PDA

View Full Version : Trololololololol 10* drops

SakoHaruo
Sep 1, 2013, 03:44 PM
I'm pretty sure this happens to some of you too. You grind a certain quest hoping that one 10* you really want drops. but, every time you attempt to hunt for that 10* you get something else, and it's always the same dame 10* getting in the way -_-

When I used to hunt for Gekitsnata ゲキツナアタ and Noise Bullova ノイズブローヴァ, Maisen マイセン would drop every single time. +10min Cross Burst killing hella Signo Beat/Blue while wearing Lucky Rise armor with 250%/100%Tri Boost/Rare day event active and nether would drop. Then, Guardine appears out of nowhere and gives me a troll Talis. Total playtime hours, I'd say I found at least 19 before I got one Noise Bullova lol.

On my first character, I hit 60/60 before Ragne drop me some fucking feet, always arms and shoulder units. I could have just bought it from shop, but I'm not about to waste a 10* pass on 1k armor that has a trollololol common drop rate.

Shinamori
Sep 1, 2013, 03:45 PM
RNG. 10char

Korazenn
Sep 1, 2013, 03:56 PM
'Dat RNG, yo...

Found 2/3 of Big Vardha's unit set today in the VH EQ.

Zorua
Sep 1, 2013, 04:08 PM
2 of my friends and I know your pain.

My friends Link, FacelessRed, Zetwolf, and I had been farming Coast for 10*s a while back. Link wanted Rikalbari, I wanted Diez Liu, Red wanted Flame Brand, and Zet was just kinda there.

Long story short, I have 2 Rikalbari, Red has 2 Diez Liu, and Zet has a Flame Brand.

KazukiQZ
Sep 1, 2013, 04:09 PM
@Korazenn
Same fate. Now for the last Vardha unit, it will take a way long time x(

FacelessRed
Sep 1, 2013, 04:15 PM
I was going to tell my story.. but it appears my story is already here... I also got 3 flamme revolvers.

DS23
Sep 1, 2013, 04:18 PM
All my initial 10* drops were for Hu when I had Hu in its teens level wise. Took an eternity to get an actual RA 10*, that's just how the RNG rolls.

Zenobia
Sep 1, 2013, 05:08 PM
Rule #1 You don't hunt for rares

Rule #2 Rares show themselves to those who are worthy.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 1, 2013, 05:25 PM
Heretics! Have you forgotten the way of our divine RNG lord, Ehrnga?

You must repent your sins immediately, let you never see another 10* again. REPENT.

Dammit, AIDA, it's 'lest.' Leeeeeest!

"Lest you never see another 10* again." Repent, child, for thou hast misspelled!

Sayara
Sep 1, 2013, 05:28 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1186980_10153158251525481_657500902_n.jpgGods forgive me.

If you play the game not looking for anything you'll never be disappointed!

Valimer
Sep 1, 2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah I feel your pain. 5 Vardah back pieces, 4 vardah arm pieces, no leg pieces. Been trying to get Procryon by farming Zesh for weeks and I've gotten feather edge once and liewen book twice.

make sad

Valimer
Sep 1, 2013, 06:02 PM
I swear SEGA put in hidden section ID's...

strikerhunter
Sep 1, 2013, 06:04 PM
Heretics! Have you forgotten the way of our divine RNG lord, Ehrnga?

I did, right after I got my Yamy 9k from my 20th Rogbelt.

Shirai
Sep 1, 2013, 06:09 PM

Those poor Pinkal people.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 1, 2013, 06:11 PM
*Hides Agito and Flame Visit*

BIG OLAF
Sep 1, 2013, 06:16 PM
Yeah I feel your pain. 5 Vardah back pieces, 4 vardah arm pieces, no leg pieces. Been trying to get Procryon by farming Zesh for weeks and I've gotten feather edge once and liewen book twice.

make sad

Erm....trade in one of the back or arm pieces for a 10* unit pass and buy a leg piece?

Punisher106
Sep 1, 2013, 06:42 PM

I hope it's like the BB Section IDs.

Me? I never get any 10* I really want. I just stopped caring, and just went for leveling. I found a signo blue with other people. We kill it, I get meseta, they all get Slide End 15. |:

I've also seen numberless people get umblla rods in front of me while I get jack shit. I swear, RNG Absolutely hates me. I say we hunt down Dark Falz Ehrnga, and liberate ourselves from this curse!

Valimer
Sep 1, 2013, 06:43 PM
Erm....trade in one of the back or arm pieces for a 10* unit pass and buy a leg piece?

Eh, I guess I could do that so I shouldn't complain so much... but its not worth $20 to me.

Sirius-91
Sep 1, 2013, 08:08 PM
Every single Double Saber.

It all started when Ruins was released and friend joked about how if Fossil Tricks dropped for me, he'd kick me from the party or he'd quit. Well, lo and behold, first Zesh kill, a nice Double Saber becomes mine.

The this other random time, was falling asleep during a tundra AQ with friends, I kill both Banshee and Banther, and we break the Banshee's crystal, Twin Brand drops.

Recently was me getting a Jinrai, who all my friends either bought and spent ludicrous amounts of meseta getting the element to 50 and getting the right element, and me showing up with a (although low %) elec element Jinrai.

Team nicked named me "Lord of Double Sabers."

Only ones that I haven't received were Narl Crescent, Demolition Comet, Mehrennenka, the 2 trade double sabers, G. Nero Double, Kingdom Blade, Crys Calibur, and Flamme Icarus.

Myself and my friend have also concluded we we'll receive every other PA lv 15 before we'll see lv 15 Elder Rebellion. That bloody thing continues to elude us.