PDA

View Full Version : 3rd lilipa field update page + better quality vid

jooozek
Aug 23, 2013, 03:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0lLyaOj4lw

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20130904/

also, http://pso2.jp/players/update/20130904/08/ what is this about?

Xaeris
Aug 23, 2013, 03:30 AM
The new zone reminds me of Tatooine. And dat music is sweet.

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 03:32 AM
thx for this

Shirai
Aug 23, 2013, 03:35 AM
Oh god that giant lilipan, lol.

Also that cast with the feet accessory that is a tire, that is awesome.

Aine
Aug 23, 2013, 03:38 AM
weapons of the same rarity level and type can now be used for attribute grinding
holy fuck

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 03:38 AM
weapons of the same rarity level and type can now be used for attribute grinding
holy fuck

say wut qurl?!

Xaeris
Aug 23, 2013, 03:41 AM
holy fuck

Oh my Christ, are you serious? This is fantastic. ...I should probably go buy some Acidases now. ...Or I could just get some Ishurais. Damn, this is a godsend.

jooozek
Aug 23, 2013, 03:41 AM
holy fuck

finally sega used their brains
better go buy up all the aq stone rares

NeverDT
Aug 23, 2013, 03:44 AM
I can't Japanese, but the section about PAs makes references to Holding Current, Bullet Squall, Messiah Time, Infinite Fire and Nazonde.

I would speculate they're adjusting for the whole "turbo button to win" factor. But I dunno.

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 03:47 AM
so basically those worthless 10*s will actually be worth something now

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 03:51 AM
I like Brigitta, she's so cute ^_^

Looks like a crazy world I already ran into Vopal darkers in the Sanctum story quest =) The craziness redeems much about this game.

The new TA should be good since Naberius II and Sanctum are the best ones it seems to be following a trend of getting away from annoying running and traps (Nab 1 and Amadeusca) and conveyor belts and button mash (Lilipa, only I do hard for those and normal if I'm desperate my only very hard are Nab 1, Nab 2, and Sanctum for money).

Macman
Aug 23, 2013, 03:55 AM
holy fuck
Oh fuck. 50 element Holy Ray time.

Meji
Aug 23, 2013, 03:59 AM
So, soon all weapons will be 50% Element? Guess it's only the affix that makes them look special now.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:01 AM
I can't Japanese, but the section about PAs makes references to Holding Current, Bullet Squall, Messiah Time, Infinite Fire and Nazonde.

I would speculate they're adjusting for the whole "turbo button to win" factor. But I dunno.

But under your name! する、 and の are not exactly Chinese. Maybe nazonde will be buffed?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:02 AM

Maybe it actually means I can main techer this time? I will now max my +9 10 star hammer to +10! Then the grinding begins! :D

Alisha
Aug 23, 2013, 04:05 AM
i lolo'ed at those dogs
http://patrickgrade.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/872.jpg
[spoiler-box]http://patrickgrade.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/872.jpg[/spoiler-box]

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 04:05 AM

oh my god I just realized I can do this

holy shit this totally fixes the whole "such and such pyro weapon can out-class god-rare" bullshit

by the way, ravelle COs are being relaxed

jooozek
Aug 23, 2013, 04:06 AM
So, soon all weapons will be 50% Element? Guess it's only the affix that makes them look special now.

those forums are special

Aine
Aug 23, 2013, 04:07 AM

holy shit this totally fixes the whole "such and such pyro weapon can out-class god-rare" bullshit
Yeah except 11-stars are now garbage since everyone will be running around with the strongest 10-stars maxed out to 50

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 04:10 AM
Yeah except 11-stars are now garbage since everyone will be running around with the strongest 10-stars maxed out to 50

at this point I think it outweighs that, but yeah you're right

Macman
Aug 23, 2013, 04:12 AM
Not necessarily when you use them as intended (Guld Milla on a ra/gu)
11* XQ drops don't exist...

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the 20 mil mej's!

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:30 AM
Not necessarily when you use them as intended (Guld Milla on a ra/gu)
11* XQ drops don't exist...

How can something not be intended?

Meji
Aug 23, 2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks for the 20 mil mej's!
No worries mate. That's pocket change for me anyways.
The base price of Jinrai will only go up due to this, so it won't really drop below that.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:32 AM

by the way, ravelle COs are being relaxed

Weren't they relaxed enough when they reduced how many things you needed to kill? I actually took the wonda quests after that.

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 04:33 AM
That and the other 7 jinrais

Instead of noiseblowers

((
___l D
((

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:33 AM
In case they nerf namegid I'm going to run ruins explore and sanctum COs like no tomorrow =)

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 04:37 AM
lol nerf namegid... if anything Nafoie should be nerfed first, but both pale in comparison still to FI or RA dps...

Meji
Aug 23, 2013, 04:42 AM
That and the other 7 jinrais

Instead of noiseblowers

((
___l D
((Two, actually.
But, yeah. T'was a shame I decided to element grind it just before SEGA did this change. But a 40m loss isn't too bad. I've had worse.

Shirai
Aug 23, 2013, 04:42 AM
But a 40m loss isn't too bad

Share the wealth.

On an on-topic note: Expect the prices of so many other 10*s to go up.

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 04:44 AM
momma will always be proud

Fleur
Aug 23, 2013, 04:46 AM
Already got all the stuff ready to get my geki to 50% day 1. Get hyped.

inb4 stone weapons don't work

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 04:46 AM
^ I am so afraid of this...

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 04:47 AM
inb4 stone weapons don't work

http://i.imgur.com/0eexHP7.gif

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 04:50 AM
We need a full translation of that page, honestly lol. Google translate y u no work on dat?!

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:51 AM
lol nerf namegid... if anything Nafoie should be nerfed first, but both pale in comparison still to FI or RA dps...

But nafoie is very slow and easily dodged, making rafoie and safoie superior for big cat fights and nafoie situational where you must wait for a commitment from the banthers to use it.

Nafoie is still great with a razan set up against bees and ahdas though, and the firefield is great against little darkers that hit their weakpoints.

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 04:51 AM
Cause the "text" is an image.

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 04:53 AM
But nafoie is very slow and easily dodged, making rafoie and safoie superior for big cat fights and nafoie situational where you must wait for a commitment from the banthers to use it.

Nafoie is still great with a razan set up against bees and ahdas though, and the firefield is great against little darkers that hit their weakpoints.

That's why you 'shotgun' it on their face at point-blank range.

Safoie kills those little birds faster. Or TPS Foie.

