PDA

View Full Version : We do not recognize the area you're logging in from error.

CreamTurk3y
Aug 23, 2013, 02:23 PM
Hello fellow people, I had recently started playing PSO2 again and I created an account for it at home, but I own a laptop and I travel around a lot and the problem is, in each area I go to the game tells me it does not recognize where I'm logging in from and I need to put in a code that should be sent to my email. Now I know this is a system to defend against hackers, that's not the problem. The problem is I never get the code sent to my email. When it first gave me the message, I waited for about an hour and never received a code, so I tried resending the code and got error 650. I have been waiting for about 2 days now resending the code every once in awhile, stll getting error 650 and not receiving a code. Now I'm pretty sure Error 650 is not being able to connect to the servers (correct me if I'm wrong) and at home I do have a strict NAT, but I was still able to play it at home. But I don't have a strict NAT here. If anyone could tell me what's wrong it would be greatly appreciated. Even though I'm heading home today the game will most likely need that code that I am not getting.

Anduril
Aug 23, 2013, 02:26 PM
There are a few e-mail services that block these messages, such as AOL. You will probably need to change your e-mail address associated with the account; G-mail seems to be the best choice.

CreamTurk3y
Aug 23, 2013, 02:28 PM
There are a few e-mail services that block these messages, such as AOL. You will probably need to change your e-mail address associated with the account; G-mail seems to be the best choice.

Damn, that's what I'm using. Do you have a link to a tutorial or something to teach me to do that?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 23, 2013, 02:29 PM
Do you remember to turn it off the proxy?