the logfile showing that you cleared the quest would work too. Remember that if you finish the quest and submit your video/screenshot to this thread on my birthday, you get a 2x boost to your total after finishing the quest (meaning if you finished the White Day quest on Very Hard, that would put you at 2500 x 2 = 5000 KP). There are going to be two chances to win the White Day EQ on my birthday (August 25th) at 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM EDT and get the extra boost. Note: The boost doesn't count towards the max limit. Using the example before, if you complete the quest on VH and get 1000 KP, that means it is 1000/7000 possible for this challenge. Lastly, you can check my thread here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212328) for times that the White Day EQ will be active.

Tournament Conditions: There will be special incentives available for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners of this K-Challenge to choose from. The first three people to complete this challenge are designated as winners. If these three people choose to be in the same party throughout all quest runs, I will decide which places the members of the party takes by observing their performance on the video (most recommended option of submissions). If this is done through screenshots, then I will literally do a random draw to see who takes which place in the party by inviting those members into the game and participating in a quick "Guess the number I'm thinking" mini-game. Winner incentives will be revealed in the September Reward Roll-Out, so stay tuned for more information! Please note that winning reward batches for K-Challenges are separate from the ones in the monthly roll-outs, so being a winner can potentially net you some really great picks of items to choos from.

1st Place: Choice of three items out of the winner's reward batch.
2nd Place: Choice of two items out of the winner's reward batch.
3rd Place: Choice of one item out of the winner's reward batch.
[/spoiler-box]

K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics
[spoiler-box]By current leading statistics:

1st Place: Dnd (7000/7000 KP)
2nd Place: dejixal (5000/7000 KP)
3rd Place: Chdata (2000/7000 KP)

Honorable Mentions:
- Shirai (2000/7000 KP)[/spoiler-box]

About K-Challenges:

K-Challenges offer new ways to challenge yourself to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame (which will become available in October) in this thread and also net you KP (Kore Points). Kore Points can be used throughout (you guessed it) Korazenn's various methods of trade, commerce, and community relations to net you special weapons, items, tickets, boosters, and more without having to spend a single unit of Meseta! Reward items can range from something as basic as Grinders and Rare Drop Boosters, to 7*~10* weapons/units, and more, so keep an eye out for these challenges to start building up your pool of KP.

About KP:

KP (Kore Points) can be used to redeem reward items or to purchase items for trade by Korazenn. In some instances, they can also be used to unlock other special occurrences to happen in-game.

Depending on the K-Challenge, KP is disbursed differently, but the usual amount of KP you get is 1000 Points upon completion of the challenge with a bonus magnifier of x2 if you are the first to complete it and x5 (stacked on the x2) if you are the winner of the challenge. Some challenges let you still net KP even if you don't fully complete them.

Everyone who has posted in this thread (excluding me, of course) automatically starts out with 500 KP to get you started. If you have posted in the thread, your name should appear next to your KP Total in the spoiler box below.

As a special, one-time only event, everyone who 'accepts' (doesn't mean you have to complete it necessarily) the first K-Challenge to be held on Sunday, August 25th, 2013 gets a free 5000 KP in celebration of Korazenn's Birthday.

List of All KP Challengers/Total KP (in alphabetical order):
[SPOILER-BOX]Leave a post in the thread to be added to this list.

B
- BIG OLAF: 500 KP

C
- Chdata: 16000 KP
- Coatl: 500 KP

D
- dejixal: 105000 KP
- Dnd: 18000 KP

K
- KazukiQZ: 6500 KP

N
- NeverDT: 500 KP

S
- Shirai: 16000 KP

Y
- Yamishi: 6500 KP[/SPOILER-BOX]

Reward Items:
[SPOILER-BOX]Available reward items are rotated and posted every new month. The next batch will be posted on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 11:00 AM EDT.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Please help keep this up-to-date. If you find any errors with this list, let me know in the comments below, and I'll address them as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for the new features! :D

NeverDT
Aug 23, 2013, 02:06 AM
team orders are different for every team

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 02:08 AM
team orders are different for every team

Well, that excludes that part of this thread. Daily Orders persist; removed Team Orders.

Edit: Also, to those of you that have finished any of the posted Daily Orders, please post your recommended quests for each one finished. This will allow me to make extensive use of new features in the future when these orders roll back out again.

Chdata
Aug 23, 2013, 02:12 AM
You know, it's also pretty easy to read what the daily order counter has available every day if you have the Eng patch.

