PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 September 4 update Pre-Download schedule

Ezodagrom
Aug 29, 2013, 10:09 AM
Players can begin downloading the September 4th patch ahead of schedule starting August 30th @ 15:00 JST. The September 4th patch will be split up and delivered across the following days:

September 4th Pre-Patch Schedule

August 30th @ 15:00 JST (1,340MB) (Time Zone Conversion (http://bit.ly/17nXd5O))
September 2nd @ 15:00 JST (1,406MB) (Time Zone Conversion (http://bit.ly/1a1nRqW))

Another patch will also be distributed during September 4th’s maintenance.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-september-4th-pre-patch/

EDIT: The first part is up and with it comes some datamining tidbits.
Info.
[spoiler-box]
Areas: 0230 (arks ship 3rd area) is defined now, it's "MotherShip".
E-trials: Nothing new besides junkyard ones?
Quests:
Arks Quests:
Mech Power Survey: Quarry (機甲種性能調査:採掘場跡), standard
Lillipan Colony Defense (リリーパ族集落防衛), guess
Mobile Fortress Destruction (移動要塞型機甲種撃破), Vardha Soma quest

Other:
An Unexpected Encounter (不意の邂逅), story quest (hope you like Afin!).
Lead Border-Breaker (境界を破る闘将), EQ, description: "Defeat the mysterious enemy machine!"
Extreme Training: Oceanids and Ruins (極限訓練:遺跡と海王), I don't think I need to explain this one

Enemies:
BirdOstrich
BirdChicken (note: this and ostrich may be the same enemy)
Pillbug (note: despite Garongo being a pillbug, this is a different one)
Beetle
MarineManOctpass (note: Octopus)
MarineManClaw[/spoiler-box]

Icons list.
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/4980/o8kn.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img199/5628/5wcv.png[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]
Meh, might as well...

sent this to gigawuts earlier. HF.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f71i3u

You need 7zip.

Basically the stuff I deemed interesting from the precede files, just did a straight ui_*.dds rip and threw in some other stuff (was looking for skills, PA's, skilltrees, etc).[/spoiler-box]

New clothes (includes new recolours) icons.
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/1179/f2lq.png[/spoiler-box]

Scratch cards.

Something I found and saved RIGHT before it got removed.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/OFtWh5A.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Korazenn
Aug 29, 2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks for this, Ezo~

My iPhone is terrible when it comes to posting on these forums. x.x

~Aya~
Aug 29, 2013, 11:27 AM
Should post all of these things in Kora's thread~ : D

Korazenn
Aug 29, 2013, 11:45 AM
Should post all of these things in Kora's thread~ : D

Haha! :D

Ezo knows I was going through problems on my end with the translation of the original article on SEGA JP's site because I was using my iPhone to make the post, so it's all good~ ^^

As for the content of the pre-patches as well as the other new content introduced on September 4th, I will post all of that info in my next maintenance thread on September 3rd. ;D

Ezodagrom
Aug 29, 2013, 11:50 AM
Kora's thread was about last maintenance also, so this was fitting of a new topic.

EvilMag
Aug 29, 2013, 11:50 AM
Datamining will get interesting. :3

Ezodagrom
Aug 29, 2013, 11:55 AM
Datamining will get interesting. :3
Talking about datamining...
There's some interesting things about the smartphone version.

Random snippets from PSO2es. The game's based on an old version (it still doesn't have braver/katana/bullet bow, not even names for FI/GU/TE PAs), so there's not too much to discover.

