PDA

View Full Version : If I don't have premium are Support Partners worthless?

thefatz
Aug 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
I don't have premium, so I don't have my room because of that, so how do I give Support Partners orders to them without my room, or are they just worthless if i don't pay real money?

ashley50
Aug 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
You have a mini room regardless whether you're premium or not.

The mini room is available for all players (premium and free players).

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 10:51 PM
I don't have premium, so I don't have my room because of that, so how do I give Support Partners orders to them without my room, or are they just worthless if i don't pay real money?

You have a Mini Room already. You have an Install Cost of 5, which is more than enough for a Partner Console to be setup along with a couple of other things.

Cadfael
Aug 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
And you can also give orders to your support partner via the wall console if you don't want to use your 5 point room item limit on the console.

thefatz
Aug 23, 2013, 11:04 PM
Sorry I'm a bit new, how do I go to this Mini Room and if I'm a braver/hunter what support partner would be good for my class?

suzaku0zero0
Aug 23, 2013, 11:13 PM
Enter mini room by selecting the 1st option when u change blocks

I recommend getting RA, for its wb

thefatz
Aug 23, 2013, 11:15 PM
ra, wb? did you forget I'm new?

Korazenn
Aug 23, 2013, 11:16 PM
Enter mini room by selecting the 1st option when u change blocks

I recommend getting RA, for its wb

To add to that, change blocks by going into the Warp Portal next to the Quest Counter in the lobby. It's the areas marked with green around the doorways. Press [E] to activate the Warp and select an area to switch to.

Edit: RA = Ranger and WB = Weak Bullet (one of his class skills you can learn at the Skill Counter).

Grady219
Aug 23, 2013, 11:18 PM
ra, wb? did you forget I'm new?

Ranger, Weak Bullet

thefatz
Aug 23, 2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks for all the info on this, one last thing. Can I change the Support Partners class If I don't like it when I make him and does the race matter for the class I use for them?

ashley50
Aug 23, 2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks for all the info on this, one last thing. Can I change the Support Partners class If I don't like it when I make him and does the race matter for the class I use for them?
Yes, you could change its class simply by giving it the appropriate class weapon.

As for the race, I have no clue.

UnLucky
Aug 23, 2013, 11:48 PM
The support partner is going to be weak regardless, just like any NPC, and you really shouldn't be taking them into missions with other players since they take up a party slot.

They have their own levels for each of the classes, so if you give them a new weapon they'll switch but also drop back down to lv1 (or whatever they used to be).

But again, they're not too helpful in your party. You should be using your friends or other players' NPCs if anything since they give you FUN points. But the most helpful would probably be a Force for buffs and Megiverse. The techs they actually use depend on its personality (check a guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210597)), so again, it's better to use someone's character with the good techs set up.

Yden
Aug 24, 2013, 09:03 AM
There is an advantage for using your support partner over player partners though. Clearing quests with your SP will raise their affection faster so you can give them more COs.