PDA

View Full Version : what server do most americans play on?

frheekier
Aug 31, 2013, 05:21 PM
????????

strikerhunter
Aug 31, 2013, 05:23 PM
Ship 2 and Ship 10.

Edit: Ha beat others to the punchline.

Punisher106
Aug 31, 2013, 05:23 PM
!!!!!!!!

Ship 2. Most hang out at block 20, but those that prefer to respect the JP players are on other blocks.

FacelessRed
Aug 31, 2013, 05:24 PM
I've met quite a lot of people on ship 1....

Korazenn
Aug 31, 2013, 05:41 PM
Ship 2 B20

BIG OLAF
Aug 31, 2013, 05:47 PM
!!!!!!!!

Ship 2. Most hang out at block 20, but those that prefer to respect the JP players are on other blocks.

lol wtf are you talking about?

supersonix9
Aug 31, 2013, 05:48 PM
ship 2, but most who respect JP players are on other ships

or something like that

Nitro Vordex
Aug 31, 2013, 05:52 PM
I don't respect anyone. You're all assholes.

I love you for who you are

supersonix9
Aug 31, 2013, 05:53 PM
I don't respect anyone. You're all assholes.

I love you for who you are

<3333

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 09:22 PM
Ship 2 B20

Yeah, get in B-20 if you're ready to be a "Massive fucking faggot".
Certainly had terrible experiences there with a certain someone whoose name I can't really remember, but the team was called The Arks Circle or something like that... That experience was so horrible that I almost kill myself to stop living and breathing the same oxygen than him/her, it made me sick to think someone could be like that.
EDIT: Think someone could be like that? I should have said come to realise.

pkemr4
Aug 31, 2013, 09:24 PM
yea... dont go to block 20... its full attention whores and people likeing to cause drama to talk shit about people.....

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 09:45 PM
Can't like about that attention whore comment lol man has a point. B-20 has their moments but it aint all that bad.

You guys do know there is a black list option for a reason right and I find it funny none of you actually take the time to utilize it lol...

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 09:50 PM
Can't like about that attention whore comment lol man has a point. B-20 has their moments but it aint all that bad.

You guys do know there is a black list option for a reason right and I find it funny none of you actually take the time to utilize it lol...

Only an useless being who attempts to avoid facing reality uses the blacklist for something that's not a spam bot.
Blocking someone just because you don't like/disagree what they're saying? Pffft, that's pretty bad.

IzzyData
Aug 31, 2013, 09:54 PM
There needs to be an English speaking community on ship 2 that likes to play the game instead of afk on block 20. At least there needs to be a backup block for when block 20 is full. I know there aren't a lot of English players but it is at least enough to fill 1 and a half blocks so it would be good if there was a designated overflow block.

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 09:55 PM
Only an useless being who attempts to avoid facing reality uses the blacklist for something that's not a spam bot.
Blocking someone just because you don't like/disagree what they're saying? Pffft, that's pretty bad.

I want you to read this then read what you just said againt and tell me how much sense you just made out of yourself.

Yeah, get in B-20 if you're ready to be a "Massive fucking faggot".
Certainly had terrible experiences there with a certain someone whoose name I can't really remember, but the team was called The Arks Circle or something like that... That experience was so horrible that I almost kill myself to stop living and breathing the same oxygen than him/her, it made me sick to think someone could be like that.
EDIT: Think someone could be like that? I should have said come to realise.

So you're telling me after your rant you would still go through the trouble of this bullshit? Son either you like going through this stuff or you don't make up your damn mind cause right now you're contradicting yourself.

If you're telling me saying stuff like that is facing reality then son you got your priorities messed up.

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 09:59 PM
I want you to read this then read what you just said againt and tell me how much sense you just made out of yourself.

So you're telling me after your rant you would still go through the trouble of this bullshit? Son either you like going through this stuff or you don't make up your damn mind cause right now you're contradicting yourself.

If you're telling me saying stuff like that is facing reality then son you got your priorities messed up.

I never blacklisted anyone so how am I contradicting myself?
Also, I never mentioned agreeing with everyone.

Galax
Aug 31, 2013, 10:04 PM

If that's how you use the blacklist, then okay, that's you.

I'll keep it ready for people I don't want to talk to though.

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 10:05 PM
I never blacklisted anyone so how am I contradicting myself?
Also, I never mentioned agreeing with everyone.

Read your own post you said you almost went on the verge of killing yourself or something as petty as w/e that guys was telling you and then you say anyone who uses the black list button is pretty bad?