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 02:14 AM
You know, it's also pretty easy to read what the daily order counter has available every day if you have the Eng patch.

This thread allows people to have one place to discuss the orders, make meetups, and more. My OP explains it all, so read it thoroughly and you will see what this is all about.

Thanks~

Coatl
Aug 23, 2013, 02:20 AM
You know this is nice and all but people with the english pa-

*reads above post...*

*feels bad*

Honestly though, who reads entire OPs anymore these days? No one's got the attention span for that. :-?

Chdata
Aug 23, 2013, 02:20 AM
Meet up for daily orders? lol

Meh, most of them can be bought, done during TACOs, or easily done over time anyway. Or done with team (which a team chat already exists for). Or it's something like kill 99 goronzoron which is neat to have over time, but not worth rushing the boss again and again for your time/money/exp.

For the record, I did read the OP the first time and did find that part of it kind of pointless as well. No offense though.

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 02:31 AM
Meet up for daily orders? lol

Meh, most of them can be bought, done during TACOs, or easily done over time anyway. Or done with team (which a team chat already exists for). Or it's something like kill 99 goronzoron which is neat to have over time, but not worth rushing the boss again and again for your time/money/exp.

For the record, I did read the OP the first time and did find that part of it kind of pointless as well. No offense though.

None taken. :)

I understand fully where you're coming from. This thread isn't meant for everyone; it's for people who like taking these orders daily as a means to challenge themselves with something to do.

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 10:14 AM
Update Details for 08/23/2013:

Removed Daily Orders as it is unnecessary to this topic after much thinking.

K-Challenges
Get ready to shoot for the stars as a wild K-Challenge has been spotted!
[SPOILER-BOX]Challenge #1-1: A White Birthday Request
Projected Arrival Date: Sunday, August 25th, 2013 at 11:00 AM EDT
Projected Deadline for Completion: Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 at 10:59 AM EDT

How to Apply: Simply state that you "accepted K-Challenge 1-1" to apply in a post.
When to Apply: Anytime between now and Monday, September 2nd, 2013.

Description: Hi, you're an Arks member, right? My name is Alis Landale. Did you know Korazenn's Birthday falls on the day that the [A Boisterous White Day] emergency quest comes back? I wanted to do something special for him, but I just can't seem to muster the courage and strength to do it on my own. Do you think you can partake in this quest in my place?
Goal: Complete the Emergency Quest [A Boisterous White Day].

Normal: 250 KP
Hard: 500 KP
Very Hard: 1000 KP

Can be repeated? Yes.
Max Limit of KP to Obtain: 7,000 KP

Special Conditions: Accept the quest to automatically receive 1000 KP. If you complete the quest on Korazenn's Birthday (August 25th, 2013), you receive an extra 2x boost to your Total KP count.[/SPOILER-BOX]

About K-Challenges:

K-Challenges offer new ways to challenge yourself to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame (which will become available in October) in this thread and also net you KP (Kore Points). Kore Points can be used throughout (you guessed it) Korazenn's various methods of trade, commerce, and community relations to net you special weapons, items, tickets, boosters, and more without having to spend a single unit of Meseta! Reward items can range from something as basic as Grinders and Rare Drop Boosters, to 7*~10* weapons/units, and more, so keep an eye out for these challenges to start building up your pool of KP.

About KP:

KP (Kore Points) can be used to redeem reward items or to purchase items for trade by Korazenn. In some instances, they can also be used to unlock other special occurrences to happen in-game.

Depending on the K-Challenge, KP is disbursed differently, but the usual amount of KP you get is 1000 Points upon completion of the challenge with a bonus magnifier of x2 if you are the first to complete it and x5 (stacked on the x2) if you are the winner of the challenge. Some challenges let you still net KP even if you don't fully complete them.

Everyone who has posted in this thread (excluding me, of course) automatically starts out with 500 KP to get you started. If you have posted in the thread, your name should appear next to your KP Total in the spoiler box below.

As a special, one-time only event, everyone who 'accepts' (doesn't mean you have to complete it necessarily) the first K-Challenge to be held on Sunday, August 25th, 2013 gets a free 5000 KP in celebration of Korazenn's Birthday.

List of All KP Challengers/Total KP (in alphabetical order):
[SPOILER-BOX]Leave a post in the thread to be added to this list.

