PDA

View Full Version : Can't play PSO2 PLEASE HELP

sean484848
Aug 28, 2013, 05:44 PM
Every time I launch the game, it stops working after the opening videos, they have no visual, only audio; when I click to skip it instantly stops working. I tried letting it play through and it does the same thing. I just did a fresh re install(2x now) and i'm getting this problem, I was able to run game on high settings 60+fps constant with no problems until this. Seems like some other people are experiencing similar problems? Any suggestions? My friends are able to play no problem, i just wanna play please help :(:(
I tried running it without using tweaker and it gives me a error message, see attached link.
http://imgur.com/06cIGwe

Arrow
Aug 28, 2013, 05:49 PM
have you used any of the Tweaker's troubleshooting options?

sean484848
Aug 28, 2013, 06:02 PM
Yes, I've tried everything in the troubleshooting section, downloaded all the files ect ect. No change:/

Korazenn
Aug 28, 2013, 06:12 PM
Try lowering your settings for the game to the bare minimum, switching whatever Window Display option you have (if Fullscreen, switch to Virtual Fullscreen, and vice versa), then try to boot it up again and see if that works for you. Tell us how that goes~

sean484848
Aug 28, 2013, 06:56 PM
I searched for updates after this latest reinstall, and its currently downloading 2000+ files so when its done il try the different graphic settings things, thanks.