Cause the "text" is an image.

I know. It makes me sad ;<

darthvader
Aug 23, 2013, 04:58 AM
the first one is, holding current, bullet squall, infinity fire, messiah time, and na zonde required spam button to get higher damage and hit number will get relaxed i think

edit : i confused myself between na zonde and na grants
edit2 : 2nd one is clone lv 40 and below, HP and stats balancing
3rd is about that element grinding, same as what was posted previously by people here, and using same weapon will get higher %tage element, same
weapon and same element will get even higher %tage.
synthesizer usage will get an adjustment
4th is about some of ravelle CO getting relaxed
5th is about item dropped from red container it will get an adjustment
edit3 : added few word to avoid confusion about element grinding

Meji
Aug 23, 2013, 05:10 AM
Anyone ever got that program some guy posted here in PSO-W? The one that could analyze text "stuck" in images, and print it out in a copy-friendly form?

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 05:12 AM
Everyone said it was awesome then the thread died after the second page because it was too positive.

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 05:25 AM
As of this posting, these are the cheapest 10* weapons. I didn't do cheapest 30%, eyt.

Swords: Madam's Umbrella - 325k
Wired Lance: Gwanahda Lance - 50k
Partisan: Imperial Pick - 357k
Twin Dagger: Blitz Slugger - 149k
Double Saber: Noise Blower - 241k
Knuckles: Elder Fist - 95k
Assault Rifle: Latria Rain - 136k
Launcher: SSPN Launcher - 210k
Twin MachineGun: Acidase - 525k
Rod: Pico Pico Hammer - 53k
Tails: Mahu - 52k
Wand: Grim Grin - 53k
Katana: Diez Liu - 16mil (GL)
Bullet Bows: Compadri - 105k
Gunslash: Nero Parasol 157k

LordShade
Aug 23, 2013, 05:42 AM
I watched Cruel Flougas (whatever the gunslash is named) go from 50k to 1mil in the space of 30minutes

itshappening

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 05:45 AM
They are not 1mil lol... 100k right now

Horo The Wise Wolf
Aug 23, 2013, 05:46 AM
LordShade is on Ship 10 if that makes a difference

LordShade
Aug 23, 2013, 05:50 AM

this

economies vary from ship to ship

our ship just wants to AB HARDER

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 05:54 AM
Rust Devices are 1mil.
Cruel Coffins are 700k. Time to spawn tundra AQs.

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 06:14 AM

Welp I'm an idiot lol.

mardygun
Aug 23, 2013, 06:16 AM
Is the change to attribute grinding every weapon in the same category+rarity or attribute+rarity? Why would people want rods?

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 06:22 AM
Nice! Looking forward to the new Lillipa field and these other changes to the PAs, Techniques, and Grinding now as well. :D

Edit: By the way, the page is difficult for me to translate. If I can get around to it, I will decode it and post what that page is all about at a later time, if someone else doesn't get to it first. ^^

Nevermind, the video actually goes into detail with most of the essentials. The webpage that SEGA JP is linking out to contains information regarding new changes to PAs, Techniques, and Grinding. Nothing we don't already know by now. :-P

Goukezitsu
Aug 23, 2013, 06:22 AM
Spoilers: If you XQ ur rich now. 100+ proxy weapon master race reporting in o/

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 07:09 AM
Gonna have to spend like 10mil to 50% my 9000m, but it will be worth it.

Syklo
Aug 23, 2013, 07:25 AM
holy fuck
I still suspect that synthesizers will be cheap as hell.

On another note, at least red weapons will have SOME use for me...^^

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 07:40 AM
holy fuck

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jury_Rigging
I've been thinking about saying I want this for months but never did because it would never happen

well fuck me

http://i.imgur.com/vwMin.gif

cheapgunner
Aug 23, 2013, 07:51 AM
Oh snap. Looks like my dreams are finally gonna come true. :D

TaigaUC
Aug 23, 2013, 07:58 AM
I see they're finally lowering the requirements for some of Raveil's orders, like I suggested several months ago. And people just said I was whining.
I guess they realized that all those campaign and bingo card incentives didn't fix the actual problem.

My new Braver has pretty much everyone's orders unlocked except hers.

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 08:02 AM
Buying up all Rod Proxy weapons.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 23, 2013, 09:17 AM
I'm glad to see this change in Attribute Grinding, I was asking for this months ago.

liking the new field and its BGM.

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 09:28 AM
Just got finished with work, so I got to watch the video.

Holy shiz that music is EPIC! Can't wait to access the new location now and for all those new AC Scratch Items~

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 09:35 AM
I am confused on this attribute change. So I still won't be able to 50% my guld millas? do you need 10* to attribute grind another 10*? or what?

Z-0
Aug 23, 2013, 09:39 AM
You still can't 50% your Guld Millas. 10* weapons can grind 10* weapons, but they cannot grind 11* weapons.

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 09:40 AM
It works like this. Let's say I have a Lambda Schwann. It's a 8* rifle.

Lambda Schwanns are 1mil+. Too expensive to buy 7 of those.
So, when 9/4 rolls around, I just need to get my Lambda Schwann and 7-8 other 8* rifles and 50% it.

Lambda Schwann Light 32 + 8* Rilfe Light 30+ = Lambda Schwann Light 35.
Lambda Schwann Light 32 + 8* Rilfe Element 30+ = Lambda Schwann Light 34.

Zyrusticae
Aug 23, 2013, 09:51 AM
Excellent.

Not that it will benefit all of my characters equally (forces can't use element bonuses and I think that's BS), but certainly my gunner and braver/hunter will enjoy this...

Except they still haven't released a single 10* katana I actually like and the prices for those are absolutely outrageous anyway so this changes nothing for my braver. BLehhhhh.

They need to hurry up with the new zone releases, if they're not going to release new 10* katanas until the next zone release...

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 09:53 AM
Ok sooo I just bought up a whole ton of Seitenweise rods at 31500 then last few were 40k-45k

So by this update I should see these items go up in price since you can make them 10* then use them for attribute grinding?

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 09:54 AM
Excellent.

Not that it will benefit all of my characters equally (forces can't use element bonuses and I think that's BS), but certainly my gunner and braver/hunter will enjoy this...

Except they still haven't released a single 10* katana I actually like and the prices for those are absolutely outrageous anyway so this changes nothing for my braver. BLehhhhh.

They need to hurry up with the new zone releases, if they're not going to release new 10* katanas until the next zone release...

