PDA

View Full Version : Pure Ra/Gu Class. Duman or Human?

ChaosAngel92
Aug 30, 2013, 12:33 PM
Between those 2 I mentioned.
What do you consider is best? A Human or a Duman?

Kamekur
Aug 30, 2013, 12:43 PM

Duman. They have better R-ATK, ABL, and same def modifiers. You'd miss around 50 HP. Female Duman or Caseal have better R-ATK than Duman, by the way.

Kinda offtopic, but why Gunner as sub?

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
Male, I assume.

In which case the 60/60 human stats are

HP PP S-ATK R-ATK T-ATK ABL S-DEF R-DEF T-DEF
599 100 499 543 420 396 441 528 420

And the 60/60 duman stats are

HP PP S-ATK R-ATK T-ATK ABL S-DEF R-DEF T-DEF
548 100 513 549 441 396 420 528 420

Source: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php

Unless you value 6 ratk that much, pick what you like the looks of.

ChaosAngel92
Aug 30, 2013, 12:46 PM
Duman. They have better R-ATK, ABL, and same def modifiers. You'd miss around 50 HP. Female Duman or Caseal have better R-ATK than Duman, by the way.

Kinda offtopic, but why Gunner as sub?

Thanks for you opinion.
Not gunner as a sub, I meant that it will be my main work horse for bullet duties.
Both RA and GU are going to have as a subclass, HU.

Kamekur
Aug 30, 2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks for you opinion.
Not gunner as a sub, I meant that it will be my main work horse for bullet duties.
Both RA and GU are going to have as a subclass, HU.

Oh, I see. I was kinda confused since usually people use slashes to say Main/subclass.

Metalsnake27
Aug 30, 2013, 01:28 PM
Casts and Deumans have the same amount of R-Attack. Quick summary of the 2 races:

Deumans: 2nd lowest HP, Highest S-Attack, Same R-Attack, Medium T-Attack. Defense values are all average. (As in, they don't specialize in any defense or weak in them)

Casts: Highest HP, 2nd Highest S-Attack, Same R-Attack, Lowest T-Attack and T-Defense. Highest S-Def, Medium R-Def.

and then Humans are pretty average at everything.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 30, 2013, 03:21 PM
I would say dewman between the 2 races but honestly go cast since they actually look like a new race instead of a pale unicorn human

Korazenn
Aug 30, 2013, 06:31 PM

I would consider Deuman the best in that regard due to having the best S-ATK and R-ATK in the game. Humans are good for all-around stats, but they don't really specialize in anything other than defense.

Maybe if I were looking for a good tank, Human would be the way to go. If I wanted to just go all-out on the offense (like I am with my secondary character), I'd choose Deuman.

strikerhunter
Aug 30, 2013, 06:47 PM
Ra or Gu decision between Human or Deuman?

Female Deuman has the 2nd best (actually tied) in the game, so no doubt what to chose.

IMO, race doesn't matter at all unless we get some unique racial abilities like I stated in another thread.