PDA

View Full Version : GC: Kae doing yet another trade list.

Kaeorii
Apr 9, 2003, 01:40 AM
Ok folks.. I am posting another short list, and this time, I have some decent stuff (at least I think so..)...my wants are going to be simple and to the point..I may be willing the negotiate, though.

Stuff for trade:
Hildeblue Cane
Sorcerer's Cane
Davil's Tail mag (15/183/2/0)
Delsaber's Buster
Red Saber
Cure/Poison
Standstill Shield

And that's about it for now... now onto my wants.

Wants:
HP Materials...I need about 400 or so of these total, and large offers of these will get priority over all others.
Flight Fan (with hit %s if possible.. if not, still want it)
God/Ability (As many as I can get, just because)
Morning Glory
Panther's Claw (a huge want of mine, I know they aren't out yet.. hopefully easter..)
Tripolic Shield
Electro Frame
Red Ring (hahahaha, I know.. noone has one of these.)
Magic Stone "Iritista"
Sange&Yasha (with hit percents)

And that will be about it.. please PM me with offers if interested. Again, I may be willing to negotiate stuff, but I plan on sticking to what I have for wants this time, but offers will be looked at. Thanks!

~Kae

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaeorii on 2003-04-13 08:01 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 03:03 AM
Well, it seems that I have no chance with the Panther Spirit... But what would you trade for the God/Mind or God/Power?

Kaeorii
Apr 9, 2003, 03:54 AM
Hm.. well, I am pretty much seeking whatever is on the want list.. especially HP materials more than anything.. if ya got a bunch of them lying around, I would definitely be willing to trade. I would say maybe..10 for each of the god units. Which isn't too bad, really. But aside from what is on my want list, there is really nothing else I want.

Kaeorii
Apr 9, 2003, 12:47 PM
Might as well bump this. So...BUMP!

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 10:37 PM
Erm, I guess I'll check how many HP mats I have. When do you normally play and where? Or, if you'd feel better PM me, I can't go on PSO right now though so I don't know how many I have at the moment.

Kaeorii
Apr 10, 2003, 11:00 PM
Bump. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kaeorii
Apr 11, 2003, 02:16 AM
Bump (yeah, I know...second time tonight, but...) UPDATED! Sorcerer's Cane added.

Kaeorii
Apr 11, 2003, 03:54 AM
Bump one last time for the night.. traded off the God/Power and God/Mind to one lucky Orange_Coconut. Thanks for the mats. I'll put them to good use. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif As for the rest of the stuff, it's still there. I shall not be home till late tomorrow, but I will anxiously await any PMs that show up. Night all.

~Kae

Kaeorii
Apr 12, 2003, 02:27 AM
Bump again.. x.x does noone want this stuff at all? Wow.. eh.. I really wanna get rid of this junk, so please make me some nice offers. Doesn't even have to be what is on my want list, but I would still prefer some nice stuff. Thanks.

Kaeorii
Apr 13, 2003, 03:16 AM
See above message. *dusts stuff off* This stuff is gonna start rusting soon at this rate. It's good stuff, so come on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I accept HP mats, rares, and American Express. bump!