That said, one of the source files has a couple of enums that I found interesting:
public enum StageID
{
Min,
Forest = 0,
VolcanicCave,
UrbanSector,
Desert,
FrozenTundra,
SubterraneanTunnels,
FloatingContinent,
Ruin,
DarkerBase,
Max,
None = -1
}[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box] public enum EnemyID
{
Min,
Krahda = 0,
Dagan,
ElDagan,
ElAhda,
Kartagot,
Breeahda,
DarkRagne,
DarkAgrani,
Micda,
Dahgash,
Dagacha,
GaWonda,
GuWonda,
Wolgahda,
Oodan,
ZaOodan,
Gulf,
Fangulf,
Gulfur,
Fangulfur,
Aginis,
Yede,
KingYede,
Rockbear,
Rogbelt,
Malmoth,
DeMalmoth,
DalMalri,
FangBanther,
BanthaOng,
SnowBanther,
BanthaOran,
NabRappy,
SpardanA,
Spargun,
Tranmizer,
Tranzexia,
SilDinian,
SolDinian,
Dinian,
Fordoran,
Nordiran,
Caterdran,
VolDragon,
BurnDraal,
Rappy,
SaintRappy,
EggRappy,
LoveRappy,
LoveyRappy,
Max,
None = -1
}[/spoiler-box]
Look familiar? Besides "SaintRappy", they borrowed the English patch names. I think this means we're famous? (Special congratulations to Mewn in particular, he was responsible for most of the post-tundra enemy names, as well as a lot of the areas).

Only other really interesting thing I've seen so far (aside from the stat name "SorceryReduction" seriously it's amazing) is some random thing nestled in the middle of the race/class names:
"ヒューマン" (human)
"ニューマン" (newman)
"キャスト" (cast)
"デューマン" (dewman/deuman/duman)
"ビースト" <--this one
"ハンター" (hunter)
"レンジャー" (ranger)
"フォース" (force)
"ファイター" (fighter)
"ガンナー" (gunner)
"テクター" (techer)

[spoiler]It says "beast".

Korazenn
Aug 29, 2013, 11:57 AM

All my <3's to this if this turns out true.

Link1275
Aug 29, 2013, 11:58 AM
Beasts are coming back too? But we just got Dhumans, and where is the story for Beasts?

Ezodagrom
Aug 29, 2013, 12:07 PM
Beasts are coming back too? But we just got Dhumans, and where is the story for Beasts?
If I'm not mistaken, beasts were mentioned in the game files as well long ago, but nothing as big as Dewmans (which even had base stats listed since like the beta days or so).

No idea if beasts will actually be added, or when they'll be added, they could be added in episode 3, could be added before or after ep3, they could even end up deciding to not release beasts at all.
The possibility is there for them to be released one day, but all we can do is wait and see.

pkemr4
Aug 30, 2013, 10:48 AM
how big is this patch?

also can i leave it downloading the patch and still play fine with the english patch?

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2013, 10:57 AM
If this game's based off an "older version" of PSO2's lifespan. I'd say they just never took beast data out of this one.

But if anything with the way dumans were slipped in, and how most F2P games slip in new races out of thin-air to begin with. I'm surprised we didn't get beasts sooner.

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 11:00 AM
how big is this patch?

also can i leave it downloading the patch and still play fine with the english patch?
The patch won't actually be applied until September 4, so yeah, you can download it with the english patch, can even download it with the game running.

Anyway, sharing this from the screenshots topic.

Meh, might as well...

sent this to gigawuts earlier. HF.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f71i3u

You need 7zip.

Basically the stuff I deemed interesting from the precede files, just did a straight ui_*.dds rip and threw in some other stuff (was looking for skills, PA's, skilltrees, etc).
And, from the link, icons list:
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/4980/o8kn.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img199/5628/5wcv.png[/spoiler-box]
Thank you Vandread for sharing these.

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2013, 11:08 AM
tracksuits...?

Yankee time.

Zenobia
Aug 30, 2013, 12:02 PM
Are those multiple Agito repcas?

If so I am glad they are following tradition....I hope.

Shinamori
Aug 30, 2013, 12:07 PM
Dragon Ex units. :3

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 30, 2013, 12:09 PM
Looks like bunnysuit doesn't come in green

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 12:14 PM
From the icons list... Gulf twin mechs? Or maybe hinting at new rare form of the kitties?

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3149/7k5a.png

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
Everything I don't want comes in green

Fang banther Twin Mechs
ohohoho

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
From the icons list... Gulf twin mechs? Or maybe hinting at new rare form of the kitties?

