PDA

View Full Version : loading problem

recon2246
Sep 4, 2013, 04:05 PM
Ok so I had that GG problem too. so I clicked the original pso2 launcher and let it update, then I exited and updated all the english packs and stuff in the tweeker and launched it. even though I got in, now it refuses to load after I pick my character. It just sits on that loading screen of tunnelness as long as I let it.

Suggestions? thanks.:-?

The Walrus
Sep 4, 2013, 04:10 PM
only the normal patch was updated, not the large files and stuff.

so don't use the large files and stuff.

recon2246
Sep 4, 2013, 04:19 PM
you mean the english patches right, how do I undo the large and story english patch? and how does this affect the loading issue if thats ok for me to ask?

recon2246
Sep 4, 2013, 04:38 PM
I let it go longer this time and It said response code 630? does that have to do with the patches?

CloudChaser
Sep 4, 2013, 04:43 PM
I have this as well, if you chose to restore your files, click the orb on the tweaked and restore patches, if your not using the tweaked:/ idk. My dumb ass didn't back up the files so I can't restore anything and am stuck till I get further help:P

CloudChaser
Sep 4, 2013, 04:44 PM
630 is lost connection to server

Fazel
Sep 4, 2013, 05:01 PM
I had the same problem, i restored the backup and now it's working.
If you don't have a backup you can use "check for old/missing files" under troubleshooting. I tried before reading here and then the tweaker downloaded like 350 files and the game was back to japanese and perfectly working (the problem was that after that i reinstalled large files :P ).
So i think that if you haven't used the tweaker you can simply download it now and do this ;)
(Hopefully AIDA will not scold me for suggesting this solution xD)

HanSoto
Sep 4, 2013, 05:01 PM
Re-update your game version to Vanilla PSO2(No English Patches), and then just don't apply the English large Files. Story files, item translation and English patch still work so you can use those. However the "English Large Files" do not, and cause that infinite loop loading screen you guys are getting. I was having the same issue earlier. That's what fixed it.

Edit: If you're using the Tweaker(Which if you aren't...you should, because it honestly simplifies things in my opinion.) just go click the Orb at the top left, and select Check for PSO2 updates; and it should update the game back to normal. Then when applying the English patches again just Omit the "English large Files" patch.

recon2246
Sep 4, 2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks for your help everyone, checking for old/missing files did the job. :D

and AIDA, thank you for making the tweaker. just wanted to say that since will probably be my only chance to. XD This tool allowed me to get this to work since im bad with working with files myself.

Fazel
Sep 4, 2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks for your help everyone, checking for old/missing files did the job. :D

and AIDA, thank you for making the tweaker. just wanted to say that since will probably be my only chance to. XD This tool allowed me to get this to work since im bad with working with files myself.

Great ;)