Just as I posted... F..My Life.. oh well barely any loss lol. spam forest aq's for stones and 20 excubes = 10k fun for a whooping 700-800k meseta.. still a good investment :)

Zyrusticae
Aug 23, 2013, 09:58 AM
edit2 : 2nd one is clone lv 40 and below, HP and stats balancing
Just noticed this on Bumped.

I'm surprised it took them this long. It was a very obvious problem when no one below level 40 could even scratch those clones.

Well, at least they took notice... eventually.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 23, 2013, 10:00 AM
Can't wait to see Heli bounce for me in that bunny suit

Ezodagrom
Aug 23, 2013, 10:04 AM
Excellent.

Hmm, most likely they will release new 10* katanas with the new lillipa area that is being added in this update.
But, new fields are not the only places where they can add new weapons, there's also Super Hard mode finally arriving in October.

SakuRei
Aug 23, 2013, 10:06 AM
The new zone reminds me of Tatooine. And dat music is sweet.

Hmm... *Makes Tusken Raider roars and moans* HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH !!! >BO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYxW30cDN4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYxW30cDN4

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 10:25 AM
Ok sooo I just bought up a whole ton of Seitenweise rods at 31500 then last few were 40k-45k

So by this update I should see these items go up in price since you can make them 10* then use them for attribute grinding?

1.) Buy 10-12 Seitenweise
2.) Spam Forest AQ.
3.) Trade Seitenweise for Seitenheise
4.) Divine Staff Amaterasu %30 element or highter or a rod that sells for a lot.
5.) 50% said rod
6.) ????
7.) Profit.

jooozek
Aug 23, 2013, 10:29 AM
element attribute on weapons doesn't mean shit for techs

pkemr4
Aug 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
guess i better stock pile on mizer tmg's. unless there is a better tmg i should get for 50/45 gu/ra :3

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 10:41 AM
element attribute on weapons doesn't mean shit for techs

Really? Huh. No wonder the Rod/Tails/Wand proxys are cheap.

MetalDude
Aug 23, 2013, 10:59 AM
Welp, I've been holding onto pyroxene fodder for element grinding my own weapons to 50 but now I want to consider the price points on them.

Link1275
Aug 23, 2013, 11:14 AM
guess i better stock pile on mizer tmg's. unless there is a better tmg i should get for 50/45 gu/ra :3
The Pyroxenes might be cheaper actually.

EvilMag
Aug 23, 2013, 11:20 AM
Hope to god Falz comes up more...

The Walrus
Aug 23, 2013, 11:40 AM
Oh my god did I see energy wings in that trailer...

I THINK I DID :I

Vintasticvin
Aug 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
Bah this is an excuse for me to clear Volpal so i can do the lilipan counter raid :D Those space bunnies needz our halp!

Zipzo
Aug 23, 2013, 12:43 PM
Hope to god Falz comes up more...

The past couple of months of non-stop Falz every day all day was certainly not enough, right.

EvilMag
Aug 23, 2013, 12:44 PM
The past couple of months of non-stop Falz every day all day was certainly not enough, right.

Idgaf I want a chance for 11* + being able to element grind my Akst Plosion. 8)

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 23, 2013, 01:00 PM
rewatching the video, I noticed those awesome wings on the lower left of the screen at 1:57. I WANT THEM!!!!

Shining Cyber Valkyrie mode: Lovrina =3

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 01:02 PM
Won the 640 TATK wand today on Beach... I buy a hammer and trade in stones before because I was confident it wouldn't show up too -_- Oh well, I'm already committed to my hammer as it's +9 already and at 200k market price may as well trade 640 wand for a pass -_-

Excelstra
Aug 23, 2013, 01:07 PM
Oh my god did I see energy wings in that trailer...

I THINK I DID :I

I saw them too and am looking forward to acquiring them hopefully. Sadly they will most likely be useable by all races and not cast/caseal only, which means the price will shoot up. :(

The attribute grinding changes are welcomed really, so I am looking forward to the patch in any case. :)

Vandread
Aug 23, 2013, 01:36 PM
We need a full translation of that page, honestly lol. Google translate y u no work on dat?!

Anyone ever got that program some guy posted here in PSO-W? The one that could analyze text "stuck" in images, and print it out in a copy-friendly form?
Didn't see this being mentioned...

Get the plugin called "Firebug" (if you run FireFox that is, though I think Chrome has something similar to it) and use that to inspect the elements you want to translate (example (http://i.imgur.com/Cox0Pxb.jpg)), or use View Source on the page (example (http://i.imgur.com/qLWLlgn.jpg)). You can simply copy-paste things from both.

The text in the images is in the HTML as well, which is what these 2 things up above will show you. You can thus easily put that into google translate to engrish-ify things.

Props to SEGA for doing the right thing, for accessibility purposes, on their website.

NeverDT
Aug 23, 2013, 02:24 PM
The wings and all the gloves/stockings will 99% be in fun scratch.

I do have a calculated reasoning for saying this but I'm already out the door. More later

Valimer
Aug 23, 2013, 02:34 PM

Where were you reading this from? What page?

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 03:22 PM
I am curious.. why on earth is there element on force weapons if its not even used? seems completely dumb and useless to have it. Would be nice if sega could have allowed element to add to the tech damage if mob was weak to that element...

Enforcer MKV
Aug 23, 2013, 03:31 PM
I am curious.. why on earth is there element on force weapons if its not even used? seems completely dumb and useless to have it. Would be nice if sega could have allowed element to add to the tech damage if mob was weak to that element...

...because you can melee with rod? I dunno about talis, though. >_>;

GALEFORCE
Aug 23, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hopefully this makes the unobtainable 10*s cheaper now that rich people aren't going to be buying them up to +50 them.

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 03:36 PM

Because it's used on the melee component.

The only question is why it's on talises, but I never did compare direct hit crits between different elements.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 23, 2013, 03:46 PM
/la clight1 with bunny outfit

Zipzo
Aug 23, 2013, 03:56 PM
This boss actually seems interesting.

Now hopefully that video isn't all bluff and we can't just roll in and kill it in 10 seconds given good player proficiency. Dancing around mechanics and having to target switch seems like a pretty damn good move assuming it ends up being necessary to beat him.

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 04:09 PM
well at least super hard is coming soon if he's too easy

Zorafim
Aug 23, 2013, 04:30 PM
New Lillipa level? Awesome, it's overdue. Lets see what we have...

Robot dogs? I'm liking it already.

A facility? Neat. I was wondering what they could have done. It feels almost like it's cheating, but I guess it's different enough from the mines to be alright.