Son by all means if you like letting people bring you over the edge to almost wanting to kill yourself be my guess I dunno who the biggest asshole is the guy that trolled you or you the ass who didn't try do anything about it nor tried to take the initiative to try to use a system that Sega put in there for you to make your time in PSO2 pleasant.

Son imma be as honest as i can with you right and you can take this how you want it both of you are ass holes

Him for trolling you, you for letting him bringing you to that point and pissing you off.

Be smart about being smart son cause right now you get no sympathy from me.

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 10:06 PM
If that's how you use the blacklist, then okay, that's you.

I'll keep it ready for people I don't want to talk to though.

W-Was people always like this or... did the excess of freedom make people go this way?
Heck this is the weakest generation ever...

Read your own post you said you almost went on the verge of killing yourself or something as petty as w/e that guys was telling you and then you say anyone who uses the black list button is pretty bad?

Son by all means if you like letting people bring you over the edge to almost wanting to kill yourself be my guess I dunno who the biggest asshole is the guy that trolled you or you the ass who didn't try do anything about it nor tried to take the initiative to try to use a system that Sega put in there for you to make your time in PSO2 pleasant.

Son imma be as honest as i can with you right and you can take this how you want it both of you are ass holes

Him for trolling you, you for letting him bringing you to that point and pissing you off.

The part of killing myself was just an exaggerated way of trying to express how sick that player was, blacklisting him/her would result in a massive failure for me.
But heck, I couldn't even argue, the guy started blacklisting anyone who tried to make him stop ranting, then kept insulting those who he blacklisted.

He DAMN Insulted Those Who Couldn't Even Argue Back.
That's what made me so sick, if he's gonna be so pathetic to BL someone, he should have simply shut the fuck up right after doing it.
People really got the wrong idea out of me because that dude basically was talking shit about me the whole time like if he even knew me, to begin with, I just was passing around when I saw him bashing with insults someone who he had blacklisted and decided to tell him a couple of things about his way of doing things before it all began.

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 10:08 PM
W-Was people always like this or... did the excess of freedom make people go this way?

A guy who was almost bought over the edge to kill himself?!

LMFAO lol of the damn century.

Dude do yourself a favor Uninstall PSO2 just do it and call it wrap.

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 10:15 PM
A guy who was almost bought over the edge to kill himself?!

LMFAO lol of the damn century.

Dude do yourself a favor Uninstall PSO2 just do it and call it wrap.

Sorry, I just made myself clear on the post above.

Zenobia
Aug 31, 2013, 10:24 PM
Sorry, I just made myself clear on the post above.

Well my bad I apologies myself.

Ya know you need to realize this is an online game ass holes are everywhere guy there is no denying that.

That person or who ever the hell he/she was yeah he was shitting form the mouth sure, but people like that aren't worth the it time and effort dude they really aren't.

Best thing you really could have did even though you tried to correct him in the error of his ways was just either leave him be, or black list him that way you didn't have to see anything he said.

I understand you tried to fight the good fight I respect that I do but when you start to get aggravated then well you start to lose the fight.

It aint even that srs I view people who bitch and complain about b20 minus the ones who come there for the drama ofc as the dumb asses who fail to learn how to use the blacklist option for those kinda of people you just don't want to see spamming you chat box with utter bs.

You can bitch and moan about something as B20 all you want will it change anything? Hell to the no son. Just suck it up and move the hell on.

Galax
Aug 31, 2013, 10:28 PM

Wait...what? So you mean an optional function in a game with no clearly predefined use CAN'T be used however I want to use it, and that choosing to use it to ignore people trying to shove dick symbol arts in my face and start arguments for no real reason ISN'T okay...because you say so...and that makes me - at 19 - part of "the weakest generation ever?"

...Okay, whatever you say. I'm going to add you to my ignore list.

IzzyData
Aug 31, 2013, 10:37 PM
I blacklist anyone who spams autowords or uses excessive portrait / art displays. I really don't care because it is really annoying and there is no other way to disable it.

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 10:49 PM
You can bitch and moan about something as B20 all you want will it change anything? Hell to the no son. Just suck it up and move the hell on.

Yep, pretty much everything both in game and in life is like that, but I just feel even worse if I don't try, even if I know it's futile.

I blacklist anyone who spams autowords or uses excessive portrait / art displays. I really don't care because it is really annoying and there is no other way to disable it.

This is ok.

Wait...what? So you mean an optional function in a game with no clearly predefined use CAN'T be used however I want to use it, and that choosing to use it to ignore people trying to shove dick symbol arts in my face and start arguments for no real reason ISN'T okay...because you say so...and that makes me - at 19 - part of "the weakest generation ever?"

