PDA

View Full Version : Storage issue

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 08:42 PM
My wife had lost all of her costumes after the update. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. She recently had premium, and her premium storage is marked yellow instead of red. I suggested that maybe her costumes were moved to premium storage somehow. But i'm not sure if it works like that.

Has anyone else had this issue since the update?

Fleur
Aug 28, 2013, 08:47 PM
You can still withdraw items from premium storage after it's end, you just can't deposit any new stuff. Are you sure they're not in there?

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 08:50 PM
Yeah. She had something like 12 costumes stored up since first playing, and those are the only things that have been removed. Her shop history doesn't show that any costumes were sold recently, so I doubt it was her account being hacked. But i'm not sure what else it could possibly be beside an update issue.

doomdragon83
Aug 28, 2013, 09:42 PM
That's weird, try looking in the special storage where they used to send campaign rewards.

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 09:53 PM
Tried that also. Nothing is there =/

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 10:05 PM
Check the login history, see if there are any unfamiliar login IPs or times.

That was a great suggestion. I never would have thought of that lol, but unfortunately no it's only been her IP that shows on the history. The only conclusion I can draw from this is the update messed with SOmething. But it seems like no one else has been effected by it.

UnLucky
Aug 28, 2013, 10:11 PM
Make sure you're under the right inventory tab and you're not at a shop or feeding your mag or anything like that, since locked items won't appear there.

Hopefully they weren't sold to an NPC or discarded by accident, which locking them would prevent.

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 28, 2013, 10:18 PM
Does she have another character that could possibly be holding onto the costumes?

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 10:29 PM
She keeps the costumes in storage at all times so no accidental selling, and no other character to hold them on either.

strikerhunter
Aug 28, 2013, 10:36 PM
My only thoughts of solutions since I had been lurking here and thinking of a solution:

1. Is she on the right ship? (only applies if she has multiple characters across different ships though)
2. Did you run a file check yet?
3. Did you check in the log entry in your PSO2 Sega files yet and see the logs of what may had happen?

Cortte
Aug 28, 2013, 11:10 PM
My only thoughts of solutions since I had been lurking here and thinking of a solution:

1. Is she on the right ship? (only applies if she has multiple characters across different ships though)
2. Did you run a file check yet?
3. Did you check in the log entry in your PSO2 Sega files yet and see the logs of what may had happen?

Already checked log in, and no other characters on other ships. But what do you mean by file check?

strikerhunter
Aug 28, 2013, 11:15 PM
Already checked log in, and no other characters on other ships. But what do you mean by file check?

Launcher menu, second small bar from the bottom, runs a file check. Basically it checks the game of its files and data, helps in some situation. Unless you are using the tweaker thingy the patch team made then I'm not sure were the File Check is on their launcher.

oratank
Aug 29, 2013, 05:57 AM
try to use すべての倉庫 option on costume tab hope u found them