PDA

View Full Version : Mag Reset Device?

zegun~kun
Sep 3, 2013, 10:45 AM
so i've been planning to fix my Force's mag status using the Mag reset device..
but what i've been wondering is, does it reset all status to lv1 or just 1 status per device?
also, with the mag stat being reset, do i need to refeed the mag to lv175 or not?

dark maaz
Sep 3, 2013, 10:47 AM
Um, if I were you I'd just get a new mag for 300AC instead of spending 500AC for the same thing. Resetting it practically makes it a brand new mag I believe so you will have to re-feed it. I'm not 100% sure on what I just said though so I'd ask someone in-game to be positive.

Link1275
Sep 3, 2013, 10:57 AM
so i've been planning to fix my Force's mag status using the Mag reset device..
but what i've been wondering is, does it reset all status to lv1 or just 1 status per device?
also, with the mag stat being reset, do i need to refeed the mag to lv175 or not?
It reverts your mag to a baby mag so it's just better to buy a new one so that you can have your current one while you feed the other one.

zegun~kun
Sep 3, 2013, 11:13 AM
ic, so i should probably just get a new one eh..
well looks like it'll take some time :9

pkemr4
Sep 3, 2013, 12:53 PM
just feed it 6* fo items (they sell for 1k-3k each in shops) and when dex is at 80% or 90% feed it room goods items to delvl dex.

zegun~kun
Sep 4, 2013, 08:00 AM
i was planning to raise tatk and dex anywauy, so it shouldnt be a problem... its just that im too lazy to wait lol