...Okay, whatever you say. I'm going to add you to my ignore list.

This is what is disgusting.

Shirokami
Aug 31, 2013, 10:50 PM
-FAILED DOUBLEPOST-

Korazenn
Sep 1, 2013, 12:32 AM
This is what is disgusting.

Dude...seriously...just end it now. The more you post the worst you're making yourself out to be.

I don't usually comment towards posts like these because it comes across as being hostile, when I'm not. I'm just trying to help you out here because I know the feeling myself and have also gone through my own fair share of problems. However, there's a line you have to draw with everything in your life where you say enough is enough or else you'll get trampled over. We've all felt bad about doing these types of things before, but we need to learn to grow up and move on. I really feel the need to address this to you to get a point across. Once again, I'm not trying to sound harsh here. I'm trying to open your eyes to how this world itself operates (not only us as humans but all living creatures to an extent).

People are free to come and see or do as they please as long as its legal (sadly, it goes the other way too at times). Blacklisting someone in PSO2 is a PERSONAL option that only affects the sending-and-receiving end of the ordeal. Not anyone else. It is in the game because SEGA knows (like most forums and online game publishers do nowadays) that not every type of situation in an open-ended online interface can be moderated. This functionality is readily available for players to utilize to make their 'gaming experiences' and whatever concept they have as 'entertainment' less hindered.

- If that concept of entertainment is blacklisting anyone who seeks to ruin it, then you have the freedom of doing so.
- If you don't like people who spam SAs or Cut-Ins in lobbies, blacklist them if you hate it so much that you feel the need to do so.
- If someone is 'actually' offending you and ridiculing you in a way that affects you in your day-to-day life, once again, the option is there to blacklist them.

(Edit: Most importantly, when you do it, don't make a scene about it. If you choose to blacklist someone, it's the equivalent of ignoring them completely. Talking about it with others or even mentioning to them that you blacklisted them is asking for trouble.)

Saying that you don't ever want to blacklist someone is perfectly fine as you're entitled to your own choice, but in all honesty if 'you' let someone get to you outside of a virtual world, then you really need to redefine your expectations for the online space. This is the Internet. Everyone here (more-or-less) is anonymous to a particular degree, and in that anonymity there are those that take advantage of it and threaten others.

My perception is this: Would you walk into a convenience store or take a back road if you suddenly had a gut feeling not to walk inside or drive through such an area? (I truly hope your answer is "No.") While that is admittedly taking this to another level, it's the same general principle that applies to PSO2 with the blacklist system. You wouldn't want to be a part of that, so you ignore it and take another route instead. It's a perfectly normal and logical approach that anyone would utilize if they felt annoyed in some way by another user. However, more so than even that, it's a game. Just get over it~

Saber192
Sep 1, 2013, 01:03 AM
SO YEAH
come to ship 1, people are nice over here and there is a few group of small eng speaking community around.

botaan673
Sep 1, 2013, 01:39 AM
These situations arise in every game. Be it PSO2 or WOW. I also feel the same about the black list I very rarely use it for anything but spam bots, and currency traders. Although I am a very hard person to offend. Easy to Annoy though. Don't think I have been to B20 yet though. I've been haunting B29 on ship 2 mostly. Still haven't actually found any english speaking players yet. But I am by nature kind of unsocial. I know I know odd for playing games that are defined by social interactions lol.

jooozek
Sep 1, 2013, 01:40 AM
go to ship2 now and you won't have to go to it in 2 days :yes:

HanSoto
Sep 1, 2013, 04:44 AM
From what I understand, most of the "English speaking" Community is on Ship 2. If you're specifically looking for Americans to play with...well...I don't know. However, Ship 2, Block 20 is where you're gonna find A LOT of people speaking English. This is where I'm assuming you'd want to be if you wanted to socialize outside of questing.

I'm still new, so B20 kind of intimidates me; I generally stick to less populated blocks...and have had no real issues finding people to party up with. You can search across blocks for parties when doing quests, at any rate.

Kikikiki
Sep 1, 2013, 06:43 AM
Hello B20.

Alucard V
Sep 1, 2013, 07:18 AM
Ship 2 block 20.

AgemFrostMage
Sep 1, 2013, 08:49 AM
People say ship 10 but I don't see much speaking other than Japanese on it, and I go to the heavy population for the emergency codes.

