PDA

View Full Version : So Check Files and Updating not do-able during Maintenance?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 4, 2013, 01:09 AM
So with the new launcher, we can't do File Checks now and download Precedes on the day of Maintenance anymore? kinda sucks, everyone who "hasn't" downloaded the precede yet is getting this as well right? and those who have downloaded and tried doing the Check Files option is getting the same message as well?

Wisol
Sep 4, 2013, 01:24 AM
I think I downloaded the precede with no problems.

I'm Checking Files right now and it seems to be working as well.

Um... I thought I downloaded everything, but I guess not... It's downloading 631 files....

Taurus83
Sep 4, 2013, 01:29 AM
weird I used precede files that have downloaded and copy to main win32 of pso2 folder but why it show dialog box saying server maintenance ....... cant check the files to download rest of the files.

Alenoir
Sep 4, 2013, 01:58 AM
Official site mentioned about error in the patch data for PC versions and they have stopped distributing it for the time being.

Some JP BBS are reporting that other folders might have been deleted along with the prepatch files when the launcher is removing that, but not sure about this yet.

wefwq
Sep 4, 2013, 02:07 AM
Official site mentioned about error in the patch data for PC versions and they have stopped distributing it for the time being.

Some JP BBS are reporting that other folders might have been deleted along with the prepatch files when the launcher is removing that, but not sure about this yet.

I have this problem. Since first precede, everytime i start pso2 launcher it'll say finished download something, but the game play just fine, english patch didn't stripped either, and i think launcher will delete downloaded precede data just like mine, all of my first half precede data goes missing before update period and have to redownloaded from the very beginning.