New varder? Again, cheating. But, I can buy it. If you're designing weapons, why make them all different? Plus, it looks damn cool.

Let's see... New outfit, new outfit, new outf-PLAYBOY BUNNY (http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/11/23/1258991083152/boy-with-nosebleed-001.jpg)

Is... Is that a yedipa? Oh my god that's a yedipa. That is awesome.

That last boss... Chaos Bringer? Oh my god, I haven't seen a good Chaos Bringer in forever!
http://www.pscave.com/ps1/enemies/images/horseman.gifhttp://www.pscave.com/ps4/enemies/images/centaur.gif

Overall, a great update. Or at least, a great video. I'm excited for some of this stuff.

NeverDT
Aug 23, 2013, 04:31 PM
Where were you reading this from? What page?

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20130904/08/

First thing on the page, where it says PAs.

People who know Japanese better than I do say that the changes are going to make it easier to do max damage with these PAs, but I still think there's a good chance there'll be damage adjustments because of how ridiculous they are now. At least they seem ridiculous to me.

As an addendum to what I said earlier about predicting AC/FUN scratches, see this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212399) (there's a lot of text/pics so I didn't want to flood this one)

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 04:40 PM
Hope the super hard 10 stars don't exceed my base T-ATK and armor actually worth a damn comes that doesn't require a new mag comes out.

SakoHaruo
Aug 23, 2013, 04:50 PM
Cast are so dame cool. I'm jelly as fuck

Ezodagrom
Aug 23, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hope the super hard 10 stars don't exceed my base T-ATK and armor actually worth a damn comes that doesn't require a new mag comes out.
Who knows...I wonder if there will even be new 10*s in Super Hard.
It's possible that in Super Hard 11*s could become what 10*s are for Very Hard now.

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 05:09 PM
Who knows...I wonder if there will even be new 10*s in Super Hard.
It's possible that in Super Hard 11*s could become what 10*s are for Very Hard now.

^this

countdown to that causing a player backlash so we get pyrox 11*s that you get by upgrading current pyrox 10*s

Macman
Aug 23, 2013, 05:29 PM
Man fuck you and the rest of the 1%. 7 months later I still don't have a single 11*. :-?

Zipzo
Aug 23, 2013, 05:45 PM
Man fuck you and the rest of the 1%. 7 months later I still don't have a single 11*. :-?

Why does that even matter? Get a decent 10*, max its element and get it to +10 and that's likely either just as good if not stronger.

HaxMega
Aug 23, 2013, 05:53 PM
Why does that even matter? Get a decent 10*, max its element and get it to +10 and that's likely either just as good if not stronger.

Some of us would actually like to have decent TMGs to use with Ranger. (Or a really good launcher to use with Gunner)

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2013, 05:53 PM
The best part of the Aerial Darker boss is he crosses his smaller arms all nonchalantly because he doesn't give a fuck about you.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 23, 2013, 05:54 PM
Why is he gold tho

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 05:55 PM
I eagerly await the dark belra and delsaber bird darkers.

Macman
Aug 23, 2013, 05:55 PM
Why is he gold tho
Because bling.

Sayara
Aug 23, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hopefully this makes the unobtainable 10*s cheaper now that rich people aren't going to be buying them up to +50 them.

As of earlier today,
Diabolic Gauntlet went from 28million to 69 million as the cheapest in shop.
So no its not. [ship2]

I eagerly await the dark belra and delsaber bird darkers.
Please.

Z-0
Aug 23, 2013, 06:10 PM
It would make the 10*s more expensive, and people with "less" money would actually be able to make them stronger than something cheaper.

If that makes sense.

Holy Ray flew to like 26 million, and Launcher Legacy went to 31million, both higher than before today, if I remember correctly.

You must also remember that using the same weapon type for element grinding gives it a boost too. Depending on that boost, you might still want to use the same weapon (although not necessarily for the uber millions of billions rares, of course).

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 06:11 PM
I'm going to laugh when they actually meant literal type

i.e.

shvann -> lambda shvann

lambda shvann -> lambda shvann

nothing else at all -> lambda shvann

Aine
Aug 23, 2013, 06:39 PM
As of earlier today,
Diabolic Gauntlet went from 28million to 69 million as the cheapest in shop.
So no its not. [ship2]
Yeah, I actually don't like this change for a few reasons:

1. Anyone who already made a top-level 50 weapon gets screwed over
2. Top-level weapons spiked in price so people who can't afford them get screwed over
3. Stone weapons spiked in price so light users get screwed over
4. Stone weapons spiked in price so you can't use AQs for farming excubes like you could before, unless you want to pay out 200k~ for a cube

If they made this change a lot earlier it wouldn't have been a problem...

GALEFORCE
Aug 23, 2013, 06:47 PM
Sometimes I don't understand PSO2conomics. I can see why more people would be buying these uberrares I guess.

Ahh why did I finish +50ing my Jikomi last week.

BlankM
Aug 23, 2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I actually don't like this change for a few reasons:

1. Anyone who already made a top-level 50 weapon gets screwed over
2. Top-level weapons spiked in price so people who can't afford them get screwed over
3. Stone weapons spiked in price so light users get screwed over
4. Stone weapons spiked in price so you can't use AQs for farming excubes like you could before, unless you want to pay out 200k~ for a cube

If they made this change a lot earlier it wouldn't have been a problem...

Yeah in the short-term this BLOWS.

But in the long term I feel like a change like this was pretty much necessary. Also FO pyro weapons will obv still be good for making excubes.

Really what bothers me most now is the XQ system. Still nothing for 11*'s, and we can still only play them once a day. Otherwise a lot of stone weapons also drop from xq which is nice.

Also you have to look at coast as a standard for future areas. The new flame weapons are only slightly less strong then the best uber AQ weapons. If thats any indication of what we have to look at for these new areas, becoming geared up should still remain quite cost-efficient.

Its a dramatic change, and it won't go down easy for a lot of wallets just like the change in units, the introduction of coast weapons, and the removal of boosts and 10% attribute ups. The economy has been changing a bunch since ep. 2 though so its to be expected.

In the end, the rich will still benefit more from capitalizing on all these market changes. Everyone else just has a more feasible chance to have nice things now.

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2013, 07:50 PM
I'm going to laugh when they actually meant literal type

i.e.

shvann -> lambda shvann

lambda shvann -> lambda shvann

nothing else at all -> lambda shvann

I actually did that lol. Bought a +10 Schwann and affixed it. Then bought like 10 other 8* Rifles lol

" Stone weapons spiked in price so you can't use AQs for farming excubes like you could before, unless you want to pay out 200k~ for a cube."

