PDA

View Full Version : Boosts ?

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 26, 2013, 10:14 PM
This is the link to the boost infomation and what days they fall on. , http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=2018 .

I have a question that needs to be answered on here,

Do these boosts in effect only apply to the new EQ white day? Im a lil confused.

strikerhunter
Aug 26, 2013, 10:17 PM
You know that something like this belongs here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) instead of making another thread?

There is a specific boost to just the EQs (which is obviously stated) while there is a boost to the entire day.

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
You know that something like this belongs here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) instead of making another thread?

There is a specific boost to just the EQs (which is obviously stated) while there is a boost to the entire day.

Yeah i knew :) , but i ignored the fact there was a thread to ask questions, i prefer to start my own. As the title is much more informative to those who would like to know the answer.

strikerhunter
Aug 26, 2013, 10:33 PM
For a much clearer info on the boosts go to http://bumped.org/psublog/

Basically the boosts for the day will also have an affect on the White Day EQ's bonus.

Korazenn
Aug 27, 2013, 12:35 AM
Check out my most recent update thread on this (soon to be past news, but it is still going to go into effect until 9/3): http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212328

It has all times perfectly set up to correlate with EDT for when these events are going on and goes over all of the details to the T (literally). Hope that helps~ :D

AgemFrostMage
Aug 27, 2013, 06:53 AM
I fight three crys draals today, and one even dropped a level 14 ragrants. ^_^

Only good thing though, and that's counting two rare armor pieces -_-

Korazenn
Aug 27, 2013, 06:56 AM
I fight three crys draals today, and one even dropped a level 14 ragrants. ^_^

Only good thing though, and that's counting two rare armor pieces -_-

I've found so many Sigalgas it's not even funny...ugh...

AgemFrostMage
Aug 27, 2013, 07:01 AM
Dark Agrini appeared too. Better do as many of these quests as possible until they "fix" the rare boss rate like with Org Kratos in the Beach Wars. I see him far less frequently now -_-

UnLucky
Aug 27, 2013, 07:04 AM
Yeah i knew :) , but i ignored the fact there was a thread to ask questions, i prefer to start my own. As the title is much more informative to those who would like to know the answer.

Well I'll ignore your threads from now on, then

Dnd
Aug 27, 2013, 07:25 AM
Dark Agrini appeared too. Better do as many of these quests as possible until they "fix" the rare boss rate like with Org Kratos in the Beach Wars. I see him far less frequently now -_-

the agrani is a 1/6 rough spawn rate normally, throw in a 50% rare spawn increase and (unknown increase due to the mission) he will appear much more often or not - I've seen 7 agranis, 6 cry draals, 1 zesh and one normal ragne so far, its great.

Edit: They cant 'fix' this because nothing is 'wrong' apart from the boosts xD

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 28, 2013, 12:39 AM

What do you mean? the rare spawn rate is broken?

Korazenn
Aug 28, 2013, 12:49 AM
As Dnd mentioned, there is nothing "wrong" with the current drop rates. This is all a result of the Triple Boost Event that is taking place, and SEGA is putting this system into place as a means of rewarding the PSO2 community for breaching three million total registered users back in July.

Be glad that you are seeing more rare monsters. Unlike [Beach Wars!], [A Boisterous White Day] is a holiday-based event (the equivalent of Valentine's Day in Japan) that doesn't even usually show up at this time of year. SEGA is just doing this as a means of rewarding their community and there is nothing wrong with that logic, the execution, or the time lapse in all honesty.

It makes sense in them essentially nerfing [Beach Wars!] as it is a seasonal quest. Not a holiday one like [A Boisterous White Day].

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 28, 2013, 12:49 AM
Well I'll ignore your threads from now on, then

Ah Sorry, i always appreciate your input Unlucky. Thank you

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 28, 2013, 01:02 AM
As Dnd mentioned, there is nothing "wrong" with the current drop rates. This is all a result of the Triple Boost Event that is taking place, and SEGA is putting this system into place as a means of rewarding the PSO2 community for breaching three million total registered users back in July.

Be glad that you are seeing more rare monsters. Unlike [Beach Wars!], [A Boisterous White Day] is a holiday-based event (the equivalent of Valentine's Day in Japan) that doesn't even usually show up at this time of year. SEGA is just doing this as a means of rewarding their community and there is nothing wrong with that logic, the execution, or the time lapse in all honesty.

It makes sense in them essentially nerfing [Beach Wars!] as it is a seasonal quest. Not a holiday one like [A Boisterous White Day].

Great information thanks,
I usually hunt for rare bosses, so since there is a rare spawn rate in effect, i hunt all day, but i didnt see one rare boss at all. I usually see at least one even without the boost on.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 28, 2013, 01:37 PM

I am glad but want to milk the rate while it lasts and rares typically aren't meant to be that frequent, so logic says really schedule around it if possible before the nerf sets in. Maybe I'm just too used to western games that do that.

Better than being broke in the bad way, like Signo Blue never appearing or certain weapons never dropping =)