PDA

View Full Version : does pay-pal "my cash" card work with buying AC?

pkemr4
Aug 23, 2013, 01:18 PM
does the cash you get from those cards work with cn-usa or etc for buying AC? or do i still have to use a CC?

Link1275
Aug 23, 2013, 01:33 PM
does the cash you get from those cards work with cn-usa or etc for buying AC? or do i still have to use a CC?
Last I checked most methods of getting it don't, I know Play-Asia does though.

pkemr4
Aug 23, 2013, 01:49 PM
so if i use the cash from the paypal "my cash card" to buy a webmoney card via CN-USA. CN-USA wont accept it?

Link1275
Aug 23, 2013, 01:51 PM
so if i use the cash from the paypal "my cash card" to buy a webmoney card via CN-USA. CN-USA wont accept it?
Not sure, CN-USA might accept it as they are a western organization. Although I think Play-Asia is cheaper than them and they are instant not sure on if CN-USA is instant.

pkemr4
Aug 23, 2013, 02:34 PM
i use CN-USA since its to much of a hassle for verification for play-asia.... also if your not over your buying limit on cn-usa the orders are instant (i have a 120-200 limit i think)

jcart953
Aug 23, 2013, 04:11 PM

I've always used jpwm and AC was instant at the time of checkout, no verification method (i.e send ID, bill , something with name etc.), prices were relatively cheaper then most other sites, and if it was more money then only a by a couple of dollars and yes they allowed paypal at checkout.

Link1275
Aug 23, 2013, 08:52 PM
i use CN-USA since its to much of a hassle for verification for play-asia.... also if your not over your buying limit on cn-usa the orders are instant (i have a 120-200 limit i think)
Play-Asia is a major import company that has only recently started carrying webmoney so I don't know what you're getting it mixed up with, because as far as I know the only possible verifications that it has are for your credit card.