PDA

View Full Version : What will you do from August 26th till September 3rd? Boost week!

Du1337
Aug 23, 2013, 09:42 PM
I am really wondering since I have allot of boost material I want to use during this week for an extra bonus.

The Walrus
Aug 23, 2013, 09:43 PM
Play other games most likely.

Z-0
Aug 23, 2013, 09:46 PM
Exit Burst to cap my alt characters before they're patched out because if there's one thing I hate in this game it's levelling. Being capped is much more fun.

SakoHaruo
Aug 23, 2013, 09:50 PM
Exit Burst to cap my alt characters before they're patched out because if there's one thing I hate in this game it's levelling. Being capped is much more fun.

doing this^ my braver is almost 60, hate leveling in PSO2

Natsu Nem
Aug 23, 2013, 09:59 PM
Cry softly to myself from not being able to play the game.

Shirai
Aug 23, 2013, 10:04 PM
Groan about starting classes up that week.

Dnd
Aug 23, 2013, 10:06 PM
Collect 210 red weapons in a week

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 10:12 PM
nothing different

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 10:20 PM
Nothing different. If anything, I'll take advantage of the EXP Boost we get to grind to Lv. 40 on both my main and sub faster...that's about it.

KuroKanden
Aug 23, 2013, 10:25 PM
Exploit exit bursts to the best of my abilities till SEGA mops the floor with it.

DoubleCannon
Aug 23, 2013, 10:34 PM
spam the hell out of caves and forest aq for tons of stones since I have about 30-35 force proxy weps to upgrade and turn into excubes... good thing there will still be exit bursts around lol

MetalDude
Aug 23, 2013, 10:35 PM
Build up 10* passes, buy up Compadri bows, get my Rikalbari to 50.

darkfalz16
Aug 23, 2013, 10:36 PM
wont even be on ill be on final fantasy xiv a realm reborn probably wont touch pso2 in a very long time lol

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 10:42 PM
Also, I had a thread about this that even went into extreme detailing of times and everything (link in my signature under PSO2 Updates/Maintenance). Why post this again? o.O

Zyrusticae
Aug 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
wont even be on ill be on final fantasy xiv a realm reborn probably wont touch pso2 in a very long time lol
Sadly, I'm in the same boat.

But on the other hand, hopefully this means it'll be fresh again when I get back!

Du1337
Aug 23, 2013, 10:55 PM
How do you perform this Exit Burst?

UnLucky
Aug 23, 2013, 10:59 PM
Build up 10* passes, buy up Compadri bows, get my Rikalbari to 50.
I had just Excubed a Compadri the other day, and now they announce that element thing... Ah well.

I'll do XQs again, just like I do on every 100% RDR event. Then it's to the Forest to Excube all my worthless Satanwise rods.

Remember when those sold for a couple million? Now they're the cheapest AQ trade-in. Even the Tundra daggers were 120k last I checked.

Coatl
Aug 23, 2013, 11:30 PM
I really can't abuse exit bursts because well, I exit burst day every just about. So I guess I'll just do what I do normally and then hit up the XQs when rare boost 100% comes our way.

TaigaUC
Aug 24, 2013, 10:56 AM
Nice to see other people say they hate levelling too.
Everywhere I go, people seem to LOVE levelling and think it's the most fun thing ever.
They also seem to think that doing the same thing over and over somehow improves your real life abilities, and that this repetition is necessary prerequisite to becoming a good player.

In reality, it's like if someone kept asking you what 1+1 equals and you just keep answering "2" over and over. For months. Then they expect you to be a genius mathematician.

Anyway, I will probably try to farm Amaterasu again, and hopefully finish levelling some of my characters.

How do you perform this Exit Burst?

Everyone sits atthe exit, and enemies can only spawn near the exit and not all over the place, which allows people to control them much more efficiently.
Melee uses gunslash Addition Bullet, casters suck enemies together using Zondeel with Territory Burst (for extra range), etc.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 24, 2013, 10:57 AM
Nothing

Project Astral
Aug 24, 2013, 11:16 AM
XQs on the 100% rare drop days and then normal stuff (AQs/TAs/w.e) for the rest of the time.

Kuronee
Aug 24, 2013, 02:22 PM
Shit. I'd be playing the hell outta PSO2, even though I have jumpstart (:/ freshmen shit)

gigawuts
Aug 24, 2013, 02:33 PM
I'm glad my life isn't so bad that I have to go to college.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 24, 2013, 02:37 PM
Hope to get into an AQ group and finally use my 250% booster or use one during a Falz run. I healed abunch today on this run =) Didn't even need PP convert either.

pkemr4
Aug 24, 2013, 02:40 PM
Farm AQ's for stones
Spam coast exploration on VH to hit lvl 60 gunner
Figure out some way to get hunter to 40 (gonna try it out as a sub instead of ra)
Spam dark falz and other EQ's when they show up

also ive graduated a this year so i dont have to worry about school :P

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 24, 2013, 03:08 PM
XQ for my last unit from varda, then spam tundra AQ to get attribute grind fodder ready for rogue coffin for the attribute grind buffs next week.