The Ice daggers are still sub 100k, last I checked, so. No so much there.

Coatl
Aug 23, 2013, 09:46 PM
Most AQ turn ins are only slightly above 100k. So Forest or Tundra AQ are still plausible for farming excubes.

Z-0
Aug 23, 2013, 09:47 PM
I am pretty sure rods are like 40k still.

Coatl
Aug 23, 2013, 09:52 PM
Yah sateinheise and cruel flouga are 40k in shop and you know they'll hit 10k in two days. 3:

supersonix9
Aug 23, 2013, 10:09 PM
yeah it won't really affect force weps much; maybe wands I guess

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
Caves and forest AQ's and still perfect for stone farming and using force weapons for excubes, until the day sega makes force weapons use element's on techs.. if such a thing happens.. I better make it to the market and buy before its to late lol

Zenobia
Aug 25, 2013, 09:17 AM
The best part of the Aerial Darker boss is he crosses his smaller arms all nonchalantly because he doesn't give a fuck about you.

^My thoughts exactly .

Also I dunno about anyone else but holy shit I want his Katana's.

gigawuts
Aug 25, 2013, 09:27 AM
^My thoughts exactly .

Ooooh, I hadn't even thought about that. I hope they drop.

Shadowth117
Aug 25, 2013, 09:29 AM
^My thoughts exactly .

Watch it be a shitty matter board drop ala Goron Rod.

I just hope vader 2.0 or whatever doesn't share a soul though I bet it will.

Zyrusticae
Aug 25, 2013, 09:42 AM
Why would it? Caterdran'sa doesn't share a soul with caterdran even though it is literally a straight reskin, so odds are pretty high that Vardha Soma will have a Soma Soul instead.

And hopefully it just raises R-Atk instead of a worthless defense stat...

gigawuts
Aug 25, 2013, 09:44 AM
It'll probably be tatk and satk.

Or no, even better

tdef and rdef!

Zenobia
Aug 25, 2013, 03:57 PM
Watch it be a shitty matter board drop ala Goron Rod.

Nupe nupe nupe not buying it nupe hell nah....

Shadowth117
Aug 25, 2013, 06:35 PM
Why would it? Caterdran'sa doesn't share a soul with caterdran even though it is literally a straight reskin, so odds are pretty high that Vardha Soma will have a Soma Soul instead.

And hopefully it just raises R-Atk instead of a worthless defense stat...

Well dude, Falz Arms, Falz Elder, and Falz Hunar all share souls... it wouldn't be that much of a stretch in my opinion.

Zyrusticae
Aug 25, 2013, 06:48 PM
Maybe, but I consider that one an exception because they are all actually the same thing, just in different shapes (especially Hunar being a smaller form of Elder).

Vardha Soma could go either way, but I lean in the direction of it being separate, particularly because Big Vardha is literally attached to the ship itself. While it has the same core design as the robot, it's obviously a very different variant on many levels.

Ezodagrom
Aug 25, 2013, 10:39 PM
Maybe, but I consider that one an exception because they are all actually the same thing, just in different shapes (especially Hunar being a smaller form of Elder).

Vardha Soma could go either way, but I lean in the direction of it being separate, particularly because Big Vardha is literally attached to the ship itself. While it has the same core design as the robot, it's obviously a very different variant on many levels.
Apparently the internal name for Big Vardha is BossMecha, and for Vardha Soma is BossMechaRepair, so Vardha Soma could possibly be a repaired version of Big Vardha? If so, it's possible they could share souls.

Zyrusticae
Aug 25, 2013, 10:54 PM
Apparently the internal name for Big Vardha is BossMecha, and for Vardha Soma is BossMechaRepair, so Vardha Soma could possibly be a repaired version of Big Vardha? If so, it's possible they could share souls.
いやー!いやだ!いやだよー!そんなわけがないよー!

*Ahem*

Yeah, that would definitely be pretty awful if so. Maybe if they buffed those souls somehow...

Agitated_AT
Aug 26, 2013, 05:17 AM
great content like this really makes me wish that the game was more fun

Sebastian & PSO
Aug 26, 2013, 06:05 AM
WHEN the HECK is SEGA going to give us a proper indoor level!! I want rooms and doors ><

AgemFrostMage
Aug 26, 2013, 08:02 AM

Probably Big Varder with repair capabilities so may as well not even destroy missiles or cannons except for the extra treasure.

gigawuts
Aug 26, 2013, 08:04 AM
WHEN the HECK is SEGA going to give us a proper indoor level!! I want rooms and doors ><

I miss claustrophobic areas too. I did notice an indoors area, and I do really wish they'd change the pace of these maps by having weaving buildings splayed out through the area. They could make it work similar to the conveyor belts in mines or river in forest, just snake a building around (and don't make them as annoying to navigate).

Xaelouse
Aug 26, 2013, 09:56 AM
new braver weapons would be nice and all, but new PAs would be even nicer from this update. Preferably one of them be a button-masher (would work really well on katana as long as it's guard-cancellable )

pkemr4
Aug 26, 2013, 10:08 AM
i hope one day they allow sub-class weps to be equipable.... the multi-class launcher im using kinda sucks :/

AgemFrostMage
Aug 26, 2013, 10:35 AM
I miss claustrophobic areas too. I did notice an indoors area, and I do really wish they'd change the pace of these maps by having weaving buildings splayed out through the area. They could make it work similar to the conveyor belts in mines or river in forest, just snake a building around (and don't make them as annoying to navigate).

Conveyor belts need to be removed jumping all the time just gets annoying. River isn't too much of a problem since you can just walk to the side but conveyor belt is why I only did very hard Lilipa once and used the corner strategy to avoid most of the spawns, which makes the end of Lilipa VH claustrophobic in practice ^_^

Rien
Aug 26, 2013, 10:38 AM
I'm still miffed because the video didn't show any new weapons.

Ezodagrom
Aug 26, 2013, 10:40 AM
I'm still miffed because the video didn't show any new weapons.
There's new enemies and bosses, so having new weapons is almost guaranteed...
But...they better add some new 10* katanas and bows (hoping for a bow where the character actually holds the arrows, instead of...this...)