C
- Chdata: 500 KP
- Coatl: 500 KP

N
- NeverDT: 500 KP[/SPOILER-BOX]

Reward Items:
[SPOILER-BOX]Available reward items are rotated and posted every new month. The next batch will be posted on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 11:00 AM EDT.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Chdata
Aug 23, 2013, 05:37 PM
Hmm, well I suppose I'll take your chalaccepted K-Challenge 1-1lenge.

Do you want a video? What is the criteria for "winning"?

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hmm, well I suppose I'll take your chalaccepted K-Challenge 1-1lenge.

Do you want a video? What is the criteria for "winning"?

Should have posted the criteria, shouldn't have I? XD

Videos are most recommended, but a screenshot with the logfile showing that you cleared the quest would work too. :)

Thank you very much! Your total is now 1500 KP 6500 KP (silly me forgot the birthday special).

Remember that if you finish the quest and submit your video/screenshot to this thread on my birthday, you get a 2x boost to your total after finishing the quest (meaning if you finished the White Day quest on Very Hard, that would put you at 2500 x 2 = 5000 KP).

There are going to be two chances to win the White Day EQ on my birthday (August 25th) at 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM EDT and get the extra boost. ^^

One extra note: The boost doesn't count towards the max limit. Using the example before, if you complete the quest on VH and get 1000 KP, that means it is 1000/7000 possible for this challenge. Lastly, you can check my thread here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212328) for times that the White Day EQ will be active. :)

Dnd
Aug 23, 2013, 06:14 PM
Ill accept your challenge~ i like challenges afterall (Do we have to solo it, or just a normal clear in a 12/12 mpa? ;o)

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 06:24 PM
Ill accept your challenge~ i like challenges afterall (Do we have to solo it, or just a normal clear in a 12/12 mpa? ;o)

Either way is fine! I just want to see that you cleared the quest. Whether that is solo or 12/12 MPA doesn't matter to me. ;D

Thanks for accepting K-Challenge 1-1! You now have 6500 KP! ^^

Shirai
Aug 23, 2013, 06:27 PM
I'll accept your challenge also! Challenges are fun and stuff, just hope I'll remember to post here when the day comes.

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure wtf this is

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 06:36 PM
I'll accept your challenge also! Challenges are fun and stuff, just hope I'll remember to post here when the day comes.

Thanks! Added you to the roster with 6500 KP! :D

Chdata
Aug 23, 2013, 10:49 PM
"if you are the winner of the challenge"

I mean, criteria for being the winner? What makes my attempt more likely to beat another? Time criteria? Playstyle? Creativity?

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 10:52 PM
"if you are the winner of the challenge"

I mean, criteria for being the winner? What makes my attempt more likely to beat another? Time criteria? Playstyle? Creativity?

As this is a quest completion order, the first to make it to the 7000 KP Max Limit is designated as the winner. I'll add that in too, thanks for pointing that out~

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 11:10 PM
Quick update to the opening post.

Now this should help make sense out of what you guys win from Challenge 1-1 in the first place (I mean, a challenge isn't a challenge without a reward and knowing how to win it, RIGHT!? Silly Kora. :-P).

Here's what has been added:

Tournament Conditions: There will be special incentives available for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners of this K-Challenge to choose from. The first three people to complete this challenge are designated as winners. If these three people choose to be in the same party throughout all quest runs, I will decide which places the members of the party takes by observing their performance on the video (most recommended option of submissions). If this is done through screenshots, then I will literally do a random draw to see who takes which place in the party by inviting those members into the game and participating in a quick "Guess the number I'm thinking" mini-game. Winner incentives will be revealed in the September Reward Roll-Out, so stay tuned for more information! Please note that winning reward batches for K-Challenges are separate from the ones in the monthly roll-outs, so being a winner can potentially net you some really great picks of items to choose from.

1st Place: Choice of three items out of the winner's reward batch.
2nd Place: Choice of two items out of the winner's reward batch.
3rd Place: Choice of one item out of the winner's reward batch.

Korazenn
Aug 24, 2013, 05:37 PM
Just a friendly reminder:

K-Challenge 1-1 officially begins on August 25th at 12:00 PM EDT! :D

Here are the times you can partake in the [A Boisterous White Day] quests for August 25th-26th:

[A Boisterous White Day] EQs for August 25th and August 26th (in EDT):

Sun, Aug 25th: 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM
Mon, Aug 26th: 7:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 9:00 PM

For information on submissions, check out the OP! :)

dejixal
Aug 24, 2013, 10:57 PM
This seems interesting, count me in.

