PDA

View Full Version : pso 1&2 saves

sml_psZ
Sep 2, 2013, 10:00 PM
Kindly redirect me if my question has been answered elsewhere. Can a save file made on Phantasy Star ep. 1&2 Plus still be loaded with a non-plus game disc? I ask because my brother no longer has his disc, but has his memory card. If i buy him a copy of just regular ole' episode 1 and 2 for gamecube, will his characters still be able to be loaded?
Any information is appreciated. Trying to decide whether or not to shell out the extra cash on plus.

Crazyleo
Sep 2, 2013, 10:13 PM
Kindly redirect me if my question has been answered elsewhere. Can a save file made on Phantasy Star ep. 1&2 Plus still be loaded with a non-plus game disc? I ask because my brother no longer has his disc, but has his memory card. If i buy him a copy of just regular ole' episode 1 and 2 for gamecube, will his characters still be able to be loaded?
Any information is appreciated. Trying to decide whether or not to shell out the extra cash on plus.

Answer is here (http://www.pso-world.com/psoplus.php)

kevlar_pso
Sep 3, 2013, 10:23 PM
I have been considering picking up Plus as well.

Kevin PSO
Sep 7, 2013, 12:02 AM
Plus is worth upgrading to if you're playing exclusively offline, it's got more single player content to extend the life of the game, worth it imo.

kevlar_pso
Sep 8, 2013, 12:43 AM
It has always bothered me that I never beat Seat of the Heart on Ultimate with my level 172 Hucast on PSO-X. I need to do something about that.

jemmahazie
Sep 16, 2013, 08:10 AM
thanks it also bothered me for a long time but now i fixed it by reference thanks for it appreciates

Cleptomaniac
Sep 24, 2013, 11:55 PM
Kevlar!!! Get on pso2 :D haha

Dongra
Sep 25, 2013, 12:28 AM
B-but PSO2 is bad.

AlexCraig
Sep 26, 2013, 05:27 PM
Plus can be pretty expensive, but if you are relegating yourself to offline and have no intentions of getting Blue Burst, it's probably your best option, since it's the only offline version you can fight certain Episode II monsters, like Ill Gill and Del Lilies. Definitely worth it.