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3149/7k5a.png

That does look like a gulf, but I've long suspected they'd eventually add proper rare enemy variants. Possibly for ultimate (or super hard?), but most rare enemies are too visually similar. I figure we'll get rare enemies that are more different, like org keratos is from org blan.

TaigaUC
Aug 30, 2013, 12:39 PM
There seems to be a "masked Lilipan riding a masked Rappy" launcher.

Korazenn
Aug 30, 2013, 12:40 PM
Quick note to everyone: The first pre-download for August 30th is now available.

If you use Tweaker, you can download it by opening PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates > Yes. This will allow you to search for only the newer files and it will prompt you to install the patches you had prior to starting the check after it is complete. :)

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 12:47 PM
Now checking out katanas.

This seems to be Sange:
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8533/q2pv.png

And these 6, possibly they're:
1- Sange
2- Yasha
3- new version of Agito with whiteish blade?
4- Agito (the already available one)
5- this one I have no idea
6- Yamigarasu?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8421/q1m4.png

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 12:49 PM
The whitish blade Agito could possibly be the Orochiagito.

MetalDude
Aug 30, 2013, 01:07 PM
Yamigarasu please.

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 01:58 PM
Datamining tidbits from Agrajag.
[spoiler-box]
Areas: 0230 (arks ship 3rd area) is defined now, it's "MotherShip".
E-trials: Nothing new besides junkyard ones?
Quests:
Arks Quests:
Mech Power Survey: Quarry (機甲種性能調査:採掘場跡), standard
Lillipan Colony Defense (リリーパ族集落防衛), guess
Mobile Fortress Destruction (移動要塞型機甲種撃破), Vardha Soma quest

Other:
An Unexpected Encounter (不意の邂逅), story quest (hope you like Afin!).
Lead Border-Breaker (境界を破る闘将), EQ, description: "Defeat the mysterious enemy machine!"
Extreme Training: Oceanids and Ruins (極限訓練:遺跡と海王), I don't think I need to explain this one

Enemies:
BirdOstrich
Beetle
MarineManClaw[/spoiler-box]

SakoHaruo
Aug 30, 2013, 02:03 PM
The whitish blade Agito could possibly be the Orochiagito.

The Legendary One!? :-o

hhnnnggg. I need this power, must collect more data on the Legendary One.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 30, 2013, 02:09 PM
Still mad about no green

EvilMag
Aug 30, 2013, 02:11 PM
I also see the water katana and bow have 2 recolors. I guess that means they'll be pyro weapons in the future?

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 02:13 PM

Haha, yeah. In PSO1 the tekker specifically mentions cleaning rust off of it, IIRC. They might not be releasing multiple versions.

Since there were 6 versions, and only one could be converted, maybe they'll give it a 1/6 conversion rate to simulate having the wrong one instead of adding multiple versions. Or, since it was very rare, maybe they'll give it an even lower conversion rate.

Why am I not working for Sega yet, again? This is gold. I could send these ideas in without any other information and they'd probably hire me on the spot.

NightSun
Aug 30, 2013, 02:14 PM
Yamigarasu please.
I second this.

Zenobia
Aug 30, 2013, 02:16 PM

Step back homie dat Orochi is Mine you don't even have "IT" yet.

Cannot wait for this to come out like god damn!

SakoHaruo
Aug 30, 2013, 02:21 PM
I second this.

So what's the story on this one, how come I've never heard about it till now? OG PSO1 players have convince me to believe that Agito/Orochiagito is the final, nothing will surpass it!

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 02:23 PM
Who the hell told you that? It wasn't that great. You couldn't even get one with hit, which kind of worked against the special.

Z-0
Aug 30, 2013, 02:26 PM
Yeah, Orotiagito was actually a very crappy weapon lol...