KazukiQZ
Aug 25, 2013, 04:04 AM
I wanna join, but will start pretty late than most people...like starting 3 days from now I guess...
:o

Shoot...Anyway, good luck to all who participate :D

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 05:18 AM
This seems interesting, count me in.

I wanna join, but will start pretty late than most people...like starting 3 days from now I guess...
:o

Shoot...Anyway, good luck to all who participate :D

Added both of you to the list of K-Challengers with 6500 KP to boot. ^^

Remember that completing the quest today (my birthday) will net you a 2x total boost to your current standing Total KP after the quest (meaning if you finish the quest on VH on my birthday, your KP skyrockets to 15,000 KP).

Those who are submitting their completion of the K-Challenge 1-1 on my birthday should note that video submissions could end up taking too long to upload to YouTube if you finish the quest at 9:00 PM. I would recommend the 12:00 PM (all times EDT) time slot for the EQ if you are going about that method of submitting your completion of the challenge. :)

Last but not least, while I will be participating in the EQ daily, I wouldn't recommend inviting me to your party (it just personally wouldn't be fair for me to help out a challenger, so I hope you guys understand ;D) unless having the quest not count towards your completion statistics doesn't matter to you.

(I'm staying clear away from MPAs for the above reason.)

Thank you to everyone who has joined thus far! For those who have signed up, don't forget there is still a lot of time to accept the challenge. You can accept anywhere from now to September 3rd, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Dnd
Aug 25, 2013, 11:46 AM
Quest one completed:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img43/1562/bct6.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]Number two is.. questionable haha... (the code complete lagged out from a previous completed code, therefore while it was completed just in the time-limit, but the time ran-out so it failed before the points were added :|)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img62/1431/4ciq.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 01:16 PM
Quest one completed:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img43/1562/bct6.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]Number two is.. questionable haha... (the code complete lagged out from a previous completed code, therefore while it was completed just in the time-limit, but the time ran-out so it failed before the points were added :|)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img62/1431/4ciq.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Both of these were on VH, right? :)

Edit: Nevermind, I'm going to guess that it was considering your level. Sadly, I can't count the second one because of the lag with time. However, you did get the extra 2x boost for completing the challenge on my birthday, so no harm done at all! You now have a total of 15000 KP! Congratulations!

Dnd's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 1000/7000 KP Awarded

Dnd
Aug 25, 2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah, it was done in very hard, sorry for not pointing that out beforehand :x

Yamishi
Aug 25, 2013, 03:14 PM
I'm in!

... just gotta get off of work and go play, now.

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 07:54 PM
White day is about to happen in 8 minutes, and I'll be streaming it in VH.

At least if it is white day and not Hazehunt.

www.twitch.tv/chdata

This'll also account for my entry I suppose, the video should save on twitch if you miss it.

It's a stipulation challenge, because I'm wearing Hunar ;p

Edit: http://www.twitch.tv/chdata/c/2817523

Dnd
Aug 25, 2013, 08:35 PM
Wish i could of recorded this VH run, it was actually insane. rare rappy capture of 18 triggers a 10 min pse burst (that also dropped in a mesetan(?) for us), then we find hollow shell: dark agrani and tons of other bosses...
[SPOILER-BOX]This is my alt, mia, figured she could do with the exp lolhttp://imageshack.us/a/img200/3856/3g73.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 08:48 PM
Mines wasn't as eventful ;o But there was an agrani.

Edit: Wut, vids not in my twitch.

guess I have to do it again on the other day

Shirai
Aug 25, 2013, 08:52 PM
So you just need to post a picture/video of completing it, right? If so here, Challenge 1:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HdvrSt8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dvvCVgf.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

dejixal
Aug 25, 2013, 08:52 PM
Happy birthday!
Here's to completions from me.
http://www.twitch.tv/dejixal/b/451519102
http://youtu.be/JX9CCBGDLzA

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah, it was done in very hard, sorry for not pointing that out beforehand :x

Not a problem! Thought so, considering your level and all. ^^

I'm in!

... just gotta get off of work and go play, now.

Hope it goes well! Haha. :D

Your Total KP Count is 6500 KP. Thanks for accepting the challenge!

White day is about to happen in 8 minutes, and I'll be streaming it in VH.

At least if it is white day and not Hazehunt.

www.twitch.tv/chdata

This'll also account for my entry I suppose, the video should save on twitch if you miss it.

