PDA

View Full Version : PSU + Expansion OFFLINE Content.

Alvalio
Sep 1, 2013, 10:12 PM
Hi :)

I'm new in PSU and PSU: Ambition of Illuminus(playing original PSU first, both are for PC).

I'm curious.

From what I read on Weapons/Equipments database, you can't have all the items/equipments/weapons from the online, in offline gameplay. Is that right?

If so, that really sucks :(

From database, you can have only 3 different Axes in offline gameplay(Ank Buti, Bil De Axe and Ank Tomho) and the online has 31 different axes, for example.

That database is 100% accurate?

I'm almost sure you lose 60~70% of the content(talking about items) in offline gameplay. As for the enemies' types, I don't have idea.

So, in resume, can you enjoy all items from the online game, in offline gameplay? I'm mostly concerned about the weapons(there are too many cool weapons to be lost :( )

I mean, you have the whole game which can be played offline, but you don't own 100% of the game only because servers were down.

Apparently, the online gameplay has some NPCs which you can talk to them and trade items for special weapons, and those NPCs can't be found in offline gameplay.

There isn't any MOD to make online weapons available in offline(if you can't acquire all the weapons at all, in offline)?

On Wikipedia, it says: "In addition, all of Episode 2 is available in the offline Story Mode on the PC and PlayStation 2 versions of the game and limited edition collectibles are given away as mission rewards, and some are given to your character at the beginning of the game." So it makes you think you can enjoy everything.

Thank you very much for any info.

Best Regards.

the sega shop
Sep 4, 2013, 07:32 AM
I thought it was general knowledge these days but check out psumods.co.uk as they have brought some online content to the offline and are working on bringing everything that's possible to offline too.