Katanas sucked balls.

pkemr4
Aug 30, 2013, 02:29 PM
how do people datamine O-o? ive been wanting to try this for other games :S

Zenobia
Aug 30, 2013, 02:29 PM
So what's the story on this one, how come I've never heard about it till now? OG PSO1 players have convince me to believe that Agito/Orochiagito is the final, nothing will surpass it!

It was coool for the looks other than what Giga said maybe this update MIGHT change that.

It was surely not the "See all End all" type of weapon like no....

Kamekur
Aug 30, 2013, 02:33 PM

Katanas sucked balls.

B-but...It's THE Orotiagito!!!1!1one

how do people datamine O-o? ive been wanting to try this for other games :S

You have a new PM.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 02:38 PM
It was coool for the looks other than what Giga said maybe this update MIGHT change that.

The only thiing I expect to be unique about it will be it'll probably have a latent for some range-oriented or slash-oriented attack. Either a new PA with a single swipe with a speed rain hitbox will come and it'll boost it, or it'll just bloat up sakura or kanran damage. Or, maybe it'll do both by boosting charged PA damage through the appropriate Average or Weak skills, which would be hilarious since it'd apply to both kanran AND sakura - making it THE katana to have, forcing agito prices through the roof.

SakoHaruo
Aug 30, 2013, 02:44 PM
Who the hell told you that? It wasn't that great. You couldn't even get one with hit, which kind of worked against the special.

Katanas sucked balls.

Lies, I wont believe it. I was told Orochiagito is the final! From King Arthur to Vergil's Yamato, all the way up the Final Getsuga. Orochiagito is better than all of them. You mean to tell me this sword is nothing more than a child's toy? un-fucking-believable! All my hype... destroyed >_>

So.. which sword is the final? ^^;

Link1275
Aug 30, 2013, 02:46 PM
Lies, I wont believe it. I was told Orochiagito is the final! From King Arthur to Vergil's Yamato, all the way up the Final Getsuga. Orochiagito is better than all of them. You mean to tell me this sword is nothing more than a child's toy? un-fucking-believable! All my hype... destroyed >_>

So.. which sword is the final? ^^;
Dark Flow was considered the best sword in PSO1, on the servers and versions that you could make it on.

Neith
Aug 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
Dark Flow was only any good when it'd been modified so it could combo attack. Normally (if you cheated to get the Parasitic Gene Flow) it was incapable of attacking more than once, you couldn't do a combo with it.

Orochiagito was a bad weapon in PSO, along with every other katana, purely because of the terrible attack animations leaving you wide open.

I am however more than a little interested in hunting my old swords again... Found Yasha from a Melqueek in PSO once, I can certainly try to find it again. Yamigarasu would interest me as well, would be great if it drained your HP and randomly confused you like PSO but I doubt it will.

Not sure if anyone noticed in the large picture of icons, there's Chain Sawd in the sword section.

Zenobia
Aug 30, 2013, 02:53 PM
The only thiing I expect to be unique about it will be it'll probably have a latent for some range-oriented or slash-oriented attack. Either a new PA with a single swipe with a speed rain hitbox will come and it'll boost it, or it'll just bloat up sakura or kanran damage. Or, maybe it'll do both by boosting charged PA damage through the appropriate Average or Weak skills, which would be hilarious since it'd apply to both kanran AND sakura - making it THE katana to have, forcing agito prices through the roof.

Hohoho if this does happen and I do get my hands on another Agito I am selling it asap once that kicks in.

And yes I saw all the swords including dat chain sawd...I am a 2H sword fanatic thank you.

SakoHaruo
Aug 30, 2013, 02:55 PM
Dark Flow was considered the best sword in PSO1, on the servers and versions that you could make it on.

youtube'd it asap.

found this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIWjeSsg4_A

is that special attack exclusive to the sword? imagine using that attack during burst. I don't need a Mag, Dark Flow bitches.

Link1275
Aug 30, 2013, 03:02 PM
It was either exclusive or only 1-2 other weapons had it. And in the official versions of the game it was combo locked.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 03:27 PM
youtube'd it asap.

found this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIWjeSsg4_A

is that special attack exclusive to the sword? imagine using that attack during burst. I don't need a Mag, Dark Flow bitches.