[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/8411/ehqj.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Agitated_AT
Aug 26, 2013, 10:42 AM
Conveyor belts need to be removed jumping all the time just gets annoying. River isn't too much of a problem since you can just walk to the side but conveyor belt is why I only did very hard Lilipa once and used the corner strategy to avoid most of the spawns, which makes the end of Lilipa VH claustrophobic in practice ^_^

Yeah I agree. It's much better if they keep things convenient, basic and the same. It's not fun when interesting changes are applied in a variety of locations, rather have them just play the same as well. Or at least convenient. Any annoyance or convenience is bad

cheapgunner
Aug 26, 2013, 11:15 AM
There's new enemies and bosses, so having new weapons is almost guaranteed...
But...they better add some new 10* katanas and bows (hoping for a bow where the character actually holds the arrows, instead of...this...)

[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/8411/ehqj.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Agreed as well. A new katana pa with decent power modifier (something along the lines of 400+ at lv 10 plz >.> ). would be a start. And a 10* katana with over 900 S-Atk would be excellent...

BlueCast Boy
Aug 26, 2013, 11:23 AM
They should also adjust the Justice A Arm, I have a bit of a small arm and my arm is floating out of my body even using the default body 01 my arms is still floating.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 26, 2013, 11:36 AM

No, no, and NO.

Kamekur
Aug 26, 2013, 11:46 AM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3-Sdu7nnC--I2ZTqWSo2bcgjNr4ucwcWITVtxzXsQbIZlCKIWRQ

Please.

Z-0
Aug 26, 2013, 12:24 PM
Admittedly though, conveyor belts suck and I wish they would get removed because they are nothing but a nuisance.

Sandmind
Aug 26, 2013, 04:39 PM
Conveyor belts might be a nuisance, but are needed imo. They help give tunnel it's own identity (+ rotating laser).

strikerhunter
Aug 26, 2013, 05:40 PM
Admittedly though, conveyor belts suck and I wish they would get removed because they are nothing but a nuisance.

Give me a mining cart that is use to travel to some certain area over conveyor belts and I be happy.

Actually, wasn't it stated somewhere on bumped that there would be something like a rare chance to see teleporter to go see a special area?

This field has special teleporters that connect two distinct areas, so you can instantly travel and see the remains of the forgotten “Lillipan Technology.”

Could be parallel area but I'm thinking it be like a special area within the current map and that the Hulk Lilipian will increase the chances of it since bumped had stated it can throw out the teleporter itself from it's bag.

Occasionally, a recovery pod might find its way in there.

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2013, 06:16 PM
Actually, wasn't it stated somewhere on bumped that there would be something like a rare chance to see teleporter to go see a special area?

Could be parallel area but I'm thinking it be like a special area within the current map and that the Hulk Lilipian will increase the chances of it since bumped had stated it can throw out the teleporter itself from it's bag.

Recovery Pods are those little healing pods that recover your HP in bursts when you stand near them, that can be destroyed by monsters, etc. The Hulk Lillipan throws those, not teleporters.

and there is a 2nd area, you can see it at the start of the video there.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 26, 2013, 06:22 PM
Conveyor belts might be a nuisance, but are needed imo. They help give tunnel it's own identity (+ rotating laser).

At least in the non-time attacks they're optional to travel mostly, but where it counts they aren't =( Belts in moderation are okay, but if needed they slow things down too much since out of combat running speed is faster than repeated jumping.

I only completed one VH Lillipa and even then I was desperate for the extra 100k. Found a good strategy just so I don't have to deal with bunches of little guys and ignore Tranmizer for it. Can be dangerous because of sneak scud. Southwest corner near the white barrier is the best bring the fight, is close combat, but namegid and keeping a little distance works. Some little guys will come and will be easy to see from the corner since it's easier for them to sneak if you are in the middle. Zonde as a techer kills them in one hit, the signo guns two or three.

Xaelouse
Aug 26, 2013, 06:37 PM
just from these complaints, in super hard they should increase the speed of the conveyor belts
if only Itagaki had his way with this game

AgemFrostMage
Aug 26, 2013, 06:41 PM
just from these complaints, in super hard they should increase the speed of the conveyor belts
if only Itagaki had his way with this game

Then hardly anyone would go there and just go where they can actually fight things without gimmicks instead. If people want to spend longer in a dungeon they can just run around more and kill things/look for emergency codes.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 26, 2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah I agree. It's much better if they keep things convenient, basic and the same. It's not fun when interesting changes are applied in a variety of locations, rather have them just play the same as well. Or at least convenient. Any annoyance or convenience is bad

You could make things interesting and different without slowing it down. In some Extreme quests they make monsters highly resistant to their traditional weaknesses, so you kill them with dark and ice instead. You could add floating objects that have a trap door effect that you need to jump on to get across. The Secret World has a quest where you step on something, reveal a bunch of platforms, they wrap around a hill so not a straight jump, hard to get sprint back and must continually jump until you lose traction, then you carefully position your placement on the tile. That kind of mechanic is fun, solving puzzles is fun (but not the code collect to unlock a gate, that just gets annoying), Code Gesture was at first annoying but is actually pretty good.

Conveyor belts would actually be good if they all had switches that make them go in the other direction and not the button mash crap.

Agitated_AT
Aug 27, 2013, 04:09 PM
Let me guess. You also dont like water levels in sonic games, or going to jail in a game of monopoly and would rather see those elements removed?

Im sorry but that's the nature of good games. They like to change the pace evry once in a while. And lets not pretend the conveyor belts are just that. Theres lasers and traps as well. God forbid the game to actually make u pay attention once in a while

Frankly i think that kind of mentality is disgusting and is certainly not something devs should give in to. Sadly they do so you win

gigawuts
Aug 27, 2013, 04:33 PM
While I do find conveyor belts a bit annoying, that's all I find them. They're nothing but a slight nuisance. How do you deal with them? Don't burst on them; Problem solved. Kill things and move on. Move off them with high PSE or a PSE counter.

They add depth to the level, even if it's just a little bit. I wish every area had a unique thing like the conveyor belts. I really miss that from PSO1 - unique centerpiece rooms that had a whole lot of fighting in them and gave a nice amount of information for the setting you were in. Engine rooms, underwater rooms with large windows to peer out of, platforms suspended over lava, etc.

They seem to kind of try to do that with large puzzle piece rooms, but they have the same number of spawns as normal rooms. It just makes them boring and makes you speed through them instead of taking them in. I'd love it if they had majorly boosted boss code spawn rates or something.

