PDA

View Full Version : GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380

Kaonashi
Sep 3, 2013, 10:01 AM
errghhhh! someone please help. just downloaded pre-update thingy maggig and now this is coming up.

GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380

Please help.

Ive allowed pso2 on the firewall and fix proxy box isn't ticked.

dark maaz
Sep 3, 2013, 10:04 AM
I just tried to start the game aswell and I'm downloading the pre-update. I'd advise using the tweaker. Also while I was typing this the game just suddenly started working after I hit Dont Send.

Ryno
Sep 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
I restarted my computer and then it worked fine.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 3, 2013, 03:34 PM
Since that Gameguard update I've been unable to play the game. Restarting, reinstalling, nothing works. It errors out and freezes my computer.

Shinamori
Sep 3, 2013, 03:37 PM
Tried deleting your GG Folder?

HeyItsTHK
Sep 3, 2013, 03:43 PM
Tried it before and no go, gonna try again and just delete anything gameguard related.

Noc Codez
Sep 3, 2013, 08:38 PM
Did this work for anyone?

Taurus83
Sep 3, 2013, 08:57 PM
just delete gg folder retry it fix, happen to me yesterday

HeyItsTHK
Sep 3, 2013, 09:21 PM
Download Tweaker from my signature, click the ORB -> Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard issues

Did that one multiple times, no go.

I was away for a bit so I didn't get a chance to see if deleting the folder worked. I'll have to try it when the game is back up.

Imjake
Sep 4, 2013, 05:38 AM
thanks AIda! That worked for me! i was freakin out lol

EmpressErza
Sep 4, 2013, 10:52 PM
Hi Aida I tried to use the tweak but it failed here is the url
http://pastebin.com/Fg32DNVT
thanks in advance

Taurus83
Sep 4, 2013, 11:05 PM
I just delete gameguard folder and gameguard.des, start the game client it recheck the files and redownload gameguard files it fix.

rasunin
Sep 5, 2013, 01:38 AM
I just delete gameguard folder and gameguard.des, start the game client it recheck the files and redownload gameguard files it fix.

just wanna say that i had the exact same gameguard problem, tried out this solution and it worked!!! :-D Many thanks

1] Go to C:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
2] delete "GameGuard" folder and "gameguard.des" file. [OPTIONAL: if you are afraid, you may make a backup copy of those 2]
3] run PSO2 Launcher, start game and let it update.

done.

martinmeegan
Sep 5, 2013, 03:46 AM
Have avoided using Tweaker until now simply because I was fine with the standard Sega setup. However, GG shit itself with the latest update but Tweaker saved the day.

Thanks Aida, when you are a Numpty with computery things like I am it's these little treasures that keep me from throwing the whole thing out the window:-)

TheMagickHat77
Sep 5, 2013, 05:14 AM
Download Tweaker from my signature, click the ORB -> Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard issues

Had the same problem and this fixed it. Thanks, AIDA!

Kuosu
Sep 5, 2013, 09:58 AM

Works.

Kaonashi
Sep 5, 2013, 04:49 PM

Thanks chaps you've been a great help.

If I forgot anyone thanks as well.

OniRobu
Sep 6, 2013, 06:37 PM
I need help with this error..

OniRobu
Sep 6, 2013, 09:03 PM
I tried deleting the GG file didn't work
and the Tweaker I can't download it on my computer for some reason
Maybe I should turn off my fire walls to do so?

OniRobu
Sep 8, 2013, 01:00 AM
Took a nap woke up andgot it done right lol
I was too tired to do it (No sleep for a day and a half)...
Thanks everyone.

lord davinci
Sep 24, 2013, 07:29 PM
I have been unable to play as well for several weeks... I took to playing SWOTR and it's just sooooo boring. thanks everyone for posting. i'm going to try some of these tips to resolving the issue and hopefully be back on by tomorrow!