Well, two things
First: PSO1 didn't have bursting. That's totally new here. You might not have meant that it had it though, so I'm just being thorough.
Second: That weapon couldn't combo in the legit game. You couldn't combo the normal swings, hard swings, or the special at all. You swung once, then went back to standing around until you got to swing the exact same way a second or two later.

And it's worth mentioning that it wasn't even in the legit game at all. You made it with any max grind non-rare sword and Parasitic Gene: Flow. The gene - the important part - didn't actually drop on the official game (I hear it was unlocked on the JP servers, though). It's only available on private servers and via cheating.

And to actually answer your question yes it was exclusive. All unique weapon specials, that were more than just elemental damage or a status effect, were exclusive.

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 03:45 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed in the large picture of icons, there's Chain Sawd in the sword section.
Not only that, but there's also a double saber Chainsawd.

A few others I've noticed, Spread Needle as a rifle, partisan version of Silica Roses, sword version of Liberacion, fish (dagash/dagacha) wand, frying pan wand, Gae Bolg, Maria's partisan from the new route of chapter 8, and, some that I think were mentioned before, either in this topic or in the screenshots topic, banana launcher, lillipan riding rappy launcher, 4 sets of dragon ex units.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
frying pan wand

:」

edit: Gae Bolg has been released for a while btw, IIRC it was the first /nacht weapon. A lot of those weapons have been in the files for a while. Maybe not that icon size, I'm not sure if they release icon sizes in waves or what.

I'm interested in the dragon ex units though. I wanted those as soon as the boss came out :swoon: (That shield better be just a one arm shield, like that sdef arm unit is)

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 04:07 PM
edit: Gae Bolg has been released for a while btw, IIRC it was the first /nacht weapon. A lot of those weapons have been in the files for a while. Maybe not that icon size, I'm not sure if they release icon sizes in waves or what.
I actually forgot that Gae Bolg /Nacht even existed, but the icon of the real Gae Bolg is new.

Shinamori
Aug 30, 2013, 04:57 PM
So, why some of the weapon camos have started weapon icons?

Enforcer MKV
Aug 30, 2013, 05:02 PM
So, why some of the weapon camos have started weapon icons?

Sega is probably running out of ideas for new weapons. *rolls eyes.*

Punisher106
Aug 30, 2013, 05:12 PM
Now checking out katanas.

This seems to be Sange:
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8533/q2pv.png

And these 6, possibly they're:
1- Sange
2- Yasha
3- new version of Agito with whiteish blade?
4- Agito (the already available one)
5- this one I have no idea
6- Yamigarasu?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8421/q1m4.png
A-A-AAAAA? OH GOD, YES, MY SANGE, MY PRECIOUS, YOU'RE BACK!

A-AHEM. Now watch it be an 11* Falz drop. I will shoot someone.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 05:14 PM
nah that'll be yasha

BIG OLAF
Aug 30, 2013, 05:16 PM
But Yasha is a wakizashi, and Sange is a katana. So, that would make that image Sange (well, not necessarily, but it's a katana).

Z-0
Aug 30, 2013, 05:16 PM
Most likely Super rares.

From Super Falz.

12* to make grinding them even harder, and 12* trading passes won't be out until September 2015 when they finally release Ultimate and the level 75 cap (but Ultimate will have level 90 enemies anyway so you always get EXP cut).

Korazenn
Aug 30, 2013, 07:06 PM
[spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Enemies:
BirdOstrich
Beetle
MarineManClaw

Oh good lord, please tell me those aren't the final names of the enemies if it turns out true.

Vandread
Aug 30, 2013, 07:09 PM
@Korazenn: Those are just internal names.

Korazenn
Aug 30, 2013, 07:22 PM
[spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

@Korazenn: Those are just internal names.

