PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile

Konan
Aug 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
Well as some already know its been awhile since I last logged on but I have had no free time so I have been unable to log on, also my Controller doesn't work anymore so I need to get a new one but it is for some reason hard to find one. Anyway I will try to log on someday in September.

Also is serv,er still up or did it shut down?

Dongra
Aug 31, 2013, 03:11 PM
If you were playing on GC then *MOD EDIT* and *MOD EDIT* are still alive. If you were on BB then (the main server) is still alive but has had a massive population drop.

gigawuts
Aug 31, 2013, 04:16 PM
What went on with that, anyway? I recall something about some hacking of the site.

Dongra
Aug 31, 2013, 10:47 PM
The site gets DDoSed on a regular bases. I think PSO2 has a partial role in it but I think the majority of it falls on the administration since rules have been getting far too strict and registration has been down for months so new players can't even join.

Shirai
Sep 1, 2013, 03:14 AM
The site gets DDoSed on a regular bases. I think PSO2 has a partial role in it but I think the majority of it falls on the administration since rules have been getting far too strict and registration has been down for months so new players can't even join.

Really? That honestly sucks.

I remember when the servers got DDoSed or so, the server was out for a few months iirc. At that time the population of the server decreased drastically, even though it was a couple-few years ago. Can't recall much.

It's kinda sad to see that server fall apart.

Link1275
Sep 1, 2013, 08:55 PM
Really? That honestly sucks.

I remember when the servers got DDoSed or so, the server was out for a few months iirc. At that time the population of the server decreased drastically, even though it was a couple-few years ago. Can't recall much.

It's kinda sad to see that server fall apart.
Actually it's kind of nice to see it fall apart as it isn't even PSO on that server anymore. It's more like SCHTOnline v1.2.

The Walrus
Sep 2, 2013, 06:21 PM
To be fair a bunch of the changes they made improved the game. Then there were the ones that didn't...

Konan
Oct 17, 2013, 11:05 AM
So i'm trying to find another ser v to play on cause the one I used to play on is just bout dead GC wise, I looked at S but no one at all was on, still looking if anyone knows anything

DC_PLAYER
Oct 17, 2013, 02:32 PM
L33t****
Izaka**

Can't give more hints, ask dr. google

Konan
Oct 17, 2013, 04:02 PM
L33t****
Izaka**

Can't give more hints, ask dr. google

Hmm I'll try the first one, since the second one sounds foreign (japanese)