PDA

View Full Version : ship 2 english player backup block?

EvilJohn
Sep 1, 2013, 09:58 PM
is there a 2nd block for ship 2 with dedicated English users besides 20? cause 20 is almost always full and half the ppl are afk.

PokeminMaster
Sep 1, 2013, 10:02 PM
Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher... I know quite a few native English-speakers who know little to no Japanese who play in those blocks for the sole reason of escaping the 'obnoxiousness' (I don't exaclty see a problem with it myself) of Block 20... XD

Sirius-91
Sep 1, 2013, 10:16 PM
Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher...

B20's "self" scares off japanese.

Some of the players are not very good in terms of gear and general MPA etiquette.

Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher...

The japanese VH blocks do have some english players, but some will ignore you if you speak english, in attempts to blend in with the japanese.

Blocks 21 and 22 are used sometimes for backup blocks, and most of the vita blocks have english players as well.

Good luck in finding people!

Punisher106
Sep 1, 2013, 11:18 PM
I know quite a few native English-speakers who know little to no Japanese who play in those blocks for the sole reason of escaping the 'obnoxiousness' (I don't exaclty see a problem with it myself) of Block 20... XD

*Raises his hand shyly* I'm one of them...

The japanese VH blocks do have some english players, but some will ignore you if you speak english, in attempts to blend in with the japanese.

This. Normally, I just respond to them in whispers, if they aren't in my party or team.

ReaperTheAbsol
Sep 1, 2013, 11:31 PM
B218 has English speaking players as well.

IzzyData
Sep 1, 2013, 11:33 PM
I want to see a secondary block that is commonly known for english players. All of this "there are some on this block" is pointless. I just want to play with some people I can talk to and so far that has been nearly impossible as nobody on block 20 actually plays and everywhere else is primary japanese.

Probably wont happen until an NA server.

MoronSonOfBoron
Sep 2, 2013, 03:42 AM
Second. Someone should just start up a poll here, and people should all agree to invite other English players to the chosen block. Maybe spam B20 lobby to advertise it as well.

HanSoto
Sep 2, 2013, 04:32 AM
Most of the time; When I try to get into block 20; I have to try twice until I'm able to actually get in. I've yet to find any other block with a substantial English speaking population though. If you guys affirm another block for English speakers, expect to see me there. ^^;

Ryno
Sep 2, 2013, 05:37 AM
Sorry to be AFk majority 24/7

Kharn
Sep 2, 2013, 05:38 AM
B21 seems a logical choice to me.

KitsyLove
Sep 2, 2013, 06:00 AM
I often go to either B21 or B22, whichever is available. I can't get into B20 as it's mostly full for me when I go online.

KazukiQZ
Sep 2, 2013, 07:27 AM
Lets advertise B21 and B22 as backup English Blocks! :o

MoronSonOfBoron
Sep 2, 2013, 07:58 AM
I can see the Symbol Arts now:

B21+ Mature players only!

xervah
Sep 2, 2013, 08:40 AM
i usually stays @ B20 if it's not full
but if B20 is full.. i'd go to B04 or B08

recon2246
Sep 2, 2013, 01:26 PM
Iv been trying to find people all today since B20 is full. Ill be in B21 hoping around most likely trying to find someone English. :-P

My normal name is josh so I should not be hard to find.

on ship 2

Korazenn
Sep 2, 2013, 01:35 PM
I concur. We should spread our B20 influence to B21...next, B22...and then, the rest of Ur.

doomdragon83
Sep 2, 2013, 01:53 PM
I know quite a few native English-speakers who know little to no Japanese who play in those blocks for the sole reason of escaping the 'obnoxiousness' of Block 20... XD

That's me alright.
I go where my team goes when we do team stuff like Team MPAs. Aside from that and doing EQs on my own, I never go to any well populated block so I can avoid lag.

HanSoto
Sep 2, 2013, 02:11 PM
That's me alright.
I never go to any well populated block so I can avoid lag.

Yeah; I generally have my Skype open a lot and am usually talking to one of my friends. Needless to say I get a pretty bad Skype call connection when I'm in B20. Guess I'll be hanging out in B21! See you all around. ^.^

My Characters name is Karinna. If I'm sitting down, I'm probably Semi-AFK.

Zenobia
Sep 2, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hmm not bad B21 or22 I can deal with that hopefully find some who actually play the game.

I actually go to those blocks myself.