Just imagine the BirdOstrich, though...the possibilities, dude...the possibilities... *-*

Ezodagrom
Aug 30, 2013, 08:14 PM
Oh good lord, please tell me those aren't the final names of the enemies if it turns out true.
What Vandread said. SEGA always has...well...interesting internal names for enemies, like, Strahda being birdbirdcrow.

EDIT: Added what was found to the first post, and also a little extra from the list of icons, all the new clothes or new colours for clothes that were added in today's icons list (unless I missed any).

Korazenn
Aug 31, 2013, 01:47 AM
EDIT: Added what was found to the first post, and also a little extra from the list of icons, all the new clothes or new colours for clothes that were added in today's icons list (unless I missed any).

http://i44.tinypic.com/wl94r4.png

^ This would be perfect for my modern representation of Alis Landale. :)

ZER0 DX
Aug 31, 2013, 02:48 AM
They need to hurry up and release my Girasole already.

gigawuts
Aug 31, 2013, 05:02 PM
http://puu.sh/4fR0C.png

this is a launcher

edit:
http://puu.sh/4fR6Z.png

Gardios
Aug 31, 2013, 05:19 PM
What Vandread said. SEGA always has...well...interesting internal names for enemies, like, Strahda being birdbirdcrow.

I hope the DFElder costume comes with enormous fists. \o/

Vandread
Sep 2, 2013, 05:22 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jawr6k

Stuff in the precede. There were shots related to story, those are in a subfolder. If you don't want any spoilers, don't open that folder.

[edit]Just curious btw, anyone else's precede folder suddenly get wiped? I've had it happen to me, as well as 2 of my buddies, so... kinda wondering.
Might be a good heads-up to copy that stuff out just in case though.

KuroNeko77
Sep 2, 2013, 05:42 AM
I still have mine, but then again I didn't finish to download the 2nd precede.

Anyway thanks for the warning, I've made a backup just in case.

Edit: Did you check for data folder ? Some files seem to have been moved there.

Rien
Sep 2, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hey look

NONE OF THE NEW KATANAS ARE SHIELDS

THANK THE F@#!ING LORD.

BlueCast Boy
Sep 2, 2013, 07:05 AM
Ah i want to expect a katana with a shield >.>

Ezodagrom
Sep 2, 2013, 07:20 AM
Hey look

NONE OF THE NEW KATANAS ARE SHIELDS

THANK THE F@#!ING LORD.
One of the new katanas has shield actually.

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/9653/ian5.png

A few things interesting things, chainsawd twin daggers.

http://imageshack.us/a/img594/2818/jnle.png

Desert team room.

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/2299/4wcj.png

Zenobia
Sep 2, 2013, 08:17 AM
That shield Katana is F-ugly how am I supposed to get down wit dat?

Coatl
Sep 2, 2013, 08:18 AM
I like it. ;3

Zenobia
Sep 2, 2013, 08:28 AM
Another clearer picture though was worth posting here.....btw I think that's Orochi Agito next to that XQ Katana though I could be wrong.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/2GNBFWU.jpg (http://imgur.com/2GNBFWU)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vandread
Sep 2, 2013, 08:30 AM
Edit: Did you check for data folder ? Some files seem to have been moved there.
Was clean for me, not a problem though since I uploaded the entire bunch to share. Still had the packed archive so problem's solved there.

Ezodagrom
Sep 2, 2013, 09:07 AM
Another clearer picture though was worth posting here.....btw I think that's Orochi Agito next to that XQ Katana though I could be wrong.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/2GNBFWU.jpg (http://imgur.com/2GNBFWU)[/spoiler-box]
It's not Agito, it's Sange.

Goukezitsu
Sep 2, 2013, 10:12 AM
Yea I think it's like this. I don't know what the one is though. That might be new.

http://i.imgur.com/OVFJHAq.jpg

Zysets
Sep 2, 2013, 10:56 AM
http://puu.sh/4fR0C.png

this is a launcher

edit:
http://puu.sh/4fR6Z.png

Are those Bananas?? Haha I want some Banana weapons!