Smithee
Sep 1, 2013, 12:12 PM
B20 isn't that bad most people base it off of 1 or 2 experiences and never really bother to look at the good side. If B20 is bad to you on the internet then you're gonna have a bad time. [SPOILER-BOX]When b20 is bad it has a few stages.
First
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/MFW+i+read+butthurt+comments.+dont+get+butthurt+ge t+buttmad_744ddb_4319160.gif
Second
http://www.matthewtaylor.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/4.gif
Third
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/981024/butthurt-o.gif
Fourth
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnvsonSTN1qieicp.gif
Fifth
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgdrkYEUn1qb8jzfo1_500.gif
Final
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maettxvgVL1rdqlero1_500.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2013, 01:14 PM
B20 isn't that bad most people base it off of 1 or 2 experiences and never really bother to look at the good side. If B20 is bad to you on the internet then you're gonna have a bad time. [SPOILER-BOX]When b20 is bad it has a few stages.
First
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/MFW+i+read+butthurt+comments.+dont+get+butthurt+ge t+buttmad_744ddb_4319160.gif
Second
http://www.matthewtaylor.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/4.gif
Third
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/981024/butthurt-o.gif
Fourth
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnvsonSTN1qieicp.gif
Fifth
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgdrkYEUn1qb8jzfo1_500.gif
Final
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maettxvgVL1rdqlero1_500.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

b20 isn't bad because it's mean

b20 is bad because it's unclever, generic, and consists of people trying to regurgitate things they read on 4chan 2 years prior

saying people can't handle b20 is like saying people can't handle waiting in a long line in a checkout lane when they sigh over it

you're not challenging, you're not difficult, you're just annoying and tedious - and the things you do are found pretty much everywhere

Smithee
Sep 1, 2013, 01:31 PM
b20 isn't bad because it's mean

b20 is bad because it's unclever, generic, and consists of people trying to regurgitate things they read on 4chan 2 years prior

saying people can't handle b20 is like saying people can't handle waiting in a long line in a checkout lane when they sigh over it

you're not challenging, you're not difficult, you're just annoying and tedious - and the things you do are found pretty much everywhere

Which leads to exactly what I just said. Grow up get over it B-list whoever you don't wanna hear. If you don't like long lines then don't wait in them and if you don't care about long lines then take the time to talk to the nice people in them.

FacelessRed
Sep 2, 2013, 08:51 AM
well, after reading through this thread... I'm definitely staying on ship 1 ...

Angelic Fae
Sep 2, 2013, 09:46 AM

and so he lived happily ever after. =)

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2013, 10:04 AM
Most of ship 2 is great. I have plenty of cool friends on it, it's just hanging out in all of one block winds up being a large strain on your endurance for human stupidity.

HanSoto
Sep 2, 2013, 10:20 AM

I mean, you can still select Ship 2 to play on; just avoid Block 20 if you really want.

Most of ship 2 is great. I have plenty of cool friends on it, it's just hanging out in all of one block winds up being a large strain on your endurance for human stupidity.

I mean, honestly it's no different from any other online gaming community you're gonna find out there. There's always going to be a specific gathering place where there's gonna be tons of people saying whatever. You take the good with the bad. Most people generally keep the bad experiences with them though. Not sure why.

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2013, 10:37 AM
Pretty much, yeah, but some communities have worse shitholes than others. Of course, "worse" is subjective.

Arrow
Sep 2, 2013, 12:12 PM
I REJECT THE REALITY OF LIFE AND CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO JOIN B20!
...but seriously, I go there just to get some lols.
Think of it like going to the Zoo.
Now for that one scenario that sparked the blacklist
[spoiler-box]http://gamerfitnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Splinter-Cell-Blacklist1.jpg[/spoiler-box]
debate...
That's just called don't bother being serious [spoiler-box]http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/why_so_serious-wide.jpg[/spoiler-box] and observe standard troll protocols.

Troll protocol:
Option 1: Blacklist
Option 2: switch blocks
Option 3: Become a Troll and troll the Troll trolling. (Results may vary. If done correctly, creates hilarious results. I did this once and everyone watching was bustin' a gut.)

HeyItsTHK
Sep 3, 2013, 10:07 PM
....I think I'm quite alright on Ship 6. (Far too invested in it anyway.)

Aussei
Sep 4, 2013, 01:08 AM
Damn, you guys..... Never cease to amaze me.... From 2008 to 2013....... Nothing changed except for the terminology.....

If you want a PSO2 buddy who doesn't give a fuck about anything, hit me up. I may not talk much in game, but I'm down for anything. I don't care how you play, what you do, how you do it...