PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk theories and connections.

BakaTurtle
Sep 3, 2013, 05:43 AM
I have played through Pso eps 1, 2, 3 and 4. Psu and read most forums, wikis, sites, discussions, answers, etc about every Ps game and love to talk about and dive into the history, culture, links, theories and characters that make up the wonderous universe of the Ps series. So if you have questions or theories post them on here and/or ask me so we can discuss them.

For instance the fact that Ragol is most likely Rykros and that psu, pso, ps0 and ps could all be connected and that there are three theories with good info that could explain it though I am a strong believer in 1 and oppose the other two due to it not really fitting the style of plot I am familiar with. Rykros was created by "the ultimate light" to act as a 4th security seal to keep "the ultimate darkness" in check but it only comes into the system's rotation once every 1000 years to help warn of "dark force" and that in the mean time it is said to cycle between the algol system and the gurhal system and alot of people theorize that ragol and it's system are just algol or gurhal from the past or future or something like that but my belier is that Rykros makes a large cycle through a few systems: Gurhal, Algol and Ragol's and that the planet Ragol is Rykros cycling through another system by the point of pso and that it's rotation is altered by the pull of photons, a-photons, a large amount of dark energy or just energy in general using what it can to make the seal weak to let "dark force" out, which would explain why "dark force" and "dark falz" are so similar in plot and design.

And if you read all of RRR's logs in pso e1 she describes the ruins as being remnants of an ancient civilization and goes on to discover that it is actually a ship, which might just be the ship that they sent "dark force" away on and it just so happened to land on ragol/rykros and due to RRR using some translator the idea of falz and force meaning the same thing is highly likely. Now combine this with the mission from psu where you go to rykros and play through a simulation of ep1 with "dark falz" looking like "del rol le" and think back to the simulations you play through in ep 2 it doesn't seem like that far of a stretch that it might have been a simulation for in case it came back years later and came into contact with a del rol and used it as a host. And in the end of psu when you go to rykros it is described as being a massive planet taken over by the seed and you end up fighting a creature much like dark falz that you could later on fight in a mission that changed it's name to dark falz and would be changed up in attacks and stats a bit.

So the seed are very similar to those that came into contact with the "flow gene" and are similar in many ways, hell even a big bad war hero turned bad guy by the infection of it and an abundance of energy or "photons". Even the recurrences of similar boss characters isn't that far of a stretch because the characters from ps love blasting baddies into space when they can't handle them which means that those same baddies could grow and evolve or become corrupted in a new neighboring system and with the orbitting of ragol/rykros the introduction of similar species to each system isn't that far of a stretch either through colonizations which would explain rappies in every game almost.

I am not going to try to line up timelines because everyone says something different so some events in some games could lead to events from others and could all tie in, then you take in the different orbiting patterns of different systems and different calendars you can't be too accurate in a timeline anyways so the writers can play around with it a bit as long as they give us a good story i'll keep eating them up. But still it is fun trying to figure out when what happened but i'm content just connecting the dots of plot between them all and making theories about the evolution of different systems being effected by eachother and the passing of rykros through their systems.

Another likely theory is that a planet named "copto" is in fact "coral" the planet that the pioneers are escaping and that "parum" is "ragol" this is supported by the ruins found on it, the rising of a pioneer ship, and the fact that throughout the story it was hinted at that humans occupied parum and that during the 500 year war that the 3 other races pretty much took a planet each leaving humans with settlements on each and a large super colony satellite orbiting parum much like how pioneer 2 orbitted ragol, no connection there I just think it's funny that they'd go back to that. Now with this theory gurhal has to take place thousands of years after pso for it to get that way and for the name to change from ragol to parum and that would also make the planet rykros just the planet rykros and also explain the oval shaped orbit by the pull of the suns from the algol and gurhal system pulling it around between the two with a 1000 year orbit.

BIG OLAF
Sep 3, 2013, 05:47 AM
Doesn't really seem like a "rant". This should probably be moved to the PSO forum, or Off-Topic.

BakaTurtle
Sep 3, 2013, 03:28 PM
Thank you BIG OLAF I was trying to figure out a better place to post this but the discription on RANT seemed to fit this more with the third discription being "serious discussion". And if I were to move it to a new forum I don't think off topic would fit since there is such a large community of players trying to figure out all the same stuff and i'm not sure where else to post it.

BakaTurtle
Sep 3, 2013, 11:14 PM
Oh cool someone moved and merged it for me ^^ thanks "Dhylec".