Also, School PE Uniform and Tracksuits <3

Zorua
Sep 2, 2013, 12:29 PM
All of these new katanas....
Those new mags...
The costumes...

... This update

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4672121+_4271ca17ca2a8065a85a16a1c19882fa.jpg

cheapgunner
Sep 2, 2013, 12:36 PM
All these new katanas and I'll never see any of 'em due to lolRNG. :-(

Ezodagrom
Sep 2, 2013, 12:36 PM
All of these new katanas....
Those new mags...
The costumes...

... This update

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4672121+_4271ca17ca2a8065a85a16a1c19882fa.jpg
The new katanas in the icon list, don't expect most of them to be added with the update, most likely the majority will be for Super Hard mode in October.

Skyly HUmar
Sep 2, 2013, 12:37 PM
Yea I think it's like this. I don't know what the one is though. That might be new.

Beat me to it ;p. And yes that seems to be the oratiagito, since it isnt rusted and all.

pkemr4
Sep 2, 2013, 12:41 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/2GNBFWU.jpg (http://imgur.com/2GNBFWU)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dat shotgun (on top right)

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2013, 12:44 PM

rifle*

Nicke
Sep 2, 2013, 03:05 PM

I think it might be 剣影 (Ken Shadow) from PSP2i..

Emp
Sep 2, 2013, 03:25 PM
More crappy clothes, tho at least the new ones arent slutty. I might be interested in the blue gym clothes(the one with the jacket) but I have a feeling itll look terrible from the behind, mainly the butt.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 2, 2013, 03:26 PM
at least the new ones arent slutty.
look again

Zenobia
Sep 2, 2013, 03:38 PM
but I have a feeling itll look terrible from the behind, mainly the butt.

Segac sucks at giving us better butts...

Crysteon
Sep 2, 2013, 03:43 PM
Buti slider pl0x.

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2013, 03:44 PM
butt slider

crotch slider

sega pls

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 2, 2013, 03:48 PM
what giga said

Enforcer MKV
Sep 2, 2013, 03:55 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]Because why not?
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/boomstick_1606.jpg
I'ma be upset if peeps don't get it. I don't even like this movie but that line is a cult in-and-of itself.[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2013, 03:58 PM
If we get a proper double barreled shotgun I really want it to be a gunslash with a retractable bayonet, because seriously between additional bullet, being available to all classes, and the burst shots of rifle normal shots it just wouldn't fit.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2013, 04:10 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Because why not?
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/boomstick_1606.jpg
I'ma be upset if peeps don't get it. I don't even like this movie but that line is a cult in-and-of itself.[/SPOILER-BOX]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3Bz6cIPiw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3Bz6cIPiw
god I fucking love this movie series xD

JC200X
Sep 2, 2013, 05:06 PM
[edit]Just curious btw, anyone else's precede folder suddenly get wiped? I've had it happen to me, as well as 2 of my buddies, so... kinda wondering.
Might be a good heads-up to copy that stuff out just in case though.

My folder was deleted as well upon starting the second precede download.

Great job, Sega.

Vandread
Sep 2, 2013, 05:20 PM
Well having taken a look inside both precedes, it's not like some precede contained stuff not meant to be packed in... Probably chalk that up as a fuck-up somehow.

If you need to get it restored, I left Ricardo some links for use on his blog. Bit of a slower host, but I'll see if I can leave some other ones tomorrow. Couldn't upload them earlier cause some mates were downloading it from me and I rather not choke their download. lol.

Aine
Sep 2, 2013, 09:22 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=2086

Pre-patch files are removed once the update is finished. The site warns you that anything in the precede folder is deleted. They've been doing that for a while, so...

KazukiQZ
Sep 2, 2013, 10:18 PM
In conclusion, manual pre-patch download (through other hosting sites) is still the best option to take. So, thanks a lot for those who upload these big files (^ _^)b

Tyreek
Sep 3, 2013, 01:22 AM
I think it might be 剣影 (Ken Shadow) from PSP2i..