It's a stipulation challenge, because I'm wearing Hunar ;p

Argh. Yeah, I can't see the video on your Twitch yet. Tell me when you can get it up and I'll still go ahead and count it. If it doesn't work, then I'll go ahead and attribute the 2x bonus on your next attempt at the challenge instead.

I knew there would most likely be upload issues like this, so I'll let it slide~

Wish i could of recorded this VH run, it was actually insane. rare rappy capture of 18 triggers a 10 min pse burst (that also dropped in a mesetan(?) for us), then we find hollow shell: dark agrani and tons of other bosses...
[SPOILER-BOX]This is my alt, mia, figured she could do with the exp lolhttp://imageshack.us/a/img200/3856/3g73.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

NICE! Did you use boosters for that to happen or was that just totally coincidence?! :D

I used a Tri Boost of mine (have about 10 still left), so I found about three rare equips from the White Day EQ today along with three Rappy Captures and two Mesetans. Feeling pretty good after all of this considering I was playing on my Lv. 22 FO sub-class and still owning the shiz out of most creatures on Hard. >:3

Dnd's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 2000/7000 KP Awarded
(Currently in 1st Place.)

Your Total KP is now 16000 KP, Dnd. Keep up the great work! :D

Mines wasn't as eventful ;o But there was an agrani.

Edit: Wut, vids not in my twitch.

guess I have to do it again on the other day

Yeah, it's not there. If there's some way you can get it to show up on the Twitch, I'll see it then. Sorry I couldn't watch it as I've been running White Day EQs as well with some teammates of mine. :lol:

So you just need to post a picture/video of completing it, right? If so here, Challenge 1:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HdvrSt8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dvvCVgf.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes! ^^

Oooh! This is starting to quickly turn into a fiery competition! I'm assuming this was done on Very Hard, correct? Your Total KP is now 16000 KP.

Shirai's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 2000/7000 KP Awarded
(Currently in 2nd Place.)

Happy birthday!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/gCkg8TC.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Had 4 Crys Draals in quick succession that run... I also have it on video if this isn't enough.

I also have another run that was streamed, but twitch is being slow with the archive.

Thanks for the submission and birthday wishes! :D

You completed the quest, so this is good enough. No video required~

dejixal's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 1000/7000 KP Awarded
(Currently in 3rd Place.)

Edit: Just noticed the videos are uploaded and processing. Did you submit for two challenge runs? Just so I know when I'm viewing them. Thank you so much!

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 09:34 PM
Turns out Twitch is just taking time to process the videos ;p I was worried I set my recorder on preview instead of stream or something.

I'll post the vid when it's up.

Too bad I lose 2nd for dat rendering ;o

http://www.twitch.tv/chdata/c/2817523

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 09:39 PM
Times for the next batch of [A Boisterous White Day] Emergency Quests:
Mon, Aug 26th: 7:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 9:00 PM EDT

Edit:

Turns out Twitch is just taking time to process the videos ;p I was worried I set my recorder on preview instead of stream or something.

I'll post the vid when it's up.

Too bad I lose 2nd for dat rendering ;o

You actually wouldn't lose 2nd Place if it does go up today. As your comment was made before Shirai's and the Emergency Quest itself happened at a designated time slot, I still count even a comment that says something as simple as "video processing" as a submission so long as the video gets processed and uploaded on the same day in JP time. That means that it has until 11:00 AM EDT to be processed and uploaded for viewing until it loses that benefit (note: you'd still get the 2x boost regardless of what day it is posted on). Let's hope it uploads within the next couple hours~ ;D

dejixal
Aug 25, 2013, 09:40 PM
Edit: Just noticed the videos are uploaded and processing. Did you submit for two challenge runs? Just so I know when I'm viewing them. Thank you so much!

Yeah, the first run is on twitch while the second one is being processed on YouTube. Sorry about that, I'll just stick to one method in the future :P.

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 09:42 PM
Rarara, vids up on twitch. (See post above)

Happy bday~

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 09:46 PM
Yeah, the first run is on twitch while the second one is being processed on YouTube. Sorry about that, I'll just stick to one method in the future :P.

No problemo! Thanks for the clarification. ^^

Rarara, vids up on twitch. (See post above)

Watching it now! :D

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 09:48 PM
Worrying about being a onehitko is overrated ;p

Incase you have problems loading the video like I am, it's being upped to Youtube as well.