Agitated_AT
Aug 27, 2013, 04:53 PM
Pso1 did it more structual wise, but it was fairly basic overall. I really think this is something pso2 could vastly improve apon so we wouldnt have reasons to look back at pso1. With the greatr controls, i say wasted potential keeping it exclusive to missions the player does the least. Or In the case of time attack, is structurally fixed.

BlankM
Aug 27, 2013, 05:35 PM
In a game with already limited forms of movement you don't want to take options away. Either one or the other, conveyor belts OR lasers. Both is just tedious and annoying, because the player is having something taken away from them with nothing added back gameplay-wise.

Yes water levels are stupid too, however at least the tension has a purpose. When you're in a water level the suspense is added so you feel the relief of getting air(If theres any tension at all, because honestly I don't feel like there is any.) because every second ticks down on a clock. Imagine though instead, you have to do the same level and there is no time limit, instead you're just going through the level and have all the time in the world while pies get thrown at your face and your character is suddenly restricted to one plane of movement.

Take this to pso2, where your run speed becomes slower when you unsheath your weapons. This whole ordeal quickly becomes cumbersome, because its like the developer kicking you as you struggle with no real "decisions" or reward for your effort. The only choice thats truly efficient is to simply not deal with conveyor belts at all...as in not fight/burst on them.

Agitated_AT
Aug 27, 2013, 05:56 PM
lol ok. disregard what I said

strikerhunter
Aug 27, 2013, 06:03 PM
Yes water levels are stupid too, however at least the tension has a purpose. When you're in a water level the suspense is added so you feel the relief of getting air(If theres any tension at all, because honestly I don't feel like there is any.) because every second ticks down on a clock. Imagine though instead, you have to do the same level and there is no time limit, instead you're just going through the level and have all the time in the world while pies get thrown at your face and your character is suddenly restricted to one plane of movement.

In before you know it, underwater combat and areas along with swimming gets announced :lol:

Variant
Aug 27, 2013, 06:32 PM
In a game with already limited forms of movement you don't want to take options away. Either one or the other, conveyor belts OR lasers. Both is just tedious and annoying, because the player is having something taken away from them with nothing added back gameplay-wise.

Wait what. You can move in all 3 dimensions, it's not limitless, but it's not so limited that it somehow becomes an impossible chore to dodge lasers on a moving floor. I mean, anyone who does the Lilipa TACO does it every day, and sure it may become an annoyance after doing it forever and ever, but so what? PSO1 was all about that repetition, PSO2 TAs follow that same principle.

Conveyor Belts are cool, that laser/trap dodging part of the TA chain is like the only fun (requires some interaction beyond mindless running) thing in all the TAs, which are just repetitive 'kill mobs, hit switches, repeat'-esque missions.

This game needs more conveyor belts, and they should all have varying speeds, that'd be interesting. With respawning bombs on them. And Signo Beats. It'd at least give the hard Ms (the guys that like losing over and over til they get it right) something instead of making another faceroll grindfest stage. Well, one can hope at least, SEGA will probably cater to the majority anyway.

Agitated_AT
Aug 29, 2013, 07:56 AM
In before you know it, underwater combat and areas along with swimming gets announced :lol:

Haha... so obvious. That would be amazing

AgemFrostMage
Aug 29, 2013, 08:43 AM
Let me guess. You also dont like water levels in sonic games, or going to jail in a game of monopoly and would rather see those elements removed?

Im sorry but that's the nature of good games. They like to change the pace evry once in a while. And lets not pretend the conveyor belts are just that. Theres lasers and traps as well. God forbid the game to actually make u pay attention once in a while

Frankly i think that kind of mentality is disgusting and is certainly not something devs should give in to. Sadly they do so you win

I don't mind some traps, but emergency code: rescue can screw players up. Imagine you're fighting Ragne and beating on his weak spot, and because the quest is timed you only have a couple minutes. Suddenly, you are in a cage that you never asked to be in and it has enough HP where it assumes other players are around but you're the only one. By the time you get yourself (big emphasis) out the timed quest (like white day) could be over.

Lasers are actually fun, belts are not:

Did it on very hard too:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130827_131448_003_zpsc706a340.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130827_131741_008_zps57589d75.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

The puzzle is fun, and if you fail you just have to fight some tanky (tanky done right this time and not gorongos who are immune to razan whenever they're about to attack) enemies.

Nothing wrong with a change of pace, but if the pace is slower it isn't fun. Rare drop rates and EXP gain rates are bad enough as it is without throwing up obstacles.

Running out of combat speed is faster than jumping normally, but conveyor belts oftentimes take you out of combat speed due to the necessary stops, and you need to run back and forth to pick up the pace for your hopping again.

Shields on wondas are annoying but depending on their level the shields should be breakable (lower level ones have lower quality shield construction so require lower damage stat to break) if you have a high enough attack to offer a compromise for players. To hit their back you must wait for them to do the shield charge, and waiting is never fun especially if random.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 29, 2013, 08:50 AM
Underwater levels would be really cool if swimming speed was the same as out of combat running speed and we can swim in three dimensions. Then we have flying levels that are mechanically the same. 8-)

Managing camera shouldn't be that hard since I'm used to other games with swimming and can use right stick to see behind, behind/below, behind/above, in front, etc. to see what's coming my way. Making maps though would be a challenge, but maybe a green triangle means something below and red means something above while yellow is near the same plane as you and brighter = closer? Don't know how map iconing will work out in 3D free form combat. Something to work on but should be worth it in the end.

Shinamori
Aug 29, 2013, 08:59 AM
So, what else is coming with this update? Like aren't we suppose to get some new Braver skills sooner or later?

Ceresa
Aug 29, 2013, 11:11 AM
I don't mind some traps, but emergency code: rescue can screw players up. Imagine you're fighting Ragne and beating on his weak spot, and because the quest is timed you only have a couple minutes. Suddenly, you are in a cage that you never asked to be in and it has enough HP where it assumes other players are around but you're the only one. By the time you get yourself (big emphasis) out the timed quest (like white day) could be over.

Lasers are actually fun, belts are not:

Did it on very hard too:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130827_131448_003_zpsc706a340.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130827_131741_008_zps57589d75.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

1. The only thing that matters for code rescue is the amount of hits to the shield, not the damage.

2. Look up some videos on lilipa TA, or read some guides for the catapult shortcut. Look up the switch locations, even solo you can at least disable the lasers for half the map and switch the conveyor belt direction.

3. Fight Transmizer in the middle and the adds won't spawn.

Really, get a better understanding of the game in general before calling for nerfs.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 29, 2013, 11:18 AM
I don't see anything about a catapult.