I think you may be very correct with that assumption. Seems to be Ken'ei. Non Licht version?

Vandread
Sep 3, 2013, 03:40 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=2086

Pre-patch files are removed once the update is finished. The site warns you that anything in the precede folder is deleted. They've been doing that for a while, so...
That isn't the case here though, since it's not patch-day yet. In the normal scenario that happens on the 4th of September as you boot up the launcher. However this time, it happened both yesterday (release of 2nd precede part, 2nd of September) and now today as I booted it up. No files were moved. It was a simple case of /delete.

Strongly recommend to keep back-ups. So weird.

KuroNeko77
Sep 3, 2013, 04:07 AM
Well it finally happened to me as well. I still have the files from the 2nd precede while those of the 1st simply vanished.

Coatl
Sep 3, 2013, 04:57 AM
But guise datamining is against da rulez!

Kharix
Sep 4, 2013, 12:02 PM
So I've been trying to follow this PSO2-tweaker through and through to the fullest but it's been giving me nothing but issues... I did all the patching(To best my knowledge) and it's not working.. I downloaded all the new updates at around 5am and the Tweaker says everything is fully updated.. I go to open PSO2 and it gives me an error through the N-Guard or w/e the security file is called... I even tryed to go through and run PSO2 normally and patch it by my self like I had done originally.. somewhere in the midst of using tweaker and downloading files My PSO2-Launcher.exe file has gone missing.. please assist me..... Since I've started using Tweaker I've had nothing but issues. :(

Vandread
Sep 4, 2013, 12:10 PM
Delete Gameguard folder, delete Gameguard file in the pso2bin folder. Relaunch game and wait.

Should fix things.

Kharix
Sep 4, 2013, 12:28 PM
Well I've gotten past GG but now when I try to actually open my PSO2 through Tweaker it just errors and bounces me out.. I can no longer find my PSO2 launcher data either... what's this program doing to my files -.-

pkemr4
Sep 4, 2013, 12:30 PM
so... how do i know if my pecede files were deleted...?

NoiseHERO
Sep 4, 2013, 12:38 PM
so... how do i know if my pecede files were deleted...?

Is your patcher taking 8 hours?

That's probably one way to tell.

Kharix
Sep 4, 2013, 12:39 PM
how do I fix it if my precede files have been deleted???

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2013, 12:41 PM
how do I fix it if my precede files have been deleted???

precede files are just files you download a week ahead of time so you don't have to download them now

you fix it by downloading them now

Kharix
Sep 4, 2013, 12:43 PM
okay okay I thought they were something messing with everything.. now.. onto my next thing.. PSO2 crashes everytime I open it with Tweaker... what should I do about that???

pkemr4
Sep 4, 2013, 12:47 PM
meh wonder how long it will take download at 180KB/s...... btw was all 2.7 GB pecede deleted or only half of it?

Vandread
Sep 4, 2013, 01:38 PM
meh wonder how long it will take download at 180KB/s...... btw was all 2.7 GB pecede deleted or only half of it?
Depends what you downloaded. The _precede folder simply got nuked, wiped, deleted, whatever you wanna name it.

I dunno if downloading from Sega is faster than downloading from the Zippyshare mirror I left over at bumped/psublog (find Sera in the comments).

@Kharix:
If you're running PSO2 with any translation patches, try it without first and see if it will boot. If not, see if the window that pops up has to do with GameGuard / nProtect. If so, go into pso2bin folder, delete the Gameguard folder, and the Gameguard file then relaunch PSO2 after file-checking. You could also do that Fix GameGuard thing that Tweaker has. Otherwise, it all sounds more like a question to direct at AIDA in the Tweaker thread. Check first if you can find some error log for the Tweaker though, should give you some pastebin link or something.

I dunno how it works, I don't use it at all.

KazukiQZ
Sep 4, 2013, 01:56 PM
@Vandread
The zippyshare link works perfectly on my end :D
I had experienced the horror of downloading updates/precede with the original launcher, so i'll never trust it again.