Korazenn
Aug 24, 2013, 05:52 PM
Shit. I'd be playing the hell outta PSO2, even though I have jumpstart (:/ freshmen shit)

I'll be grinding a lot too, so don't worry. You're not alone. Hoping to get to Lv. 30 on all three classes of my character at least by the end of the event.

I'm glad my life isn't so bad that I have to go to college.

Just starting my Junior year on Monday (a day after White Day begins AND my birthday). x:

Hoping I don't get too much artwork to do in the first week. It'd be helpful that way I can get all this grinding out of the way and get to Lv. 40 on at least one of my characters. But, meh...it is what it is for now. :/

also ive graduated a this year so i dont have to worry about school :P

Lucky you... >.>

XQ for my last unit from varda, then spam tundra AQ to get attribute grind fodder ready for rogue coffin for the attribute grind buffs next week.

Almost forgot to point this out to you guys, but we FINALLY know the name of "Big Vardha", and it's not "Varda' or "Vardha". It's simply "Big Varder". It's on Bumped.org's latest post that contains the detailing with the recent soundtrack that is coming out for Phantasy Star Online 2 that has a track with "Big Varder" as its title. Guess that puts an end to that confusion. I'll probably send that to AIDA to fix in a PM. If not, then we'll probably just stick with what it is now anyways (kinda like the Deuman/Dewman debacle, really). :-P

IzzyData
Aug 24, 2013, 07:04 PM
I don't understand the people who say they hate leveling. I really think they picked the wrong game because that is all pso2 is besides socializing.

hoangsea
Aug 24, 2013, 07:08 PM
AQ all the day for stuff and exp i think everyone ll do that :D

Jungo Torii
Aug 24, 2013, 07:24 PM
Work on college assignments. Maybe log on sporadically during the week. Dunno what I'll do though.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 24, 2013, 07:33 PM
Almost forgot to point this out to you guys, but we FINALLY know the name of "Big Vardha", and it's not "Varda' or "Vardha". It's simply "Big Varder". It's on Bumped.org's latest post that contains the detailing with the recent soundtrack that is coming out for Phantasy Star Online 2 that has a track with "Big Varder" as its title. Guess that puts an end to that confusion. I'll probably send that to AIDA to fix in a PM. If not, then we'll probably just stick with what it is now anyways (kinda like the Deuman/Dewman debacle, really). :-P

Too much work. Will still call it varda. :D

Cyber Meteor
Aug 24, 2013, 07:55 PM
For me it will be leveling my GU as much as I can (she's at lv49, sub RA lvl46), a lot of AQ and TACO, getting a complete Vardha/er Unit (I have one part) and hoping for some 10*/11* ranged weapon.

IzzyData
Aug 24, 2013, 09:48 PM
Would the 50% bonus and a 50% ticket stack their buffs?

SakoHaruo
Aug 24, 2013, 10:00 PM
Would the 50% bonus and a 50% ticket stack their buffs?

yes, 100%/50%/50% boost

assuming you were talking about a 50% Tri Boost and one 50% Rare Boost ticket.

IzzyData
Aug 24, 2013, 10:14 PM
I'm talking about the weekly bonus thing starting tomorrow and any bonus ticket.

SakoHaruo
Aug 24, 2013, 10:25 PM
I'm talking about the weekly bonus thing starting tomorrow and any bonus ticket.

lol derp. yeah same rules apply.

Korazenn
Aug 24, 2013, 10:45 PM

Everything you apply would stack. So on the day we have a 100% Rare Boost, using 250% Rare Boost on that day would result in a 350% Rare Boost. Great for when you're doing AQs on VH. :D

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 24, 2013, 11:28 PM
Everything you apply would stack. So on the day we have a 100% Rare Boost, using 250% Rare Boost on that day would result in a 350% Rare Boost. Great for when you're doing AQs on VH. :D

Or xqs. 11 star unit droprates off of bosses are surprisingly good. Tempted to farm daisy chain for the sake of having a daisy chain, even though the number of times I use a sword on any given day can be counted on one hand.

ZER0 DX
Aug 25, 2013, 12:42 AM
Spam coast in the hopes of finding an Agito and walking away with absolutely nothing worthwhile.