In corner only one or two bomb bots plod along towards you from the middle. Middle is where they all come at you from all directions whereas corner has a manageable spawn rate. Also, like the Naberius TA if you kill something it spawns, but since you're far enough away you won't pull.

I don't need to disable the lasers I walk through the hardest part... and if I don't I finish off the gileases. Lasers are good, but belts are bad they inconvenience too much without adding to the gameplay or challenge.

BlankM
Aug 29, 2013, 08:12 PM
Wait what. You can move in all 3 dimensions, it's not limitless, but it's not so limited that it somehow becomes an impossible chore to dodge lasers on a moving floor. I mean, anyone who does the Lilipa TACO does it every day, and sure it may become an annoyance after doing it forever and ever, but so what? PSO1 was all about that repetition, PSO2 TAs follow that same principle.

Conveyor Belts are cool, that laser/trap dodging part of the TA chain is like the only fun (requires some interaction beyond mindless running) thing in all the TAs, which are just repetitive 'kill mobs, hit switches, repeat'-esque missions.

This game needs more conveyor belts, and they should all have varying speeds, that'd be interesting. With respawning bombs on them. And Signo Beats. It'd at least give the hard Ms (the guys that like losing over and over til they get it right) something instead of making another faceroll grindfest stage. Well, one can hope at least, SEGA will probably cater to the majority anyway.

Again, my problem isn't necessarily with the conveyor belts themselves, but rather the way PSO2 handles them.

Example if you end up having to fight a gilnas on the conveyor belt, the time wasted potentially multiplies. Now normally just avoiding the lasers is fine, but moving slower because you have your weapon unsheathed AND not being able to see lasers rotating from behind you is quite annoying.

In fact, I'd MUCH rather be limited to one plane of movement and have pies thrown at me.

Zipzo
Aug 29, 2013, 08:29 PM
Again, my problem isn't necessarily with the conveyor belts themselves, but rather the way PSO2 handles them.

Example if you end up having to fight a gilnas on the conveyor belt, the time wasted potentially multiplies. Now normally just avoiding the lasers is fine, but moving slower because you have your weapon unsheathed AND not being able to see lasers rotating from behind you is quite annoying.

In fact, I'd MUCH rather be limited to one plane of movement and have pies thrown at me.

Well that'd just be much too forgiving because of the awesome factor of pie.

ChocoboRRR
Aug 31, 2013, 04:55 AM
When 11+ grinding come out, they shall change that instead using grinding you use same fodder weapon and depending on the quality having 50 % elemental and +10 ensure the +11 100 % boost attack power. Where lesser quality fodder 30 % elemental and +0 will gain only measure 10 %. That sound alright for people who seens okay with PSU grinding system right?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 31, 2013, 07:25 AM
When 11+ grinding come out, they shall change that instead using grinding you use same fodder weapon and depending on the quality having 50 % elemental and +10 ensure the +11 100 % boost attack power. Where lesser quality fodder 30 % elemental and +0 will gain only measure 10 %. That sound alright for people who seens okay with PSU grinding system right?

I don't like the idea of 11+ grinding since going to +10 is expensive enough. I have three 9+ 10 star weapons: Elder rod, Silica Roses, and the stone shop hammer. At least I get something out of safoie farming, if not what I was actually looking for.

Big reason I don't like 11+ grinding is any new levels assume you have one, and if the power gap between +10 and +11 is significant things will be programed to take way too long to kill for solo. I can understand a new extreme quest assuming you have such a weapon, after all if you feel like a challenge you should have somewhere to go but the effect may spill over into other areas.

Z-0
Aug 31, 2013, 07:30 AM
Lol Agem, here is a Lilipa video I did wayyy back in February. Some strategies might be outdated (such as knuckle dashing for one), but it shows you how to do Lilipa in less than 26 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfo4lQucsI

Omega-z
Aug 31, 2013, 10:49 AM
@Z-0 are you using some type of turbo during the pod's to save from button mashing?

Link1275
Aug 31, 2013, 10:57 AM
@Z-0 are you using some type of turbo during the pod's to save from button mashing?
Yes he is.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 31, 2013, 10:58 AM
Lol Agem, here is a Lilipa video I did wayyy back in February. Some strategies might be outdated (such as knuckle dashing for one), but it shows you how to do Lilipa in less than 26 minutes:

?PSO2?????????VH 9:36???TA?FoFi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfo4lQucsI)

Wait how did you skip the part where you need to fight the gilneas core and hit the purple switch to proceed?

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 10:59 AM

Macro Omega I use it all the time. Makes doing Lillipa TA 10'xs easier and less of a damn drag.

Z-0
Aug 31, 2013, 11:36 AM
Wait how did you skip the part where you need to fight the gilneas core and hit the purple switch to proceed?
what purple switch

also here's an improved version I just worked on in the past 2 hours with new strategies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1PZfiQ1zQ

Ta'ing is pretty fun in this game, I just wish it was more supported content and not "lol useless". :/

also ya I use Xpadder's turbo. And I should stop getting off-topic. o/

Omega-z
Aug 31, 2013, 03:17 PM
@ Z-0 Thank you on your reply. Yeah I was thinking that after also watching other JP player's doing the same thing It sure make life more easier and on my hands too.:) I'm not sure what AgemFrostMage meant on missing anything or purple switch? the last video was fine. Oh on the switch at 6:08 - 6:12 in the video I'm not sure if you actually got it. That was pretty far even in TPS mode.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 31, 2013, 05:37 PM
@ Z-0 Thank you on your reply. Yeah I was thinking that after also watching other JP player's doing the same thing It sure make life more easier and on my hands too.:) I'm not sure what AgemFrostMage meant on missing anything or purple switch? the last video was fine. Oh on the switch at 6:08 - 6:12 in the video I'm not sure if you actually got it. That was pretty far even in TPS mode.

I mean the one near the start after the exploding barrels to the right. I thought the part was necessary at least.

Syklo
Aug 31, 2013, 07:10 PM
I mean the one near the start after the exploding barrels to the right. I thought the part was necessary at least.
The spawns don't trigger if you aren't actually in the chunk/gridspace where the switch is located once it's activated.

He just triggered it via techniques like grants, from out-of-rendering-range.

Omega-z
Sep 1, 2013, 02:27 PM
@AgemFrostMage - which video the first one or the second one, I'm guessing the first one. He used TPS mode and aimed at the switch even tho you didn't see it. The second one he bypass the mob by getting at the switch from the stairs.