Also I stayed in the area a little bit after the quest actually ended to fight two bosses, but the raw video is still up if you want to see the quest complete or something.

edit: http://youtu.be/dSvtrKF8qHA

Same as twitch.

Korazenn
Aug 25, 2013, 10:00 PM
Worrying about being a onehitko is overrated ;p

Incase you have problems loading the video like I am, it's being upped to Youtube as well.

Also I stayed in the area a little bit after the quest actually ended to fight two bosses, but the raw video is still up if you want to see the quest complete or something.

edit: http://youtu.be/dSvtrKF8qHA

Same as twitch.

I was able to watch it, so don't worry! ^^

You now have a grand total of 15000 KP. Keep up the great work! ;D

Chdata's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 1000/7000 KP

Chdata
Aug 25, 2013, 10:08 PM
By the way, was it X points based on how many times you completed the event? I only uploaded my second attempt on the quest, but the full hour long raw video has the first one too. It's A-rank cause I was thinking too much about how ramegid doesn't work with talises the entire time and I died once ;o

Korazenn
Aug 26, 2013, 01:59 AM
By the way, was it X points based on how many times you completed the event? I only uploaded my second attempt on the quest, but the full hour long raw video has the first one too. It's A-rank cause I was thinking too much about how ramegid doesn't work with talises the entire time and I died once ;o

Ranks don't matter; just completing the quest does. If you didn't notice, I had this marked as "K-Challenge 1-1". The next one I have planned is just "K-Challenge 2". You'll figure out what that "-1" stands for next year! ;D

Sure. Go ahead and upload the first one. The way it goes is that this is basically like a TA of the [A Boisterous White Day] quest. The faster you can complete the quest in the limited time available, the more of the quests you can run back-to-back and work your way up the ranks.

To take 2nd Place, the video would need to be uploaded before 11:00 AM. ;)

dejixal
Aug 26, 2013, 02:50 AM
Did you ever get a chance to count my second run through of the white day eq?

And here are 3 more completions: Here (http://youtu.be/yF44V4Y2nRs)

Korazenn
Aug 26, 2013, 06:41 AM

I was saving some videos for later today in-between classes, actually. Wanted to keep myself busy with something. Haha! ^^;

I'll update your score around mid-afternoon today! :D

Thanks~

Dnd
Aug 26, 2013, 12:32 PM
two more from todays latest one, one included another 13 min cross burst o_O
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/1728/iv70.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/6761/ojaw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Korazenn
Aug 26, 2013, 01:02 PM

Okay! So, I kinda goofed and fell asleep in the middle of classes (only had two hours of sleep last night ><). I PROMISE the results will be posted after I get to your videos. If all three of them qualify, that places you in the lead. You've almost got this nailed down now! Keep up the great work! ;D

two more from todays latest one, one included another 13 min cross burst o_O
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/1728/iv70.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/6761/ojaw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Times like these you wish you recorded video footage. 3:

I'll add these when I got home. Don't forget there is another at 9 PM EDT!

Dnd
Aug 26, 2013, 01:05 PM
Times like these you wish you recorded video footage. 3:

I would if fraps would stop being annoying and load into pso2 ._.

Chdata
Aug 26, 2013, 01:33 PM
Rarara, then here's the first run.

http://www.twitch.tv/chdata/c/2817648

Upload date is 16 hours ago ;o

Korazenn
Aug 26, 2013, 03:20 PM
Rarara, then here's the first run.

http://www.twitch.tv/chdata/c/2817648

Upload date is 16 hours ago ;o

Nice! Since the upload date and time shows (unlike YouTube and what it does :argh:), I can easily attribute this to your current standing total. Just to be clear, this is from yesterday as well correct?

Edit: Nevermind, this is what a lack of sleep does to you. ><

I'll work on adding all of these now. Sorry about the delay, everyone. c:

Korazenn
Aug 26, 2013, 05:20 PM
Alrighty! Big update time~

dejixal's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 5000/7000 KP
(Currently in 1st Place.)
Total KP: 19000 KP

Dnd's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 4000/7000 KP
(Currently in 2nd Place.)
Total KP: 18000 KP

Chdata's K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics: 2000/7000 KP
Total KP: 16000 KP

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this! I will have more time to update these tomorrow as my college classes end early in the afternoon. It's a tight race to the finish now! ;D

