PDA

View Full Version : Q: Does anyone got ban by playing in other pc?

MiniOreo
Sep 4, 2013, 05:43 AM
just yes or no please... thanks

jooozek
Sep 4, 2013, 05:44 AM
nope.

Sizustar
Sep 4, 2013, 05:49 AM
No, 4 different PC, and 1 PSV

AgemFrostMage
Sep 4, 2013, 06:00 AM
I hear about different hardware ID detection so is possible, but worst I heard was someone saying they upgraded their computer and couldn't log in. Makes me worry about upgrading to Haswell. I need new SSD too, things become much slower than when new.

zenyjoe
Sep 4, 2013, 06:04 AM
No. Though it will ask you for a verification code that was sent to your registered email the moment you logged in to other pc. happened to me once.

ReaperTheAbsol
Sep 4, 2013, 06:09 AM
Never got banned for that.

TaigaUC
Sep 4, 2013, 06:22 AM
No. Multiple PCs here too, plus my friend and I play each other's characters depending on what's needed.

MiniOreo
Sep 4, 2013, 07:17 AM
hmm so majority, didnt get ban because of this.. so if u got ban playing another pc.. possibility that pc got a malicous program right? but the launcher doesnt detect it? and it seems you guys played your account in 4+ different pc?

NightSun
Sep 4, 2013, 07:39 AM
You can't get banned for using more than one PC, as Zeny said you'll just get an e-mail confirming that it's you.
I don't really see how this can happen unless as you said, the other PC has a malicious program.
Even then, I think GG would shut it down before you even got in. Unless you tired to open the program yourself when the game is up.

Spectriel
Sep 4, 2013, 07:49 AM
I haven't heard of anyone who used another
pc of their own and got banned.

But I have heard of people getting banned, because
they used PC Cafes. Multiple times even.

Some PC Cafes have shaddy IPs (like chinese) and get banned :< .

MiniOreo
Sep 4, 2013, 07:56 AM
@NightSun that is what I am wondering... if a malicous application is running it should close immediately.. so strange... gonna try to play at one pc for now :v

@Spectriel oic.. so pc cafe are not safe >.> if only they can provide something to detect if there are such thing that is conflicting with the game and chinese got ban? wonder why..