PDA

View Full Version : Problem with updating GG

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 4, 2013, 02:56 PM
So after last nights postponed update I decided to go to bed. At this point I am thinking "everything should be fine now" I go to start up the game and constant errors with GameGuard pop up. Now it brings me to these steps.

http://puu.sh/4j42l.png

I even after I followed those steps it still did not work. I decided to turn off all my firewalls and the shit still brought me to those steps.... Any one else getting royally fucked or is that just me?

Camster187
Sep 4, 2013, 02:59 PM
Delete contents of GG folder use the tweaker below to 'fix GG problems.' I've just had this work for me.

Bael
Sep 4, 2013, 03:03 PM
I just deleted the GameGuard folder in my install path. then started the game and had it redownload and update gameguard. never used tweaker. though that might work.

Isley
Sep 4, 2013, 03:26 PM
So after last nights postponed update I decided to go to bed. At this point I am thinking "everything should be fine now" I go to start up the game and constant errors with GameGuard pop up. Now it brings me to these steps.

http://puu.sh/4j42l.png

I even after I followed those steps it still did not work. I decided to turn off all my firewalls and the shit still brought me to those steps.... Any one else getting royally fucked or is that just me?

Delete contents of GG folder use the tweaker below to 'fix GG problems.' I've just had this work for me.

after the fix u have a winRAR in your pso2_binpath only extract and start the game withe the tweaker thats works for me.

@camster187 thx for the hint :)

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 4, 2013, 03:33 PM
Its been resolved thanks alot guys

Metalsnake27
Sep 4, 2013, 03:49 PM
Just finished Installing the 9/4 update and having the exact same errors.

Gonna try these tips and see what happens.

Alucard V
Sep 4, 2013, 04:01 PM
I get to 9/9 and get the error page. I've tried the tips and can't find anything wrong.

pkemr4
Sep 4, 2013, 05:38 PM
do i delete gamegaurd.des as well?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 4, 2013, 06:01 PM
So my friend has his stuff up to date and of course GG is getting in the way, he deleted the GG folder out of the main file folder for pso2 and it still directed him to GG's site for the issue, he even deleted .des file as well and as well with any combination of having any GG files in his pso2 folder with the same result.

I was having the same issue only it prompted me to de-download the precede for some reason which i didnt and i just put the GG folder back and restarted my computer and it was just fine

any help or solutions? Neither of us use the patch so that won't help

Alucard V
Sep 4, 2013, 06:04 PM
9/9? It should be /12. Does the Tweaker throw an error when you do the "Fix Gameguard errors"?
I tried to download the Tweaker it didn't do much then again I'm a PC newbie.

pkemr4
Sep 4, 2013, 06:29 PM
huh... i just deled the gamegaurd folder only and let the game run again and it worked o_o

Alucard V
Sep 4, 2013, 06:34 PM
huh... i just deled the gamegaurd folder only and let the game run again and it worked o_o

It works!