Dnd
Aug 26, 2013, 08:45 PM
Finally got a 3 run completion during one EQ appearance, although it was very close lol
[SPOILER-BOX]I forgot to snap the quest clear or the box when it returned, change over agrani -> agrani during a pse burst is quite mad xD http://imageshack.us/a/img845/1060/tkwm.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]I left the top party as they were in a sustained pse burst - i was after crys dralls and fodders so started a second alone
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/688/hns1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]Started this one just in time, quest cleared mid pse-burst so again i didnt take a pic of the 'quest cleared' on the field, but i did remember to take this screen xDhttp://imageshack.us/a/img46/1738/n9ri.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I enjoy the white day quest alot, its nice for meseta and exp.. its just a real shame it isnt lv51 mobs like beach wars was :3

Chdata
Aug 26, 2013, 09:31 PM
I was asleep and missed one ;o;

Korazenn
Aug 27, 2013, 12:25 AM
Finally got a 3 run completion during one EQ appearance, although it was very close lol
[SPOILER-BOX]I forgot to snap the quest clear or the box when it returned, change over agrani -> agrani during a pse burst is quite mad xD http://imageshack.us/a/img845/1060/tkwm.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I can see it in the Log Window, so no worries.

[SPOILER-BOX]I left the top party as they were in a sustained pse burst - i was after crys dralls and fodders so started a second alone
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/688/hns1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nice job!

[SPOILER-BOX]Started this one just in time, quest cleared mid pse-burst so again i didnt take a pic of the 'quest cleared' on the field, but i did remember to take this screen xDhttp://imageshack.us/a/img46/1738/n9ri.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I enjoy the white day quest alot, its nice for meseta and exp.. its just a real shame it isnt lv51 mobs like beach wars was :3

You guys and your practically millisecond-off saves from having to wait until the next quests roll-back again. XD

WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATULATIONS DND!!!

As you are the winner of this challenge, not only do you now hold the spot in 1st Place and receive 3000 KP for completing these three runs, but you also get a 5x boost to your total KP. This means that you now have a grand total of 105000 KP!

Remember that K-Challenge 1-1 is still active up until 9/3/2013 at 10:59 AM EDT!

Before I wrap this winning announcement up, though, Alis Landale has something she'd like to say:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Korazenn/pso20130827_011341_000_zps2a803066.png

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Korazenn/pso20130827_011430_001_zps2415234f.png

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Korazenn/pso20130827_011625_002_zpsa4b0bc05.png

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Korazenn/pso20130827_011938_003_zps8b026b20.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]
[/SPOILER-BOX]
[/SPOILER-BOX]
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dnd
Aug 27, 2013, 04:11 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Korazenn/pso20130827_011938_003_zps8b026b20.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Sounds promising! - cant wait, ill also try and figure out a way to record these for the future aswell lol (also, gotta love that parrot/mimic doll)

Korazenn
Aug 30, 2013, 03:26 AM
It has come to my attention that trading is completely open to the general public, making it virtually impossible to trade items with you all for free. I also run the risk of the items being immediately sold off to other players as well by placing items in the shop (I've tested this out and have had truly shocking moments when I would place an item on the shop just to have it end up selling in mere seconds).

However, as this competition was originally created around amassing Kore Points (KP) to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame on this thread, I was thinking that adding a few more features into the mix (sans anything that is virtually impossible to do in-game) could help out with a newer version of K-Challenges. Please note that when I originally created this thread, I had not made much use beyond buying items from the Player Shops. Now that I manage my own, I have tried just about every possible method I could think of to try to work around this issue with the rewards system to no avail. :(

As a result of this, I will have to 'majorly' revise the K-Challenges and how rewards for winning challenges will come into perspective.

Therefore, I will create a separate, newer version of K-Challenges once I have every single corner of the newer thread analyzed properly for justification. For this reason, I have henceforth dubbed this thread 'K-Challenges Beta' as I figured this was basically a learning experience for me when it came to hosting these challenges. The new thread to look out for within the coming weeks by me is 'PSO2 K-Challenges: [Enter Challenge Title Here]'. Please note that the challenge hinted at in my earlier post is still being worked out to fit in with the new design.

For all of you who participated in K-Challenge 1-1: [A White Birthday Request] as well as 1st-3rd Place Winners of the EQ as of this post, I will provide all of you with a bonus ambassador program in the next version of this thread from the get-go for being such dedicated individuals. ^^

Thank you very much for your participation~
- Korazenn